Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SITE][CRYPTO-COINZ.NET] Monitor your Coinz in real time!  (Read 10820 times)
tuono

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:41 AM

Me too,

the site said I can get 22~25 coins a day, than I only get 12 coins average per day for whole week.

I'm not going to use this site again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BHTeam (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Me too,

the site said I can get 22~25 coins a day, than I only get 12 coins average per day for whole week.

I'm not going to use this site again.

On which coin, what is the hashrate you have inputted on the calculator, on which pool do you mine?
Details, please /

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
gregoriusus

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

First of all, I salute you for all your work. I am also developer and know what does this mean to create and maintain such site. When I will get some money from crypto world and with help of your site, I will donate.

Just for info. I was comparing Whattomine and your site, Mona coin, 10000 MH/s, electricity almost 0. (btw.. in your form one cannot enter 0 for costs) and WTM shows 352$ (24h) and your site (CCZ) 404$. I also found out that difficulty was different between both sites. Where do you read difficulty from? How does difficulty effect calculation, I mean guess there is a public known formula or is this secret?
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

First of all, I salute you for all your work. I am also developer and know what does this mean to create and maintain such site. When I will get some money from crypto world and with help of your site, I will donate.

Just for info. I was comparing Whattomine and your site, Mona coin, 10000 MH/s, electricity almost 0. (btw.. in your form one cannot enter 0 for costs) and WTM shows 352$ (24h) and your site (CCZ) 404$. I also found out that difficulty was different between both sites. Where do you read difficulty from? How does difficulty effect calculation, I mean guess there is a public known formula or is this secret?

The difficulty, hashrate and block number are taken directly from the Node of each coin. We have build a Node network and the info for each coin on the site is taken from those nodes.
don't compare the $ values with WTM, as that site does heavy averages, and the value of BTC varies based on which exchange you take that value from. Compare the amount of Mona that is estimated on both sites. From that point on, it is up to you if you are going to use the exchanges that we have listed to move Mona to BTC and then to $ or not.

You can compare the Difficulty on our site with any block explorer for each coin. Check the number of the block we are currently on and the reported Difficulty. Then compare to WTM and you will see that they run some of their coins hours back and give you calculations that are outdated not accurate for the current moment.

Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

Can you add 6h and 12h estimates? Current estimate is totally imprecise, 24h is too old.

Yes, working on it!
UPDATE

Last 6h and last 12h estimates have been added!

thak1lla

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

Hey I love your site, I use it often,

dont give up, people dont realize this can't be 100% accurate, depending on the pool, the exchange rate, and alot of other reason...

btw can you add LUX coin...you only have 1 PHI1612 coin...this would be the 2nd haha  Grin Grin Grin
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Hey I love your site, I use it often,

dont give up, people dont realize this can't be 100% accurate, depending on the pool, the exchange rate, and alot of other reason...

btw can you add LUX coin...you only have 1 PHI1612 coin...this would be the 2nd haha  Grin Grin Grin

In few days it will be on the site

ildar_kh

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

On which coin, what is the hashrate you have inputted on the calculator, on which pool do you mine?
Details, please /

Five minutes ago I entered 1 card GTX 1060. It showed 2 dollars revenue for Denarius. Five minutes later Denarius got 0.5 dollars. It is crazy. You could at least add column with sorting for one week. Revenues on coins themselves are not correct very strongly. I compared my revenues with your hashrates on CrowdCoin and other NeoScrypt coins. 
HussoFPV

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Hi guys, great work with the site!

Been following it for a day now and i've come to realise the potential in mining the lower valued Altcoins other than the usual ETH, ZCASH ect...

We are trying to understand how to actually mine and exchange these coins, without being exposed to the volatile market, as some coins can give a good profit for 5 minutes and thereafter it's not worth to mine.

Is there a platform which uses this site or something similar, which automatically switches pools/algorithms to the highest profitable lower valued Altcoins? So I don't have to constantly chase the market and change all of my rigs every 5 minutes?

I've heard the software is out there, but privately to those who have created it. (They don't want others to profit from it, which is understandable). It analyses the lower valued Altcoins, checks which is best to mine and mines it, whilst automatically putting it up on the exchange and when necessary, it switches to the next profitable coin.

If you or anyone reading this has a possible solution, I would greatly appreciate it and would happily make a donation if you can aid my cause.

Mining ETH and the other big coins are not making good profit anymore and it's looking like these other lower valued Altcoins that have a quick shine are the one's to go for, but one cannot be quick enough to change all my rigs, mine and exchange them before the value drops.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope somebody has a solution

Good luck with trading and mining, I wish you all to become wealthy millionaires!!!

Kind Regards
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

Can you add 6h and 12h estimates? Current estimate is totally imprecise, 24h is too old.

Yes, working on it!
UPDATE

Amazing, thanks. I'd suggest to normalize the values to 24h (multiply the result by 2 or 4) - it seems better imo.
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Details, please /

Five minutes ago I entered 1 card GTX 1060. It showed 2 dollars revenue for Denarius. Five minutes later Denarius got 0.5 dollars. It is crazy. You could at least add column with sorting for one week. Revenues on coins themselves are not correct very strongly. I compared my revenues with your hashrates on CrowdCoin and other NeoScrypt coins. 

Well you can select the last 6 or 12 or 24 hours profitability and see what was the best coin to mine.
Or use the Revenue now option and see what is best in that exact moment.
Denarius reported hashrate fluctuates a lot and some times it goes up and sometimes it goes down. Their difficulty algorithm is not good in my opinion.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Hi guys, great work with the site!

Been following it for a day now and i've come to realise the potential in mining the lower valued Altcoins other than the usual ETH, ZCASH ect...

We are trying to understand how to actually mine and exchange these coins, without being exposed to the volatile market, as some coins can give a good profit for 5 minutes and thereafter it's not worth to mine.

Is there a platform which uses this site or something similar, which automatically switches pools/algorithms to the highest profitable lower valued Altcoins? So I don't have to constantly chase the market and change all of my rigs every 5 minutes?

I've heard the software is out there, but privately to those who have created it. (They don't want others to profit from it, which is understandable). It analyses the lower valued Altcoins, checks which is best to mine and mines it, whilst automatically putting it up on the exchange and when necessary, it switches to the next profitable coin.

If you or anyone reading this has a possible solution, I would greatly appreciate it and would happily make a donation if you can aid my cause.

Mining ETH and the other big coins are not making good profit anymore and it's looking like these other lower valued Altcoins that have a quick shine are the one's to go for, but one cannot be quick enough to change all my rigs, mine and exchange them before the value drops.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope somebody has a solution

Good luck with trading and mining, I wish you all to become wealthy millionaires!!!

Kind Regards

well, we are working to get an API out and publish data that can be used from some mining switching programs. but at this moment there is still no API and we are not providing info to the big farms.

Vertumus

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Hey guys,

great website, but calculations are far from correct. Like 70% of coins have different Block Rewards. Please update it. For example current BWK block reward is 21.88, on your site is still 33. Also, for more accurate calculations, you should use buying orders rates, not selling orders

Hope you will update necessary changes soon

Cheers
Balanced

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Bulwark profit calculation is way off. The difficulty is showing around 2,000... in reality it's more like 19,000. Just popped on to let you know.
Rc-BtcZmining

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Yes, working on it!
UPDATE

Amazing, thanks. I'd suggest to normalize the values to 24h (multiply the result by 2 or 4) - it seems better imo.

Yes , is very important that we have difficulty nethash value with average like 3h , 6h or 12h, so the result that would give the calculator will be better.
Good job guys. Smiley Smiley Smiley
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Bulwark profit calculation is way off. The difficulty is showing around 2,000... in reality it's more like 19,000. Just popped on to let you know.

BULWARK has forked and there is still no fix from developers!
Calcs will be correct once they fix their network.

kamikazor

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Yes, working on it!
UPDATE

+1
Actual 6h and 12h values are useless

Waiting for API  Cool Cool Cool
thak1lla

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

Yes, working on it!
UPDATE

+1
Actual 6h and 12h values are useless

Waiting for API  Cool Cool Cool

explain why?
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

The values are not useless, just confusing. Most coins mature and are sent to the exchange within 4-6 hours, so the 6h estimate would be perfect to determine the expected earnings.
We also need average difficulty for 6/12/24h because right now it wildly fluctuates on every refresh.
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

UPDATE

All reward values for all coins have been updated.

New coins added
CIRTUS
FRIENDSHIP COIN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: