Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Pulsar Venture Capital Bounty Campaign  (Read 10349 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

in its category the best?
but what do you disagree with me?
Are you sure that they are?
how much did you see similar?
Yes, I saw a couple but they are some raw
that is, you think he is the best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

very inspiring website design
geronimo77

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

how is it you like so much?
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
any website requires lots of effort in time and work
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:38 AM

you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:10 AM

you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:35 AM

Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:04 AM

of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
i think exactly the same actually
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

it is nice that devs are making it user-friendly
geronimo77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

do you mean like.... besides the site itself?
CathalG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

yeah, I hope the future service will become even better
Wynter

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

Joining the discussion, I'm completely agree with you guys! Their website is really well-made - just from looking at it I already feel myself, so to say, at the top of the world))
JeremyIrid

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

Joining the discussion, I'm completely agree with you guys! Their website is really well-made - just from looking at it I already feel myself, so to say, at the top of the world))
Indeed, this is that one little detail which actually means a lot. Guys not only have developed a good project, they've spent precious time polishing every bit and making everything easy to understand!
Wynter

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

Indeed, this is that one little detail which actually means a lot. Guys not only have developed a good project, they've spent precious time polishing every bit and making everything easy to understand!
True that.

Btw, I have a few questions concerning the project itself, about tokens, to be certain:
How do you distribute tokens between members?
And more importantly, how is the profit paid if every token is 1$ worth?
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

Please i did not understand "check facebook page" on my twitter retweet Spreadsheet, and I did not receive any stake for retweet.
spreadsheet number: 3
Bitcointalk address username: abiola1
Please make correction

The stakes (25 tokens) are paid once a week for participating in any social media section! Please check this, it is written in the terms. Thank you

"Pulsar Venture Capital Announces ICO to Revolutionise Startup and Business Acceleration"
Read the article about us on one of the world's largest cryptocurrency news platform - CryptoCoinsNews!
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pulsar-venture-capital-announces-ico-revolutionise-startup-business-acceleration/
Participate: http://pulsarico.com

i have checked the link you send to me please lemme see my stake on the spreadsheet to know my stake thanks in advace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: