Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a writer from Medium or Coindesk to help me expose a scam. Top 100  (Read 234 times)
BIGPOTHEAD (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:39:09 AM

Hello,

I have a lot of supporting data and evidence of shady past history of key associates.  Looking to blow the lid off this and save people from losing lots of money.  Let me know if interested, include your contact info, any articles you have written, and we can talk

Thanks,
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

Hello,

I have a lot of supporting data and evidence of shady past history of key associates.  Looking to blow the lid off this and save people from losing lots of money.  Let me know if interested, include your contact info, any articles you have written, and we can talk

Thanks,
hey bro im writer i want work with you
my skpye email ammad.pirkheil12@gmail.com contact me
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Hello,

Thanks,

Well your post shows you are not so bad in writing Grin and since yo claim you have a lot of supporting data Shocked and evidence Shocked why don't you do the favour yourself and pay thyself a bottle of beer with the money you would pay for others? Seems something is shady about you yourself which is getting you scared to be exposed if you post from your account Grin
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

hey bro i want work with you .i have ablty to do your work.
my skype email. ammad.pirkheil12@gmail.com
contact me if you want  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: