Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4440 times)
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Bounty campaigns - These are campaigns that allow the audience to do some tasks for the token the ICO is creating. This can be a mixture of tasks from translations, signatures on forums, sharing on social media and blogging for them. They normally always advertise on bitcointalk as again the biggest audience and is free.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

I always vote for the bitcoin forum in here we can promote the ICO in a best situation and many member here are in forum is open-minded when it comes to ICO. Next is reddit, it is like a forum and there are knowledgable people out there that can understand ICO.

By using facebook and twitter media, it is possible to disseminate information about the project to be wider and comprehensive for people. I think facebook and twitter are the best medium to promote ico project, because almost everyone has facebook and twitter
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I'm okay with  all forms of advertising in social media, although I believe that Twitter, Facebook and Instagram reach a greater number of people in the world
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

Facebook is missing from your options, i think facebook and twitter are worth promoting any ICO
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

Bitcointalk forum should be number 1 if it counted as social media as there are many crypto enthusiast here. The next is twitter that has hundred million of active users even the ICO is more active on twitter than facebook.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

Bitcointalk forum should be number 1 if it counted as social media as there are many crypto enthusiast here. The next is twitter that has hundred million of active users even the ICO is more active on twitter than facebook.
Yes of course, bitcointalk is still the best way to promote a certain iCO, as in some social media just like fb and twitter some people are just ignoring it as they don't know what you are sharing about.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

In my opinion, some best social media for ICO are:
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Steemit
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

social media twitter and Facebook have banned by their team for advertising of crypto and bitcoin, from all the social media kind, twitter and facebook is most very good social media to promote bitcoin adn cryptocurrency advertising. by using social media twitter and Facebook it will be make the investor interesting join the cryptocurrency and most important by using this media because social media Facebook and twitter have million user thean the other social media like telegram or slack and reddit.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

I have seen most of crypto projects use all of them, Facebook, twitter, reddit, steemit, medium, linkedin, instagram. Among all of them, I vote for Bitcointalk and reddit. Bitcointalk has an audience related to crypto and reddit has some disciplinary  behavior  
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

i think the best social media for promoting ICOs is  Bitcointalk others Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Youtube, Telegram, Linkedin.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

In my opinion the best option from your list is this forum. But I don't think it can be called "social media". If you would choose a social media channel, then Twitter is the best for that.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

One of ICO best promotions is bitcointalk, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

It's really a great project. there is something in it that other projects lack. The project is a great future with this wonderful team!

Sold out!
The world's first fully gold backed token on the blockchain.
https://pecun.io/
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

Facebook is a veritable tool for promoting ICOs,  there are billions of facebook users and by using this medium crypto can reach out to many that haven't heard about it before which might interested to invest
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Reviews / listings of ICO announcement websites - As the sphere grows there are more and more websites “rating” ICOs for potential investors. There are more and more by the day, usually these sites will only list your ICO for a price, but there are some free ones. Listing on as many as possible will allow your ICO to get traffic from other websites. An example of one is ICO Rating
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Twitter is the mass social media for promoting ico as most of influencers are there, recently, reddit is also being used to manipulate icos and crypto projects
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

good social media to promote ico is twitter, many people choose to use twitter than face book, so the allocation of twitter payment is bigger than face book

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

if you ask me, what is the best social media for promoting ico, and the answer is facebook,
but of course why not promoting on all social media ?
why should pick one if u can use all of that
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

The best social media to promote ICO is really facebook since it has a lot of users, second is the twitter. However, those social medias startrd to ban promoting ICOs. So my choice now is reddit.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

if you ask me, what is the best social media for promoting ico, and the answer is facebook,
but of course why not promoting on all social media ?
why should pick one if u can use all of that
Any form of social media can be the best source for promoting ICO. Some of the best sources of information are facebook, Twitter, youtube, and this forum (BitcoinTalk). But let's be careful where we get these information from, because reality says that fake news is very rampant nowadays. The true source of information is ourselves, let's be accountable and use our resources in delivering truth and authentic news so others will not be misled.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I think the best is the forum, as it income and more. But there are companies that pay many times more for facebook, telegram and twitter. So that here who that likes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: