Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Youtubers  (Read 8205 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

If you want to have general knowledge about cryptocurrencies, follow Ivan On Tech and Boxmining, they are quite famous and really good  Grin

I will make sure to check out some of there videos and take some notes on them. Smiley Thanks for the suggestion

Nice one. Please do  success in crypto trading videos and how to spot scam ICOs.

I will make sure to create some trading videos, I am working on some more ICO reviews

Mata uang crypto memiliki jumlah terbatas yang akan dibuat seperti Bitcoin yang akan dibatasi hingga 21 juta dan diperkirakan nilainya akan meningkat di masa yang akan datang. Mata uang digital diatur oleh pemerintah dan berhubungan dengan nilai mata uang Fiat suatu negara.

I only speak English sorry

Hi Tim,
Just had a look at your channel, so far the videos look great. Can you cover a video on bounty campaigns and how it works?

Yeah I will add that to my list. Will hopefully launch it this weekend Smiley Stay tuned

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:05:24 PM

We can never get enough of youtubers on this subject, love it!
We have a bounty program going for our token, ABT. You need over 10000 followers on YouTube to enter, but you can also enter with Facebook or Twitter!
If this would be interesting, more info is here:
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e

// Louise  Cheesy

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

Well, almost of cryptocurrency channels that I saw on youtube are always speculation or either shilling their own coins. They will show a chart of a coin that is forming a cup or etc and that is what I dislike about them so please make your channel unique.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:47 AM

Besides of everybody's comment about the video,it sound good to me for being creator but try to make it more informative it is really true that first impression last..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

We can never get enough of youtubers on this subject, love it!
We have a bounty program going for our token, ABT. You need over 10000 followers on YouTube to enter, but you can also enter with Facebook or Twitter!
If this would be interesting, more info is here:
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e

// Louise  Cheesy

Well I certainly dont have 10k followers....

Well, almost of cryptocurrency channels that I saw on youtube are always speculation or either shilling their own coins. They will show a chart of a coin that is forming a cup or etc and that is what I dislike about them so please make your channel unique.

My speculations are coins that I am interested in and not coins someone is paying me to cover. So hopefully you find some enjoyment in my videos Smiley

Besides of everybody's comment about the video,it sound good to me for being creator but try to make it more informative it is really true that first impression last..

I will try and make it more informative, thanks! If you could tell me which video you watched that wasnt very informative that would be helpful. Thanks

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

If you want to have general knowledge about cryptocurrencies, follow Ivan On Tech and Boxmining, they are quite famous and really good  Grin
Good advise. and overall very interesting topic Smiley

Thanks for the suggestion, I launched a new review of a coin. Airswap : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKnUA4gT9M

Let me know how you like it Smiley

I appreciate all the support and suggestions guys <3

Positivebetting
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:14:26 PM

I will like to download some to help my ministry... I need to catch up fast ... Thanks
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

I will like to download some to help my ministry... I need to catch up fast ... Thanks
Download the word and powerpoint documents to the videos?

If you do, enjoy and dont forget to subscribe for more videos Smiley

Also, I have just added a new video Creating ICO Standards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24c1Azp4238&t=0s

If you watch it, let me know if you have any suggestions Smiley

Positivebetting
BitRewardsTeam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

Well I certainly dont have 10k followers....

But this is what you can work on - making interesting and useful videos and maybe reviewing some projects running ICOs I think you can grow your audience fast
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

Watched your video, I liked it. I wish the fast growth to the channel!
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

Hi Tim. Quickly checking back to your thread. I just checked your channel and I was very glad to see a lot of content. Seemingly the strategy I proposed is working out fine for you. When checking your channel I was glad to see a lot of community engagement and a reasonable amount of views (for your channel this point in time).
Content wise you're doing great but the quality of the video itself can certainly improved. What kind of editing software are using? Try using software that allows you to render in at least 720p (HD). If you render your videos in 720p your videos will feel a lot better to watch.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

Watched your video, I liked it. I wish the fast growth to the channel!

Thanks a lot man Smiley I appreciate the support

Hi Tim. Quickly checking back to your thread. I just checked your channel and I was very glad to see a lot of content. Seemingly the strategy I proposed is working out fine for you. When checking your channel I was glad to see a lot of community engagement and a reasonable amount of views (for your channel this point in time).
Content wise you're doing great but the quality of the video itself can certainly improved. What kind of editing software are using? Try using software that allows you to render in at least 720p (HD). If you render your videos in 720p your videos will feel a lot better to watch.

For editing I am not using any special software for now, however when I do get some I will make sure to render the videos. Thanks a lot for the suggestions

Positivebetting
olympuslabsbc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

Nice video, Tim! Super useful for anyone no matter their background Cheesy
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

Nice one. Please do  success in crypto trading videos and how to spot scam ICOs.
This one topic is really good to be added in your videos! Wink
Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

Congratulations on this step.
Do check on the length of the videos. Do not make them too long, with unnecessary information.
Make sure you are audible and use language people can understand especially on those beginner and explainer videos.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

Nice video, Tim! Super useful for anyone no matter their background Cheesy

Thanks alot for the kind words Smiley I hope you enjoy the videos, and dont forget to subscribe if you havent already!

This one topic is really good to be added in your videos! Wink

I will make sure to add a video in when I  get a chance Smiley

Congratulations on this step.
Do check on the length of the videos. Do not make them too long, with unnecessary information.
Make sure you are audible and use language people can understand especially on those beginner and explainer videos.

My videos will likely all be around 1020 minutes long. If it extends longer, you can always download the powerpoint or word document free

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

New videos coming this week, let me know what you guys are interested in. If you happen to watch some of my videos feel free to give me some suggestions Smiley I am always working at getting better. Also dont forget to subscribe if you like the channel Smiley

Positivebetting
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:37:08 AM

New videos coming this week, let me know what you guys are interested in. If you happen to watch some of my videos feel free to give me some suggestions Smiley I am always working at getting better. Also dont forget to subscribe if you like the channel Smiley

It's good.
I'm interesting how can earn without ads? Smiley
Could you tell me, how much earned with publish first video?
Good luck to your channel
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

It will be interesting if you would do raffle of airdrop coins, or some lotteries

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

It's good.
I'm interesting how can earn without ads? Smiley
Could you tell me, how much earned with publish first video?
Good luck to your channel

I haven't made any money off of this yet. When the channel gets bigger you will see promoted services, like a clothing sponsorship or paid coin reviews. However, any paid services will have to agree to a strict agreement. I will be able to say what I want, and reflect my true feelings of the coin etc

Thanks for the support Smiley

It will be interesting if you would do raffle of airdrop coins, or some lotteries

Not sure how I would be able to do a "raffle of airdrops"

However, maybe you will see some lotteries or giveaways in the future

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: