Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟  (Read 31848 times)
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

The protocol that is core to this project is the Satisfaction Protocol. It is open source with multiple sub-protocols, such as the loyalty, feedback and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) protocols. It is decentralised, based on smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, and handles the rewards attributions as well as the various merchant rules.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Good project. Perhaps the biggest advantage of Sandblock is that the transaction between the customer and the merchant is clearly verified, this does not need fear of fraud. How long will the project run?

Hello bonghip. Even when all merchants will be using Sandblock, we'll continue to improve the protocol and develop new services around the SAT.

Thanks for always guiding us about the project guys.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
sandblock_io (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

We try to be as transparent as possible with you. You're responsible for the success of the project. Thank you for supporting us every day.  Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

Hello! An interesting project, I think to take part, and when will the sale of tokens start?
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

Still believing in the power of balance here.  Nice to see that the developer still seek improvement of the project. Looking forward in launching of the project and be able to join it.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:14:53 AM

Still believing in the power of balance here.  Nice to see that the developer still seek improvement of the project. Looking forward in launching of the project and be able to join it.
yeah , without a developer project will eventually fail. And as a user we need wait for this project to be launched so that we can try it , and make some reviews after.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:12:31 AM

going through the whitepaper i saw a concept of satisfaction token (SAT) which is a unique and cool concept. i liked it
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

Its not shared with us yet i think it will be shared on this thread once available . i am waiting for it too  Cheesy

Yes I am also waited for it to be shared. Once it will happen this project is already near to its goal.
We'll just wait for their future update maybe one of these days they will share it.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:55:42 AM

Hello! An interesting project, I think to take part, and when will the sale of tokens start?

Its not yet decided yet i think it will depend on the fund raised and eventually will be shared in this thread.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

The Sandblock project is a great idea. I think it will help to return powers to customers who are often absolutely powerless in dealings with businesses. This is a good fit with the crypto ethos.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

Sandblock is the best medium of two different parties. customer and business party. I hope this project will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:46:06 PM

Good project. Perhaps the biggest advantage of Sandblock is that the transaction between the customer and the merchant is clearly verified, this does not need fear of fraud. How long will the project run?

Hello bonghip. Even when all merchants will be using Sandblock, we'll continue to improve the protocol and develop new services around the SAT.
This is good. The project will continue to develop and improve its services to SAT. Everyone should invest in this project. Team Dev is really enthusiastic and responsible for it.

ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

Its not shared with us yet i think it will be shared on this thread once available . i am waiting for it too  Cheesy

Yes I am also waited for it to be shared. Once it will happen this project is already near to its goal.
We'll just wait for their future update maybe one of these days they will share it.

Oh good feature of sandblock, i hope android will do.

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

We try to be as transparent as possible with you. You're responsible for the success of the project. Thank you for supporting us every day.  Smiley

We will continue supporting you guys until the end. It is also our responsibility to help you guys to be successful with the project because we will also benefit from it. Hehe

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

We will continue supporting you guys until the end. It is also our responsibility to help you guys to be successful with the project because we will also benefit from it. Hehe

Yes exactly, it is a win win now, you help us, we help you.
Also you get benefits, we got mine too.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

How will the Feedback Protocol work exactly?
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

about the CSAT, how can u maintain it to be fair? as a consumer myself relies on ratings, how can u maintain it to be fair and not bought ratings cos lets get real here some business do buy ratings just to look good and all.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:29:57 PM

Sandblock is the best medium of two different parties. customer and business party. I hope this project will be succeeded.
I think it will succeed. Maintaining relationships for customers and merchants is something any business owner wants. Good idea and wait for the project.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

How will the Feedback Protocol work exactly?

The Feedback protocol will be handled by doing a market research aspect. It will gives merchants the capability to seamlessly conduct research about the satisfaction of their customers and reward them for their engagement. When setting up a feedback program, businesses can choose a type of feedback (review, 5-star rating, survey, etc), the subset of customers they want to target, the conditions of the feedback as well as the reward. Once validated, the feedback protocol generates a smart contract that will autonomously handle everything.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

I wonder how could sandblock be so beneficial in terms of transaction basis? I mean as we all know bitcoin transactions are getting larger and larger, is there i way that sandblock could be used as a tool to lessen the transaction cost and make transactions faster?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: