Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner order/shipment mess and unfairness  (Read 5746 times)
Delmonger

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:03:43 PM

It is still not fair when 2000 fund the development of something when 500 lucky ones get the reward.
I didn't pay yet, so did not the majority, so hold on your breath you 500 gunshots, without us your order
number is meaningless.

I give KncMiner 6 days to let me know my order shipment estimated delivery date

you give KncMiner 6 days to let you know, or .... .... .... .... why not just ask nicely?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delmonger

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:05:36 PM

It is still not fair when 2000 fund the development of something when 500 lucky ones get the reward.
I didn't pay yet, so did not the majority, so hold on your breath you 500 gunshots, without us your order
number is meaningless.

I give KncMiner 6 days to let me know my order shipment estimated delivery date

I don't get the unfairness part.

You could have reserved your place in april. The reservation list was open for a week.

You can order now and probably be in the first 500 anyway.

p.s. And I'm definitely in the wrong timezone.

I registered in April on the site and for the newsletter, there was no word I should've taken the queue.
Now they need to deal with their incompetence somehow, it's no good when thousands of suckers make 500 random dudes rich.

Remember, without us your 500 spots are nothing

You do know the 500 are also paying customers right?

That's one way of going further - they do it like Avalon and only take money for the number of devices they gonna ship.
Then do the next batch. I'm sure for the next batch the price will be lower because of the competition.
I'm not paying till they clarify my shipment date.

So at the end of it, you're saying it's unfair that you didn't get into the first 500 orders?

What happens if you order now and get #501?

And why do you keep mentioning 2000 to fund the development and 500 lucky ones getting the rewards? According to the order page, all products will be delivered in september.

1) They didn't make it clear that we needed to order Mars and have the queue number
2) They didn't say we will need to pay the whole price
3) They use the money of the majority to place abig order and lower the cost
4) The rewards go to the first 500
5) I even don't know my estimated delivery date - they don't reply to my emails

6) and they probably didn't think of how much you would complain... c'mon man people complain about things that have nothing wrong with them too, it gets old fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: