Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fastest sold out ICO's in history!  (Read 877 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

Hey guys and girls,

Last Sunday RPX ICO was sold out without minutes of time after the second round opened with higher investment cap per person. Can you help me to remember other ICO's that have sold out relatively fast?

I would like to remind you that Basic Attention Token (BAT) ICO was sold out only after around 40 seconds. That must be a record to break. I have not heard of any other ICO that finished less than that. Just not too recently, AdEx also was a very quick sold out. And then very recently, Aventus succeeded in their ICO in just more or less 7 minutes.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

If I remember it, Primalbase were a good one, it just took days,and we can see before when ICO is not that popular or overcrowded like this. Before it can easily to choose and to have a successful Ico.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:46:01 AM

I was so amazed reading the replies. I didn't know that there were ICO coins that was sold that quick. I wonder if how does those coin have been in the exchanges. If that was solf that fast, does it really mean it was succesful?
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

Hey guys and girls,

Last Sunday RPX ICO was sold out without minutes of time after the second round opened with higher investment cap per person. Can you help me to remember other ICO's that have sold out relatively fast?
yes it all depends on the number of investors who donate some of their wealth to be stored in ico but if the capital collected is still small it will also affect the performance process whether it will be as expected or may also lead to failure.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Hey guys and girls,

Do take note that rpx ico started a day ago before opening to public. The website is not updated and although it showed that 69% is sold, i believed that the real number should be should be around 90%. So only left a million or less to be sold out in the 2nd round. Similarly, 0x and many other projects have such situation whereby the sale is finished within sec after the cap is raised or open to public.

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

one month ago, when China didnt ban ico, many ico are sold out very soon, usually when you get the page out, the ico end, but ico today seems to hard to raise the money they want

jackhero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

If I remembered correctly, I think Basic Attention Token (BAT) might be the fastest ICO in cryptocurrency history.  It sold out 35 million dollars worth of BAT in under 30 seconds.  One whale bought 200,000 Ethereums worth alone and spent over 20 ETH for gas.  This ICO will be hard to top.  
You remember correctly because I was gonna say the same thing
Surely another competitor has dabbled in the value of BAT coins, unfortunately the fastest-selling ICO in history
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

As a new comer to the forum and a newbie in the bit coin industry, I am focusing, at the moment, with signature campaigns. However, in the spirit of learning, can I ask if there is another way to gain bitcoins faster that is, of course, relatively safe and legit. I want to open myself to many possibilities of learning, growing, and ultimately, earning in this industry. Thanks a lot in advance.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

is have any bounty for this ICO ?

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

don't forget it means nothing, look bancor, good marketing is not equal good project, be carefull, analyse
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

i remember bancor. but they put a time limit. then raised it 1 hour to 3 hours. because of overload at ethereum blockchain.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

The BAT was just... crazy. Other noteable ones.

WildCrypto or CryptoWild whatever it was. PPT. XRL sold fast.

Hydrominer did 1500 eth in 36 minutes which is pretty good.

PPP just did ~90k eth in 6 hours or something, not instant but pretty good for having a cap of 75 Eth per address!

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

by just reading this thread makes me say wow! I can't believe that really happened in a crypto world. Fastest ICO selling in the market really amaze me.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

If I remembered correctly, I think Basic Attention Token (BAT) might be the fastest ICO in cryptocurrency history.  It sold out 35 million dollars worth of BAT in under 30 seconds.  One whale bought 200,000 Ethereums worth alone and spent over 20 ETH for gas.  This ICO will be hard to top.  

You remember correctly because I was gonna say the same thing. It will be basically impossible to top unless some ICO is a nominal amount and one or two whales decide to do the same thing. But I would put my money on

it never happening again as ICOs now are rarely a nominal entry point in terms of marketcap.

Yeah that BAT Ico was a nice FOMO in the couple of seconds. I tried to grab some, but I was too slow . But its okey, I grabbed some below ICO price Cheesy

Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

The first line of the BAT token in google kind of says it all "From the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox"

If anyone can create a successful product its that guy.

A quick google shows BAT as being #1 referenced ICO but market cap was pretty low for ICOs these days. Bancor did $153 million in 3 hours.

Fastest would be some shit coin ICO with 1 token...

Well if you've seen JavaScript, Mozilla and Firefox in an ICO you're dumb if you will not invest in it. Even if you haven't read their whitepaper you will decide right away to buy their tokens as much as you can afford because there's no doubt that it will succeed. No wonder it was sold out faster than I can eat  a jr-sized burger.

bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

Decentraland https://decentraland.org/ the ICO was gone in 2 blocks (ETH's block)
of course due to refund to Chinese, they re-open the ICO again after weeks, and that took longer time to complete.
Fingerr0ll

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:25:07 AM

Great advice….still a relative newbie at this but have seen some flakey companies

don't forget it means nothing, look bancor, good marketing is not equal good project, be carefull, analyse
Viberate team

Activity: 14
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:37:38 AM

www.viberate.io 4min 42sec  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: