Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7147 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Yes most of people now waiting for the lowest price down up to 4500.Because its a big oportunity to buy this price because this coming end of the year bitcoin price will become $7000.Some bitcoiners will sell their bitcoin during price fall because of urgent needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
its  most asking question when to buy btc, best time to buy when the price is become down trend and you think the coin has the potential to grow. it can give us more profit and it will be best for good porfit Smiley
If you are really going to be buying for the long term, you should not be basing your purchases only on dips.
As much as I have savings in bitcoin, I also have savings in fiat and I always have a set target of what I want to purchase at a specific time. However, I can never resist free money during dips, so I always buy more knowing I will always have a huge profit back on the rise which usually happens pretty fast this days.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

Best case, buy a coin that has never been popular at the low price and when it is starting to rise.  this makes new coins a favorite.  Low prices on a coin that has been around and had higher prices, maybe not the way to go, have to know why it is bottoming out now.  Either way, you want the bottom of the wave, as it starts to head upward,  pretty straight forward, but that is the basics.

Bitcoin price is really unpredictable that is why it requires mathematical skills and clever strategic decision making when planning to buy bitcoin. For me to be succesful in anything we should be risk taker. Anytime you can buy bitcoin whether at a low or higher price but make sure when you sell it back it should be in higher price even if it means that you will hold it for a while.
All these grammatical  words for an ordinary stock you can just check out and buy whenever you wish lol. I don’t see any need to be telling long stories here, simple, you just invest whenever your mind tells you the price is down to a low rate and sell whenever you feel you’ve earned enough profit.
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Answer is simple when the prices are low, and if the price is continuously decreasing for many months then profit margin is increased. Best thing is just do some market research before buying any coin.
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:35:24 PM

I buy when the price goes down or when it starts to recover. For me, this is the best time to buy bitcoin or alternative coins. I know that soon I will be able to sell them

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

I buy when I have funds and usually if it's a dip. But it's really hard to predict if the coin is already on it's lowest point and I want to buy on that position and it's really hard to tell.
Buying of bitcoin depends on only one thing and that is enough amount to buy bitcoin. I keep on saving money in order to afford buying of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin hardly matters for me because I know bitcoin is going to give me good amount of profit no matter at which I price I buy bitcoin. I buy bitcoin soon I have enough capital to buy bitcoin.
According to my practical experienced I have just a small trick that I am using for buying and selling and that is buy more when price is low and sell more when price is high.

So, if you are following this formula you will never face a lose but you have patience because some time the rate is low for a long time so you need to  buy at that time more and more without any fear and whenever the price become high then you can start selling tell the price become again low. Through this you can get more and more profit.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

I buy when I have funds and usually if it's a dip. But it's really hard to predict if the coin is already on it's lowest point and I want to buy on that position and it's really hard to tell.
Buying of bitcoin depends on only one thing and that is enough amount to buy bitcoin. I keep on saving money in order to afford buying of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin hardly matters for me because I know bitcoin is going to give me good amount of profit no matter at which I price I buy bitcoin. I buy bitcoin soon I have enough capital to buy bitcoin.
According to my practical experienced I have just a small trick that I am using for buying and selling and that is buy more when price is low and sell more when price is high.

So, if you are following this formula you will never face a lose but you have patience because some time the rate is low for a long time so you need to  buy at that time more and more without any fear and whenever the price become high then you can start selling tell the price become again low. Through this you can get more and more profit.
Everyone has the same wish, but i think that it is no so easy as we think, Eventhough we know that it is the right time to buy bitcoin but still we feel is very difficult to take a decision. And therefore i think we mostly waste the right time to invest our money, or to sell our holding bitcoin on time. i think it is too much important for atrader to have good decision power so that he can take a right decision in a righ time.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:37 PM

so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/...

Yes I always aim to buy at the lowest price of bitcoin and that's not a good type of trading if you'll not aiming to buy at the dip because it's inappropriate if you'll buy at the peak and sell at low.

and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict.

Buying at the lowest price isn't really risky since you only have to buy when you think it's on the dip. While in predicting, you'll base everything on what's happening together with the news and adoption.

do you follow expert advice??

Yes, I'm extracting those advice of experts that are helpful but not all the time I'm following them as I want to stand alone.
It is good to listen to the experts but it is not wise to follow them under all situations. All human beings have different story and everyone is living a totally different life from the other. It is better to listen one's own advice, make mistakes and gather experience so that he can also become an expert. We read something, we forget it but when we do something it becomes a part of memory that can never get erased.

True, most of the time we always think that their tips are helpful but we have our own way of thinking so it all depends on our decision if we will listen to them.

It's still good if we are going to depend to ourselves but don't ignore their suggestions, they might be helpful but it can also be not. Just get those tips that are helpful to us.

If you think that it will just going to harm you, then stop believing that suggestion coming from the advice but just a respect to them still thank them.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

I feel like that  currently there is too much hype about bitcoin gold.
But even in this case I think now is not bad time to buy.
No, not a good time to buy. Currently the buying rate of bitcoin is about $5000 and you don’t need to buy at such high rates. Bitcoins are at peak now but wait there will be downfall like every time and that would be best time for you to just get bitcoins. Save them and then sell when they are at so high price.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:24 PM

I feel like that  currently there is too much hype about bitcoin gold.
But even in this case I think now is not bad time to buy.
No, not a good time to buy. Currently the buying rate of bitcoin is about $5000 and you don’t need to buy at such high rates. Bitcoins are at peak now but wait there will be downfall like every time and that would be best time for you to just get bitcoins. Save them and then sell when they are at so high price.
Your right, I also believe that this is not the right time to buy stocks of bitcoin because we have no assurance if after segwit it will raising or going down. Moreover to those people who looking for good income I suggest to withdraw for the meantime the half of your investment into bitcoin. At least you can secure your amount to invest and you can't regret if in case bitcoin value fall down. I feel this coming hardfork bitcoin society will largely affected especially to their price in the market.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

I think the best time to buy bitcoins is when the price is low. The price is of the bitcoin today is very expensive so I think it is not yet good to buy bitcoins. We need to wait the dump before we buy bitcoin.

That's right, we should buy when the price is very low or when the price dumps so that we will be able to have greater profit. But somehow, due to the continuous increase in the price, it got me into thinking that this could be a good time to invest now since the price could go higher and higher making it more harder and impossible to buy bitcoin with low price. Anyways, many people are saying that there will be a hard fork and whether it is right, this could somehow make the price go down and that is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.
No hard fork will happen because there will be no effect of such news on bitcoin and as by seeing charts there will be more rise to the price and this time price will cross 7000usd and on other hand buying is directly concerned to the dump as the dump occurs one should buy as much as he can and then hold coins for some tenure to earn a lot of profit in future.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:05:39 AM

i have tips for the newbie trader dont go all in buying just but on the dip 60% of your pofolio so could buy another 40% if the price go down more
thats my strategy in trading just make sure you have always a back up when short trading.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:50:07 AM

i have tips for the newbie trader dont go all in buying just but on the dip 60% of your pofolio so could buy another 40% if the price go down more
thats my strategy in trading just make sure you have always a back up when short trading.

Definitely. And a nice diversion of money to invest is a way good to know. And that principle also can be apply when selling. Don't go all in, just sell the half of it when it pumps as we never know if that's the peak and sell the other half when it pumps harder. However, if it's dont pump again and it's decreasing just save it and wait for the next pump. Don't be sad when you didn't sell all. This is the most safest play of this game.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

Definitely. And a nice diversion of money to invest is a way good to know. And that principle also can be apply when selling. Don't go all in, just sell the half of it when it pumps as we never know if that's the peak and sell the other half when it pumps harder. However, if it's dont pump again and it's decreasing just save it and wait for the next pump. Don't be sad when you didn't sell all. This is the most safest play of this game.

Yeah its good to sell it in installments instead of selling all at once as price can go even higher in future and at that time you must make sure that you have some bitcoins left in wallet to sell it for even higher price and if you see downfall in the price then do not panic and hold your coins tight and if you have some spare money don't miss the opportunity of buying at lower price.
mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:33:46 AM

I am waiting for a new crisis of it to buy and hold. The current price is so high I'm not sure about my profit if I buy it at the moment.
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

In addition to buying at a low price, you need to find the very golden time to buy. Ie the price is allowable, the beginning is reduced and you immediately make a purchase, and it will continue to fall, then you will lose. Therefore, after the fall you need to wait time for sale.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

For better time to buy something for the sake of money. We want to purchase at low price and to sell at high price to get some money in return from that. For me I will buy the new things because in the future at boom level they will not be able to purchase because they are very costly in the boom level. If we purchase in the start at this level it is easy to purchase because the price will cheap.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

In addition to buying at a low price, you need to find the very golden time to buy. Ie the price is allowable, the beginning is reduced and you immediately make a purchase, and it will continue to fall, then you will lose. Therefore, after the fall you need to wait time for sale.

Well there's bound to be a dip anytime now with the coming hardfork for both bitcoin gold and november. I'd probably just wait for that to happen. Though there probably won't be a significant dip, any chance to buy at a lower price would be better

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

its  most asking question when to buy btc, best time to buy when the price is become down trend and you think the coin has the potential to grow. it can give us more profit and it will be best for good porfit Smiley
Yes the best time to buy BTC or any other online coin is when its prices are low and there are chances of its price increase this is the best way to earn from exchange of coins. Bitcoin is a coin that will keep on growing any time due to its popularity and its nature of price so one should try to invest in bitcoin when its prices have been down and then sell it again when the prices are high this will give the investor a huge amount of profit.

It is never to late to buy bitcoin because my people in the world have predicted that bitcoin price will reach $6000 in coming year and this is a very good indication that we should start investing now and get profits later.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

I will not wait to buy bitcoin, we will not loss money as long as we sell it in the higher price, so just be patience and wait the right time to sell it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: