Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Youtubers  (Read 8205 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

Video was better than I expected and I liked it, but it seemed to end in the middle of a sentence? Whatched it on mobile.

Maybe it was my poor editing, I didnt seem to catch that. Will fix for the next video for sure. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it Smiley

Positivebetting
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

Nice you took it to next step.
subscribed
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:46:59 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:46:38 PM by TimtheYoutuber

Nice you took it to next step.
subscribed

Thanks man I appreciate the support Smiley Quick video coming out tonight, stay tuned

Edit : I have launched another video today discussing Bitpay, the bitcoin debit card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRmw5z_Y7U

Let me know what you think

Positivebetting
bebtc

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

I like to be educated on the latest news and youtube helps people to better understanding the knowledge. A lot of people know btc, but are they really willing to put tons of time on watching long hours video? Or just a short brief of the up to date news?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

I like to be educated on the latest news and youtube helps people to better understanding the knowledge. A lot of people know btc, but are they really willing to put tons of time on watching long hours video? Or just a short brief of the up to date news?

The advantage of my videos is that you dont need to always watch them full, if you click on my video you will see that I have attached a Word document and a presentation that is associated with the video for a free download. You can watch the video and get good information ( I dont just read off of the video, so both sources are different information ) or you can download the word document and get a article to read. So if you are busy or dont want to watch a 10-20 minute video, you can just download the article that I wrote Smiley

Positivebetting
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

I would be interested in weekly reviews of the best ICO projects, interviews with industry professionals, financial forecasts, statistics. and maybe some funny news, facts, related to topic)
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

I like education video - history of the blockchain, crypto, how-to video with helpful tips for beginners.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

Yes i saw some of it, this thread is great!

i hope i can see also your video showing how to detect scammers here for us to be aware.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jenni161

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

There will be user for both types of videos. Long ones can be played on background while doing something else. For me, that is good. If I had time actually sit in front of my computer I would prefer shorter videos.
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

I liked your wallet video. I think this is a good thing for Bitcoin and there needs to be more exposure on youtube.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

I would be interested in weekly reviews of the best ICO projects, interviews with industry professionals, financial forecasts, statistics. and maybe some funny news, facts, related to topic)

I will be making more ICO reviews, stay tuned Smiley

I like education video - history of the blockchain, crypto, how-to video with helpful tips for beginners.

This is what I will be mainly working on, so that I can capture the "new" users.

Yes i saw some of it, this thread is great!

i hope i can see also your video showing how to detect scammers here for us to be aware.

I will make this video as well and will add it to my list, thanks Smiley My evaluation video does explain what to look for in coins

There will be user for both types of videos. Long ones can be played on background while doing something else. For me, that is good. If I had time actually sit in front of my computer I would prefer shorter videos.

It is really hard to please everyone :p If I make short videos, some people would prefer longer etc . However if you check the description of my videos I have a recap of everything for a free download.

I liked your wallet video. I think this is a good thing for Bitcoin and there needs to be more exposure on youtube.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the kind words

Positivebetting
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

Smiley Good start man, informative,  however in my own point of view you could use crypto currency inspired channel art and a better quality camera.  Wink
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

Smiley Good start man, informative,  however in my own point of view you could use crypto currency inspired channel art and a better quality camera.  Wink

Thank you very much I appreciate the kind words, I dont know how to graphic design but I am sure I could find someone. I will look into this, thanks!

Positivebetting
futurepast1019

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

I think you might need a better directory for your videos when you have more in your channel. I just subscribed it. I think what you are doing is very meaningful. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. The videos are good, but sometimes the voice is not clear.
shrikant7t

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:43:15 PM

Please create a playlist of basic tutorial or information for newbies
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

Good to have someone explaining cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins through vlogs because some actually finds it hard to understand just in forum discussions. Maybe you could also add the Bitcoin activities tutorial aside from trading. You could help them start by explaining the mining acticities and signature campaign activities we have for example. Also you can add a video explaining in the easiest way possible the meanig and idea of Bitcoins for those who doesnt have any idea of it. Good luck to your channel!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

I think you might need a better directory for your videos when you have more in your channel. I just subscribed it. I think what you are doing is very meaningful. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. The videos are good, but sometimes the voice is not clear.

Thank you for the advice, I will make sure to make the next video clear. Thanks Smiley

I just uploaded a new video : Ethereum and its moon capabilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqj1zn4qDQo

Please create a playlist of basic tutorial or information for newbies

Making tutorials is certainly my main objective for the starting of my channel. I have a lot of guides to make videos on, and I will certainly make a play list for new users

Good to have someone explaining cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins through vlogs because some actually finds it hard to understand just in forum discussions. Maybe you could also add the Bitcoin activities tutorial aside from trading. You could help them start by explaining the mining acticities and signature campaign activities we have for example. Also you can add a video explaining in the easiest way possible the meanig and idea of Bitcoins for those who doesnt have any idea of it. Good luck to your channel!

I like that idea lot Smiley Thank you for suggesting it. I will make more plans on creating content for Bitcointalk and then creating a video to go with the discussion that will be available on YouTube.

Positivebetting
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

If you want to have general knowledge about cryptocurrencies, follow Ivan On Tech and Boxmining, they are quite famous and really good  Grin
ichtyar

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

Mata uang crypto memiliki jumlah terbatas yang akan dibuat seperti Bitcoin yang akan dibatasi hingga 21 juta dan diperkirakan nilainya akan meningkat di masa yang akan datang. Mata uang digital diatur oleh pemerintah dan berhubungan dengan nilai mata uang Fiat suatu negara.
vooo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

Hi Tim,
Just had a look at your channel, so far the videos look great. Can you cover a video on bounty campaigns and how it works?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: