Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6663 times)
CyptoWil

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:27 AM

You'll have an advantage if you are good looking or a smooth talker. Offline or online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:08 AM

It's worst. Online dating makes those pervert do their jobs easier. You can never find out if the one you are talking with is a genuine. Lots of those who are showing skins too, just to attract those who are always after it in any woman they met.

All I can say is, it is not a good way if you are looking for a true companion. But if you want to fling and just want to try like finding what's the best dress for you (mix and matching) then it's good for you.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:11:12 AM

Online dating are just for fun only. And relationship that occur in online dating are just for lust. And it does not effect a long term relatuonship , its only for a matter of time , when both are individual are getting bored with each other in relationship online without touching each other they will eventually stop. Online dating sites today are money making sites which women are involved , in cybersex.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:39:14 AM

most of them just won't work out
Online dating is probably one of the most famous way of finding someone.  Though it does not assure a hundred percent success in relationship.  It is for those who are lonely and has no one in their life.  Some relationship works and actually end up together but most are only for fun.  Those who met thru lmline does not work out well.  But I am happy for those who did find their the one thru it tho.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

the power of marriage brought online dating can benefit the community in the long term.
Online dating is one of the main causes of social change in society. And the change is currently underway.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

I have a negative perspective on online dating because it's not meant for a long term relationship. There will always be communication problems because of the distance. I just don't find online dating intimate compared to physical dating. I read in the internet that physical touch plays a big factor in the foundations of relationships. That's why I'm not fond of online dating.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:58:30 PM

It all depends on the luck of the person. Many get acquainted through the Internet and then create a happy family. So I think you should try this option.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

Online dating is not bad but its worse if you finally meet each other, becaud in online you dont know the true face of each other, and true personality.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

Online dating can be both good and bad.If you are luckily meeting the right person on internet then it is good.But sometimes online dating becomes cybersex which really bad.So be careful before doing such things.
Lolang

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
I am against online dating because it portrays an untruthful love. For me, being in a relationship means you knew each others a lot, not just because you both tell each other your likes and hates but because you have been discover it day by day since you first met. Online dating for me, will just increase the number of broken relationships that is full of doubt and unloyal partners. This will also show that you are not that interested with the person because you don't even want to met him/her.
Macukica

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

I think that's a great idea. some people were lonely until they met on the net. I have a lot of friends who have found their love so far and are still together.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:43:18 PM

I think that is a great way if we do it for keeping communication with our partner. In other side, some people found their love through online dating till they get merry. However, there are many people disappointed because they love is beyond their expectation. They found untruthful love. In this case, online dating is worse because it break the relationship. However, it depends on one self, whether it is best or worse way in love.
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:23:46 PM

I guess it depends on where you live, but in the US it is totally normal and mainstream now to date online to meet long term partners. Worked for me!
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

Online dating is a good opportunity to meet other people easier especially for the shy ones. So I do not think online dating is a bad thing.
bailey01

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

Online Dating becoming more popular. In online dating women have the more options to choose. It can be risky also girls should take some precautions
like -
Photos -
Going to start off huge here. It is my opinion that your online dating images should be used ONLY for online dating. Take a separate set of images, selfies, whatever and only use them in your online dating profiles. Want to know why?
Go to your online dating profile. Take your main image and drag it to your desktop. Run a Google Image Search on that photo. Try not to pee your pants when identifying information about you pops up.

First Meetings -
Meet somewhere public, obviously. I'm not saying you need to go to a loud, crowded bar, but go somewhere public. Never meet at his home, or yours. Better still, pick a meeting spot that is not in your neighborhood.

Keep Things Private -
You don't need to Facebook stalk every online date. I don't care if you've already exchanged seven emails with them. Don't add them on Facebook, don't follow them on Instagram. Just don't. You have no idea what kind of identifying information is lurking in your photos
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:09:58 AM

Online dating made everything fast and aimple wothout the need for long talks or small talks. ONline dating ensured that if you liked each other then you can go skip the pretenses and just go to whichever direction you should be going whehther it should bea hookup or more

topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:10:59 AM

just wanna laugh a ew moment Cheesy
but that's real happen in our life.
online dating is oneway to get a couple.
learning from my friend 's experience,
he met his wife from online dating, firt time he was joking and just wanted to get a luck.
then they like to chat each other till the last they made decition to meet each other.
it seem nervouse and little bit shy.
but long by long they can be a great couple know.
so, the conglution is, whatever they way to get your couple, just do it seriously.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

hearing the words 'online dating' makes me think that this is part of the problem and makes people who don’t know much about it think it refers to people forming entire relationships online and only meeting in person much later. based on some similar cases around me, I conclude that married couples who met online are three times more likely to divorce than those who met face to face.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

I am not favor of online dating since it just makes people easily get into relationship but the relationship is not strong to the point it will be done in few months or even days unlike in a relationship were the foundation is being built up by starting as friends.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Da2ja3

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

hearing the words 'online dating' makes me think that this is part of the problem and makes people who don’t know much about it think it refers to people forming entire relationships online and only meeting in person much later. based on some similar cases around me, I conclude that married couples who met online are three times more likely to divorce than those who met face to face.

are you serious, do you have a research paper to back that up. if its is your opinion it shouldn't be generalized
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: