Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
Ahmed13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

SCAM ...........   THE OWNER OF THIS PROJECT SELL HIS COIN NOW

GO AND SEE    Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't cry scam when the price dumps just because you buy at the top and holding bags.... grow up

no .... i got free 2000 airdrop and sell it on the top  Grin

go see the big sells on etherdelta  wake up.. its scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

Happened to stumble upon this article om ECASH. Looks like dev team is making moves. EXACTLY what i like to see!
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:36:20 AM

Oops... heres the article..

http://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/ethereum-cash-ecash-coinmarketcap/
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:37:15 AM

you may want to invest here.  As the first mobile cryptocurrency, it has the potential to soar high. Pre-selling is still on-going till Oct 30 Smiley you may use my referral link to get additional 1% bonus coins.  hope this helps. Godbless

https://my.electroneum.com/join/7AAC77

Please refrain from posting this garbage here. ECASH related or gtfo. Thanks
BossFather001

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:40:33 AM

cool airdrop! Cool
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

Don't cry scam when the price dumps just because you buy at the top and holding bags.... grow up

You are delusional for selling Akmed, wake up
baneelemental

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

you may want to invest here.  As the first mobile cryptocurrency, it has the potential to soar high. Pre-selling is still on-going till Oct 30 Smiley you may use my referral link to get additional 1% bonus coins.  hope this helps. Godbless

https://my.electroneum.com/join/7AAC77
jmill17

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

Scam or not, the profits i've made from flipping this coin have been great.

kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

seems there is someone trying to dump ECASH, all bid orders have been sold.
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

It happens every night because its only on 1 exhange since the beginning. Ether Delta has alot of whales that try to manipulate the price. You can actually profit from it if you do it correctly. Once its on more exchanges(hopefully soon), the prices will be more stable. Just take the low prices as an opportunity to pick up more precious ecash... you can thank me later Cool
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:03:24 AM

Lets buy some as it is cheap now and wait for big pumps then we'll make nice profit  Grin I have made some profits already from this coins so I think it will give me another profits but I'll see the situation first.
I see some people say it is because the dev sell thee remaining coins after the free distribution. I'm no surprised if what they say is true as it is common practice in this trading community. As trader, the only thing we can do is being careful and do not spend money that we cant afford to lose.
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

Lets buy some as it is cheap now and wait for big pumps then we'll make nice profit  Grin I have made some profits already from this coins so I think it will give me another profits but I'll see the situation first.
I see some people say it is because the dev sell thee remaining coins after the free distribution. I'm no surprised if what they say is true as it is common practice in this trading community. As trader, the only thing we can do is being careful and do not spend money that we cant afford to lose.

Dev is presenting the white paper tomorrow night and new exchange is coming after.

Why would he sell the coins so cheap when he developed an app for this project?

If he was going to take money and run, dont u think he would try to pump up price as much as he can?

He has repetedly said the opppsite. He wants a community who is behind this project. Pump and dumpers, FUDsters and negative people can see their way out.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:32 AM

Dev is presenting the white paper tomorrow night and new exchange is coming after.

If he was going to take money and run, dont u think he would try to pump up price as much as he can?

He has repetedly said the opppsite. He wants a community who is behind this project. Pump and dumpers, FUDsters and negative people can see their way out.

The app for this 'project' is an adaptation from previous token your 'dev' made. A simple app if you don't know anything about programming.

Making an app doesn't mean shit, basically. So i take it, you believe a thief who has repeatedly said he wasn't a thief?

I get why some here hyping this scam due to greed. But don't come back here crying and cursing when you loose your money.
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

The app for this 'project' is an adaptation from previous token your 'dev' made. A simple app if you don't know anything about programming.

Making an app doesn't mean shit, basically. So i take it, you believe a thief who has repeatedly said he wasn't a thief?

I get why some here hyping this scam due to greed. But don't come back here crying and cursing when you loose your money.

Somebody get this guy a snickers lol

I thought FUD talk was done now?

Anyways tomorrow is going to be HUGE.

White paper coming. Mooooooooooooon!
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:47:03 AM

Nice way to say "thank you" to the dev for giving you free money. Shame on you.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:38:23 AM

Lol you greedy fukker. Snickers!

Anyway good luck making money on this shittoken.
Ydnar

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Crypto Lover

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:12 AM

Lol you greedy fukker. Snickers!

Anyway good luck making money on this shittoken.

Thanks to your FUD i earned 2k today Kiss Kiss Kiss

my BTC address: 1DTe7gFr35JMXw8iiTekrE3sq5qmdJmecW
CheechCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

we want to see bigger stock exchanges
ernitetur

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

waiting for the pump , cant wait to earn huge again😁😁😁😁
castol

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Waithing price $2/token and.....  Tharaaammm...  Go to the beach.
I have 2000 token..
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: