Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy altcoin  (Read 1666 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.

Traders is seeing this as bargain, full of discounts on the crypto world so yes it's a right time to buy alt coins now. And look at those coins that you really want to hold as many coins aren't that really strong in these times but majority are in good shape so there's no regret when you will buy some alt coins. This is a good time to expand your portfolio since you are expecting after bitcoin gold, alt coin market will be healthy again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Its the best time to buy altcoin today since they still cheeper today.,sooner in time the price will go up and you will earn but make sure to review the market first before taking risk.
TheOldWolf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

I think it'll be profitable to buy alt coins after 20th october when they drop in value more than now.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

I think so ,buy the rumor sell the news is great fundamental strategy. But choose some altcoin that has big volume and marketcap and also from good team. In my opinion to buy ETH, DASH and WAVES is good decision because will be lesk risk than others coin.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

You can buy alt coin any times! Best alt coin as coin with stronge dev and more member!
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

from my own experience, if you are really interested in some coins and keep an eye on them, you will surely know whats the right time, if you buy the coins you are not familiar with, then anytime may be the wrong time

krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

I'm not buying into the recent bitcoin surge and altcoin bloodbath explanation of "everyone is trying to get into btc to get btc gold" argument, as it just doesn't make sense for several reasons. The speculative price of btc gold is much lower than bcc was and I just don't see many people wanting to by BTG, meaning the price will plummet. The gains that could be had from alt coins is much more significant. Additionally, this is much earlier than the "buy the rumor" timeline in the crypto space. Saying that, I think this is the perfect time to pick up your favorite alts at a low price. Some have already started rebounding today.

bitdos

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

right time.. avoid the scam in any case..
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

I wouldn't buy altcoins right now, because I want to gain the new "Bitcoins" on hardfork in October and November. But if you don't care, it would be the right time to buy alts. They will for sure go up, after the Bitcoin "show".
very good planning, you'll ignore the other altcoin jam Bitcoin to prepare for the upcoming Hardfork in one more week, hopefully later when it is hardfork the price will go up just like BitcoinCash ..

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

from my own experience, if you are really interested in some coins and keep an eye on them, you will surely know whats the right time, if you buy the coins you are not familiar with, then anytime may be the wrong time
yes, if you are interested in buying altcoin coins, you should know more about the altcoin, but if to face hardfork we will be given a new token for free depending on the number of Bitcoin tokens you have.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

There's always right time for buying altcoin
No matter what condition much people expecially trader  will know when the right time for buy their favorite altcoin.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.
most people choose to fix bitcoin before hard fork occurs so they throw away all alt coin they have, can say the price of altcoins is currently very chaotic. this could be a good time to fix altcoins but I dare not do it for some reason.

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

Actually all the time it is right time to buy altcoin. the point is to choose the right coin. there are a lot of successful one coming up every day.
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

I think any quality project (we all have our opinions on what that is) should be looked at when you get a dip across all alts. I always look to purchase the classics that will likely have a 10-25% bounce in the following weeks.
RebelAngel

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Right time to do it right now! It's still perspective and growing up.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:37:23 PM

well its really hard to say but for me i agree with your point of view about the situation which is happening right now inside the exchange alts being
dumped because of the people who wanted to hold much bigger amount of btc in order to received much better value of btc gold and after that i think
alts will go up again and those who hold and believe will earned much bigger.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

Its not actually fooled because its peoples decision to sell off their stashes to buy or store up more bitcoin but yet indeed the best time to buy bargain prices of altcoins.People would definitely do such thing.Who do people wont really love free coins?If we do try to see on what happened on BCH it becomes valuable and then its a good amount of free money.Decisions would really vary depending on traders knowledge because some people for sure are just going along with the flow only not knowing on the possible opportunities on buying cheaper coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
WilliamTryingTo

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Thought the screenshot was already made before OCT?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:07:18 PM

I wouldn't buy altcoins right now, because I want to gain the new "Bitcoins" on hardfork in October and November. But if you don't care, it would be the right time to buy alts. They will for sure go up, after the Bitcoin "show".
You don't have to buy alternate coins using bitcoin directly. Use your fiat savings and convert them to alt coins. Hold them for a while and wait for the price to recover. Once it goes up sell them and enjoy your profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

I think we are in a good stage right now to grab some cheap altcoins.. We had a lot of blood in the last time and a lot of altcoins dipped hard Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: