Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC  (Read 49805 times)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

So what is the plan like will Ethereum lite will be banned and ether lite will come or token name will be changed with different idea.....

Also is the whitepaper of yours is the one which Ethereum lite is having or different one..

I felt like I was having a stroke reading this.    I am so confused right now.   

All you need to know is that this is a scam,  the dev cut and ran, it is over.  Move on to the next coin.

So you feel this is done? It may be listed on mercatox which may pump the price. Selling it makes a huge loss now all thanks to yobit

Could be different,  but I'm not putting money into, and I already sold off.     With ECASH there was still hope the "new" dev would announce something or the coin was rumored to get on another exchange.   It never happened.

I don't really get it.  It isn't enough for these people to screw over folks,  they feel the need to string them along.     

Your signature here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethereumlite

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Well, where is our friend etheriumlite Huh You could go to the forum and explain the situation today! He disappeared or what? Looking at such a chart of growth and fall, what a normal investor will risk his money !!! I find it funny !! If he does not announce today, this is the end of the guys!

We are here. We are trying to get our accounts back right now, our email is the most important because if we recover that we can recover our other accounts too. We are also waiting for forbis98 to update our thread with what happened but he hasn't responded to our messages yet.
Tadzka

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Finally, dev decided to show up, that's good, I nearly dumped all of my coins Undecided

Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Glad to have you around! Keep us well informed as soon as anything happens let us know!

If you are silent people thinks this is over! Keep posting as often as you can and there is something to say!
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

I'm the spread list 2,   but not received the airdrop yet!

whooops!
cmyers27

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

Anyone from east europe enough bold to find this scammer and cut his balls off? At least money cannot be useful to him much...
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:48:21 PM

We are here. We are trying to get our accounts back right now, our email is the most important because if we recover that we can recover our other accounts too. We are also waiting for forbis98 to update our thread with what happened but he hasn't responded to our messages yet.
Replying here because you're probably swamped with messages. PM me here or in Telegram with a public message and I can get it up on reddit in the meantime (if you want that).
cmyers27

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Replying here because you're probably swamped with messages. PM me here or in Telegram with a public message and I can get it up on reddit in the meantime (if you want that).
Dont you understand that this shit is scam? Are you going to do like morons who hodl Reecoin until scammers told them explicitely their shit is over? Eth lite, Eth dark, Eth blue AND Elixir are created by one scammer... He is now posting once each some hours until he comes back with an other scam days later...
Tadzka

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Ethereum green incoming, and yes, it will be hacked lol

Mintycash

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

Dont you understand that this shit is scam? Are you going to do like morons who hodl Reecoin until scammers told them explicitely their shit is over? Eth lite, Eth dark, Eth blue AND Elixir are created by one scammer... He is now posting once each some hours until he comes back with an other scam days later...

What we do with our coins is our business. Thanks.

You have warned us, your conscience is clear.

Now kindly retreat.

Billionare-club

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Thanks to the creator that he announced himself and at least let us know that he is here !!
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

Exactly bud.
I got some free airdrop coins and I'm letting it ride.
You say scam, I say lets see.
This is crypto after all.
Besides, have you seen ebtc?
Everyone was screaming scam and I didn't dump my airdrop and now we are 6x from the low.
Sit tight and take a valium, relax.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
cmyers27

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

Exactly bud.
Everyone was screaming scam and I didn't dump my airdrop and now we are 6x from the low.
EBTC is Scam
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

EBTC is Scam

Mad you missed the boat?
Don't worry, I will sell you some later.
BTW, my ebtc airdrop is currently worth 0.0861 BTC.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
Mintycash

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Exactly bud.
EBTC is Scam

The gobernment is a scam. Bacon is a scam. FOX news is a scam. Climate change is a scam. Chemtrails are poisoning us. Vaccines produce autism. Bamby was a scam. WAKE UP STOP INVESTING!

Make yourself and everyone else a favor and just post about what is NOT a scam. Imagine all that free time in your hands...
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Exactly bud.

My thoughts exactly.

I got 600 ELITE in the first airdrop and I don't think the dev would pull a scam when the price is at $1 and gaining huge volume.

If he was going to scam then he had an excellent opportunity to wait a few weeks and make 5 or 10 times more.

In any case, I think we're talking about 8% of the coins being stolen. Hardly enough to kill off a project and I hope the dev is buying up some coins right now while they are on sale because if he puts the effort into being transparent and keeping the project going then he could still benefit.

I'm still holding onto my coins and seeing how all this unfolds.
ttsyre

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

So guys is this coin done? Will it recover or not?
ContractIt

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Exactly bud.

My thoughts exactly.

I got 600 ELITE in the first airdrop and I don't think the dev would pull a scam when the price is at $1 and gaining huge volume.

If he was going to scam then he had an excellent opportunity to wait a few weeks and make 5 or 10 times more.

In any case, I think we're talking about 8% of the coins being stolen. Hardly enough to kill off a project and I hope the dev is buying up some coins right now while they are on sale because if he puts the effort into being transparent and keeping the project going then he could still benefit.

I'm still holding onto my coins and seeing how all this unfolds.

That volume increase was massive on "hack"-day, right before the hack. Over 600K volume and it bounced back from .90 to 1.30 after peaking at 1.30 the night before which is a fucking really good volume increase. But then the hacky-shit started and volume has dropped massively. There's been barely any movement on Ether/Delta in the past 24hrs, when before that it was smoking hot..
Mintycash

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

So guys is this coin done? Will it recover or not?
I am taking a calculated risk and I am hodling a good part of my ELITE.

As they say, never invest what you are not prepared to lose.

My personal view is that it will eventually rise up again (this is not financial advice, just my opinion).

pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

I'm in the spread #2,   but i not received anything
can you help me ?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: