Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7147 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

I do trading and i always monitor the movement of coins i choose to trade. If the price is low i buy then  sell it if the price increase even a little for a short period time. I invest also in bitcoin for a long period of time and it is a big opportunity to buy while bitcoin price fall because time will come it will increase even more and we gain more profit.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I don't buy top 100 coins. I buy coins at a price of 50-500 satoshi and new, when the price several times was at its minimum value. My opinion: now very good coins for purchase Snov and Cat. Orders for sale, I put x10 .. Smiley
It such like gamble your money especially you're all in new coins.  Sometimes this coin could pumped for more than 10X and than dead just in few hours or days. Keep in eyes on those coins, if you can manage this coin very well you can earn more through that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I buy everytime there is a huge crash or bad news. So far this method has always worked out for me.

Agree on this. Buying when there is a huge crash or bad news or FUD. That is the good time to buy, because it will go to very super dip. And after that, you should know also when to sell, just learn how to take profits on your every trades. It will help you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

It is depend on your dicision when are you going to buy that could get you more profit from it, usually if there is low in prices like bitcoin i will buy as much i can afford because i fully trust that someday bitcoin has a big return for me.

yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I think we should wait and should not sell bitcoin and the present time. Bitcoin prices in recent days are growing extremely fast, from $ 6000 in just four days is about to reach $ 10000. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and may reach $ 12000. So keep a bitcoin, do not sell it hurry.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

Always aim to buy low, I use graphs to give me an idea of the price fluctuations and then check news to make sure there's no alarming reason as to why the price is currently low. If all looks good then I buy.
I believe we can buy bitcoin at this time, if we keep a close eye on the market in recent days, we can see that bitcoin prices are rising, which is a very good signal for us to continue buying bitcoin. Due to the purchasing power is very strong so I believe that in just 3 days the bitcoin price will touch $ 11000 hook and can go further if good news.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

When ever any price is increasing and I will sell some of my coin for profits. Those profits will be stored for many days to buy the coin when it is at below price in order leverage my income.
Miracleismyidol

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

When eveeyone selling now. Many people changing to btc for btcgold shitcoin. Alts are cheap now. I am buying.
I think different from you, we can see at the moment the bitcoin girl is constantly increasing and has crossed the $ 9500 threshold (a very difficult transition). As far as my analysis of buying power is concerned at the moment, it is unlikely that bitcoin prices will rise further and may reach $ 12,000. So I think we should buy bitcoin right now.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

Actually, it depends on cryptomarket. we need to follow the market to choose the right time for buying.there are many people will sell in panic when the price falls down I think it is not right we need to wait for a while until market price up.everybody should analysis cryptomarket but I prefer to view the history of changes in the prices and then we should buy.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

I usually buy at the dip or in a pullback because you can get it more cheaper that means you can get more profit rather than buying it already near it's resistance i buy when it touches or near it's nearest support.
The convention followed in any business is that you buy when the prices are low. Same is true for bitcoin business also. The prices are comparatively low nowadays, so if anyone interested in investing, this is just the right time for it. People invested the last time the prices were low, enjoyed a handful amount of profit. If we just miss our chance for investment we’ll be regretting in the future. The prices are soon going to show a tremendous amount of increase, all we have to do wait for it and see it happening.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

I buy actually bitcoin once the market value of bitcoins in the world trade market are too small. That is the perfect timing for me since all bitcoins are in affordable price and I can start now a new life as well.
Miracleismyidol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I believe this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely powerful in the past hours and now has reached the $ 9600 mark increased more than 2% in the last 24 hours. I hope bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin at this time to get the bitcoin at the best price.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

I think it is a good time for us to buy bitcoin at the moment, and we can see that the bitcoin prices are recovering extremely well over the past few days and possibly reaching $ 12,000 in the coming days. . Because I believe that we should buy bitcoin now because bitcoin prices are extremely low, so good to buy.
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

You buy when everybody is selling and you sell when everyone is buying. Couple of weeks ago was a great time to buy in big, still a good time.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

You buy when everybody is selling and you sell when everyone is buying. Couple of weeks ago was a great time to buy in big, still a good time.

the best thing that we do is when the price is down too far so we can buy at a lower price but if the price is not down too far, then maybe we can buy when the price is down for a while. I think we can see the price is down already and we can decide to buy or still waiting for the price to get down again. but we could make an analysis about how much the price will go down, then maybe we can place the order buy so we don't miss a good price to buy and we can wait for the price to increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

I am buying altcoins and also bitcoin if the cryptocurrecy market crashes. There are a lot of opportunities if the cryptocurrecy market is red. I can earn a lot of money by buying coins when the price is really low.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

It is hard to predict weather the crypto price is on the lowest price for the week or month and say that its the best time to buy crypto.  I think it is also bad idea to buy crypto based on your emotions So, the best thing is to keep on touch on crypto news and analyze the prediction of the experts.  If crypto is on its red days, then analyze the market if it will continually get down or it will recovers.  If you think it already hit the lowest possible deflation then, start buying crypto because the possible income is clear when it begins to recover.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Always aim to buy low, I use graphs to give me an idea of the price fluctuations and then check news to make sure there's no alarming reason as to why the price is currently low. If all looks good then I buy.
It is good also to review the graph each time. It will help you to get an idea of the coin movement within a period.  As a general rulw,  always buy at the lowest possible price. Though it is difficult to predict,  what is most important is to keep tract and monitor coins always to be able to gain maximum profit and avoid losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Completely depends on what your goal is. You plan to short term trade? Then simply buy dips and sell when it goes higher. Planning on investing long term? Then it doesn't matter what price you're buying it at if you're expecting it to multiply in price in the future.

The thing is, no one can make like super accurate predictions. Bitcoin's price movements are more dependent on news(bans, regulations, etc), which are pretty much unpredictable unless you have like secret government  insider information.

I agree. However, to gauge when it's the best time to buy, I usually check the coin closely on how it moves. I check how many has it been going up or down, and if see that it has been a downward path for a couple of days, maybe weeks, I usually jump on it then because it could get the lowest possible price, thus, I can buy more amount for less money or I can trade for less value. I think my strategy is pretty simple, just buy low and sell high. So, I just try to be patient both ways.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

I always buy bitcoins whenever the price are pf course low in the market because in that way i can buy yhem in a much cheaper price rather than ther are when they pump and i will just hold them for a long period of time and in this thing i just need a lot of patience to hold them even if they are continuing to fall in to the market and trust that the bitcoins will recover again and will go to the moon before the year ends. It is just a buy and sell process and if you are going to do that make sure that you have another source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: