Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱  (Read 42959 times)
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Hi!

Any investment limits? As I understand 30 the last day, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

WE SUM UP OUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND NOW HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!

Our Dearest Friends, we’ve made a video especially for you to digest the sum of results from the previous month: from the conferences we participated in to the new advisors who have joined the e-Chat team. We make our best to bring our users the best quality service and promote the decentralized technologies as in the case of e-Chat multi-task platform.

The video also highlights the results we achieved during the First Round of our ICO, November - December 2017 and the goals we set up for the Second Round of our ICO that last until December 30, 2017.

Thank you very much for helping us with the e-Chat project nourishment, none of what we have reached so far would have been possible without your support and appreciation. Additional words of gratitude to all who believe in us and have invested in e-Chat during its ICO!

It’s because of you that we have proven to be a tremendous success and are ready to set even higher goals and objectives to continue the excellent service for our users by bringing benefit to our investors and supporters.

DIGEST VIDEO
So cool to see your grow! To the moon, e-Chat!
marshaljs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

Hello E-chat,

I have created an account on E-chat and transferred my LTC coin from Coinbase to the LTC address on the E-chat account, but till now no information onthe LTC coin to make a E-chat investment Please help and respond to my mail.

Even the support online is not responding on the website. How long will it take to show up on E-chat so i can purchase the tokens.?

HELP please....!!

Hello,
It takes some hours above. Don't worry!
Also you can use our telegram chat, online support ll help you with a pleasure.

Hi there E-Chat,

Thanks for the response, how do I know whether my transaction is success and I have been alloted my tokens? Where do I get the view in the control panel?

Regards,
e-Chat (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

Hello E-chat,

I have created an account on E-chat and transferred my LTC coin from Coinbase to the LTC address on the E-chat account, but till now no information onthe LTC coin to make a E-chat investment Please help and respond to my mail.

Even the support online is not responding on the website. How long will it take to show up on E-chat so i can purchase the tokens.?

HELP please....!!

Hello,

Hi there E-Chat,

Thanks for the response, how do I know whether my transaction is success and I have been alloted my tokens? Where do I get the view in the control panel?

Regards,

Hello, yes!
You ll see them on your dashboard at our website in "MY TOKENS" area.

Is everything ok with your investments, are they already in?

e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

Hi!

Any investment limits? As I understand 30 the last day, right?

There are no limits.
right

marshaljs

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

Hello E-chat,

HELP please....!!

Hello,

Hi there E-Chat,

Regards,

Hello, yes!

Hi.

Not yet nothing in my account yet and I am worried please can you check? My account is Marshaljs@gmail.com on E-chat I have done LTC transfer from my personal LTC address to the E-chat LTC address.

Please treat this as an urgent and support is not responding. I will have to go to twitter and other social media to spread this message about my investment......

e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

Hello E-chat,

HELP please....!!

Hello,

Hi there E-Chat,

Regards,

Hello, yes!

Hi.

Not yet nothing in my account yet and I am worried please can you check? My account is Marshaljs@gmail.com on E-chat I have done LTC transfer from my personal LTC address to the E-chat LTC address.

Please treat this as an urgent and support is not responding. I will have to go to twitter and other social media to spread this message about my investment......

Send please your transaction id in pm please.

e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

E-CHAT VIDEO BLOG CONTEST MINI-SUMMARY

Dear participants and followers of our awesome video blogging event, we would like to announce the first results of our contest. We are ready to award the authors of the best videos. It was a tricky decision and it took quite a lot time for our management team to make their choice.

3 winning places are divided up and shared among the following participants:

1st PLACE: e-Chat ICO Rips Outdated Messengers - video The winning award is 1000 ECHT!
2nd PLACE: e-Chat - is not just an instant messenger, it is a platform for solving everyday problems - video. The prize is 500 ECHT!
3rd PLACE: E-CHAT COIN ICO REVIEW - video, who received 200 ECHT as the winning award!

Our team has also decided to introduce two more winning categories:

1) First 20 users who sent us their videos will also receive consolation prizes of 50 ECHT each.
2) e-Chat team has also decided to award the author of the video with the biggest amount of upvotes. The author of e-Chat ICO is getting 300 ECHT for making the most viral video that is highly appreciated by our community.

Dear friends, thank you for your active participation and sending us your video content. We are also grateful to everyone who took their time to evaluate the contestants through their upvotes. We are happy to be able to create such a powerful e-Chat community, a true team!

Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

Can someone help me? now have one question. Can we withdraw to our wallet as soon as it shows up on the web? Or we will be able after the end of ICO?
e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

Can someone help me? now have one question. Can we withdraw to our wallet as soon as it shows up on the web? Or we will be able after the end of ICO?

You will be able  to do it after some time when ICO ends.

edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

Dear participants and followers of our awesome video blogging event, we would like to announce the first results of our contest. We are ready to award the authors of the best videos. It was a tricky decision and it took quite a lot time for our management team to make their choice.

1st PLACE: e-Chat ICO Rips Outdated Messengers - video The winning award is 1000 ECHT!
2nd PLACE: e-Chat - is not just an instant messenger, it is a platform for solving everyday problems - video. The prize is 500 ECHT!
3rd PLACE: E-CHAT COIN ICO REVIEW - video, who received 200 ECHT as the winning award!

1) First 20 users who sent us their videos will also receive consolation prizes of 50 ECHT each.
2) e-Chat team has also decided to award the author of the video with the biggest amount of upvotes. The author of e-Chat ICO is getting 300 ECHT for making the most viral video that is highly appreciated by our community.

Dear friends, thank you for your active participation and sending us your video content. We are also grateful to everyone who took their time to evaluate the contestants through their upvotes. We are happy to be able to create such a powerful e-Chat community, a true team!

eee! we've been waiting for it for so long! I voted for the 1 place winner! he's awesome Grin
Yaaaaming

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

Happy New Year to all supporters!

Devs, you did really great job for the app - it works fine, without bags but with helpful updates
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

My congratulations to the winners               E-Chat, you have very talented and active community
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

Happy New Year to all supporters!

Devs, you did really great job for the app - it works fine, without bags but with helpful updates
yeah, even the video calls work great
chicao000

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

I sent bitcoins yesterday, but nothing still appears on the control panel. What happens?
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

I sent bitcoins yesterday, but nothing still appears on the control panel. What happens?

I also wait for several hours, but they came  Smiley
Try to write in a telegram chat support (https://t.me/ico_eChat) or in a pm to the main e-Chat account. Usually respond well
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Cyp1ihn.png

A lot of winners...
but the contest is still active or not?
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:44:02 PM

A lot of winners...
but the contest is still active or not?
I think if it's just a MINI-SUMMARY it's active.
e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:00 PM

pm me please with your e-mail and transaction id please

e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:04:03 AM

SECOND ROUND OF E-CHAT ICO CLOSED SUCCESSFULLY!

Dear friends, we are happy to announce that our Second Round of ICO has turned out to be a winner. We managed to gather very impressive funds and are fully ready to keep up with the good work for the nourishment of our project even further. Moreover, there are so many goals on the horizon!

In the very nearest future, we will introduce the new design of e-Chat that is even more user-friendly and intuit. Some bugs highlighted by our community will be fixed and some new functionality enabled.

Due to the profound interest for the e-Chat first decentralized messenger from the investors’ side, we decided to run an additional round of ICO to provide the opportunity to everyone who wants to buy ECHT tokens, but didn’t have a chance so far. The additional ICO starts on January 8, 2018 and the price for 1 ECHT is higher during the pre-ICO and the previous ICO rounds.

Right now, the team is actively communicating with online markets to enlist ECHT to provide its stable growth in price upon the completion of the additional ICO. Don’t miss your last chance!

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: