Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FUTURE SALE PRICE  (Read 602 times)
enterprevic (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

I am bothered about this issue, lets say you want to buy stuff and you pay in bitcoin, how about the price of the commodity price being reduced for a bitcoin user who wants to pay with bitcoin because sooner or later, the price of bitcoin is going to be double the initial amount paid by buyer. So is there a way anything can be done about this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

I am bothered about this issue, lets say you want to buy stuff and you pay in bitcoin, how about the price of the commodity price being reduced for a bitcoin user who wants to pay with bitcoin because sooner or later, the price of bitcoin is going to be double the initial amount paid by buyer. So is there a way anything can be done about this issue.

The current price only matters in buy and sell.No matter what is the possibility of the price of bitcoin to inflate in the future, what only matters is it's current because you are buying the things in current situation and not in the future. So better just hold it and don't buy if you worry about price inflation.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

In my opinion, it's like a double-edged sword for both the buyer and the seller because of the price volatility of bitcoin. Better trade bitcoin than buying thins with bitcoin, except with things which will have a value appraisal in the future as well such as properties, etc.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

This is the same case as fiat currencies and buying assets such as properties and stock market shares.

For currencies, the exchange rate will move every minute, hence the time when transaction happen matters.

And for property, the property price might increase few months from the sale.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

Yes it's bothering but as long as you're actually using your bitcoins to buy stuff by earning them, you shouldn't be bothered.
I wouldn't recommend using your btc which was supposed to be an investment.

Actually these days with the price going up like crazy each single day, whatever you sell/spend today you'll cry about it later.

Since your topic was actually about selling in the future and I assume by that you mean down the road in YEARS, here's a live example.

https://blockchain.info/tx/984afe42199bcda3161b19bb2f4b627f9acce23fc4c68515fd294a7e3325075a

This is an example of a transaction when I started to know all about bitcoins back in 2015.
It shows that as of today's prices I received $65 in my address but in fact if you press on it , it will show you the value of it at that time which is only $3.25 !! Crazy right ?!
alva 666

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

NO price of bitcoin same but exchange it difference like

if you want to buy with 15$ price now like 0.004 but after 1 may be 0.006 so that sites pay with fixed amount of USD or Bitcoin and exhange later
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

Similar problem happen with the dollar. If you accept a payment in dollars you should know that in 100 years will have the half of the initial value

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
ans34

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

I will anyway hold my BTC till 50k price. Despite all technical problems BTC will be crypto leader for many years and price should only grow and grow
georgina90817

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

I will anyway hold my BTC till 50k price. Despite all technical problems BTC will be crypto leader for many years and price should only grow and grow
Yes the price will grow and grow, but when the price down little bit many users will panic sell, and 50K maybe need 1-2 years later will happen
Koinci

Activity: 84

No Bitcoin, no problem.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

About 3 weeks ago, 1 BTC was about $3600. Now 1 BTC is about $5200. Let's say someone paid 1 BTC for something that was valued at 1 BTC three weeks ago, most probably that same thing is valued at around 0.69 BTC now. If the seller still tries to sell for 1 BTC, than it won't work in my opinion.

We base our value perception based on static assets, which is the $ here. So, regardless of how much dollars BTC price gets to, the trading will continue to work as usual.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

That depends really, look at smaller countries where they have experienced hyperinflation.
It is rather ethnocentric to think in terms of dollars as many other places have their own dollars, but really bitcoin represents a paradigm shift. Its movement from one nations market to a global one.
Hyperinflation is damning to a nation as their dollar really loses any credibility. Talking about needing to be a millionaire to buy a loaf of bread.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-hyperinflation-definition-causes-and-examples-3306097

I personally believe that this will win out because its like saying one nation will win versus the world, which is a fallacy in and of itself no matter what some world leaders would like to believe. 

As far as Bitcoin not being a payment method of choice, I agree. But the general concensus seems to be that Bitcoin will take the place of value storage because we may see these 50k price points in our future.

Now I'm no expert, but I have been around long enough to see that Litecoin and other alts were touted to be bullshit verrry early on, with people believing they would crash into nothingness. For example, in 2015 when the market hit a sinkhole, I ditched my mining operation and sold off around 70 litecoins for about 3.50-5 bucks a piece.
I am constantly paying for that mistake as if I had held those coins I would be sitting on 40k USD in profits considering they are now selling for around 50 and earlier this year as high as 65.

Only time will tell, but as we see more and more other digital assets and alts being traded for fiat, it is not out of the realm of possibility to see one of those as the payment method of the future and Bitcoin simply a catalyst.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:44 PM

A lot of risk there I doubt Bitcoin will reach 50k in the next 10-15 years
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

You're not doing trading that way... You should use current price of BTC for trading regardless BTC price will rise up or down in the future...

The current price only matters in buy and sell.No matter what is the possibility of the price of bitcoin to inflate in the future, what only matters is it's current because you are buying the things in current situation and not in the future. So better just hold it and don't buy if you worry about price inflation.

Yes, if the buyer think the price will be doubled in the future, why don't he just keep it and pay your product with other payment option ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
amandaETG
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

BTC to 5500 $ than 6000$
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

BTC will always grow. Some negative media press was made up just to make the price go down and big companies could buy. That shows its value.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

There is no issue and there is no guarantee that the price will rise.

If you are worried that the price of the bitcoins will rise after you spend them, just buy more.

If you are worried that the price will fall after receiving bitcoins, just sell them.

Issue solved.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Gresham's law:  Bad money drives out good money out of circulation. Meaning most people
are more likely to spend their fiat money for daily transactions first than bitcoin.
Therefore, HODL bitcoin, not paper money.
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

bit coin always grows up so it has great demand. few times it comes down but mostly it's price is going to raise. so who had chance to buying bit coins just buy it. most of the people trying to buying this coins for their normal needs. it is one of the good way to earning profit easily. so for that reason most of the people interested to buy bit coins. bit coin has more value compare to money and gold so try to invest in bit coins. it is very good profit giving best source.
boyrocky

Activity: 212

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

it is highly subjective in nature. lot of mainstream traditional institutions are rejecting crypto while people who are visionary embrace it. if its the latter BTC is only end up in moon can go on to even $100K

Cutekittens21

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

If your worry is paying for something with bitcoin but you look at the future price of bitcoin, then it's better just to hodl. Some people are die hard bitcoiners who live their lives using nothing but bitcoin so this is of no concern to them.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

More people know what bitcoin is, I think more and more people will buy bitcoin. when bitcoin demand increases, owners bitcoin will hold the price. that is the price of bitcoin increases every time.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:37:40 PM

More people know what bitcoin is, I think more and more people will buy bitcoin. when bitcoin demand increases, owners bitcoin will hold the price. that is the price of bitcoin increases every time.

It is impossible to predict the future value of a bitcoin, if it would be so simple the majority would already have something to work on. You have to be patient, sometimes take chances, and if you succeed ... well, we'll be happier. In my opinion the current price will be stable.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: