Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the recent airdrops actually paid you out?  (Read 682 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

Recently I got shit token (SHT) huge number may be couple of million token I wonder what to do then I transferred to etherdelta where it already listed . After some time I got some ether even some successful  Ico couldn’t able to give the amount which I got from sht token.
jamesreid

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:24:17 AM

So far one airdrop that actually paid me out is the ETHD airdrop. I got $300 for free and now it's cheap
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:06 AM

renos paid out well. airdrop was 30k coins, which turned out to be a masternode, and none too shabby when it popped to 6k sat.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

After all the kerfuffle with the recent craze in airdrops I'm sure many of you, like me, are wondering what ever actually happened to them.

I must have entered hundreds of them, all with correct details etc to not actually receive anything. While this isn't anything like being 'robbed' or 'scammed' it does leave you wondering what the point of it was?

If the devs were looking for money they'd actually need to distribute it and I keep seeing all these new eth coins pop up on Etherdelta so I thought I would ask how many of you actually received your airdrop and which ones you actually received.

Eltc was one of the coins that actually paid me out. The airdrop was at a higher range, now the airdrop might be a fraction of what the reward originally was.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

I have got EOT, PRXY actually paid out. I have also received ATS, although my friends who I referred still haven't got theirs so that's unfortunate. I also have the Byteball paid consistently. So overall, it's generally good.
IsotopeDeveloper

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

A lot of these airdrops are hit or miss
You dont know whether or not they would be the next big thing but its worth a try.
In the early stages its hard to tell but if theres a committed and smart dev or individual behind it, its probably a good bet.
NEM made someone a millionaire
bytom was good
, elixir, and ethd, and ebtc did well
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:47 PM

i just got ebtc, ats and pos token came from the airdrop i'm just wondering how does it works, but unfortunately may airdrops did not pay or just missing in action after the ICO, i just want to join in the deeponion becausw it is a good project but the problem is i don't know how to create wallet or let say what is the appropriate wallet i'm gonna be use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: