Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months!  (Read 4139 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

I'm guessing it will reach $25k in 2018, but of course I have no detailed proof. Just my guts as all this positive news keeps developing day by day!
Anything can happen now with a blink of an eye with bitcoin. This year is a good progress for bitcoin though there are so many forks that happened still it did help bitcoin a lot and for sure there will be more of it in the future. Everyone is free to speculate with the price of bitcoin as long as you are not hurting others feeling with that speculation, you should be fine with it. Let us keep that positive news keep alive!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I can't agree with you more. It is really possible since the pump on its market value is continuous. It seems that it can be achieved before this year end because of the segwit2x that might be the biggest factor for its value to be more expensive just like the recent fork last August which made the value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket. If it will be as successful or even more successful yhan the fork I've mentioned, Bitcoin might reach 10000$ with ease at the end of December.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I can't agree with you more. It is really possible since the pump on its market value is continuous. It seems that it can be achieved before this year end because of the segwit2x that might be the biggest factor for its value to be more expensive just like the recent fork last August which made the value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket. If it will be as successful or even more successful yhan the fork I've mentioned, Bitcoin might reach 10000$ with ease at the end of December.
It is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing tell segwit2x, but after that i am sure that everyone will like to get the profit and therefore we can see some selling pressure, the price is already stuck between 7600$ and 7000$, investors are feeling reluctant while investing money there. Therefore its look like difficult that the price of bitcoin will cross 10K this years. Although there are more chances that the bitcoin price will even cross 10k but we can expect that price of bitcoin will cross that limit in next one year.
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

Maybe if we have a new free money fork every 2 months Bitcoin will go to $1 million. In fact I've read about a fork in December.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing tell segwit2x, but after that i am sure that everyone will like to get the profit and therefore we can see some selling pressure, the price is already stuck between 7600$ and 7000$, investors are feeling reluctant while investing money there. Therefore its look like difficult that the price of bitcoin will cross 10K this years. Although there are more chances that the bitcoin price will even cross 10k but we can expect that price of bitcoin will cross that limit in next one year.

I do not trust the SegWit2x until the result is good. Finally, the change of Bitcoin miner made the Bitcoin dropped today. In my opinion, SegWit2x is just a dream created to pump the price of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Unlimited, only Bitcoin Cash is a successful project to helps Bitcoin solve its total supply coin.
Hishadinin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

you are right because if we back 6 months price up from 3,000$ to 7,000$ so it is easy to up from 7,000 to 10,000 in next 10 months
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

you are right because if we back 6 months price up from 3,000$ to 7,000$ so it is easy to up from 7,000 to 10,000 in next 10 months

If we look at how it was increased last 6 months then yes it sounds like it will hit $10k easily but it wont be as easy as you think. If you only look at that way, do you think it will hit $49,000,000 in the next 8 years as it was less than $1 on 2009 and it is now around $7k?
Mehedi72

Activity: 706
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:38:02 PM

Bitcoin already cross 6900$ and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6928.06 US Dollar.  Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10,000$ or more in the next 5-6 months

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

If we look at how it was increased last 6 months then yes it sounds like it will hit $10k easily but it wont be as easy as you think. If you only look at that way, do you think it will hit $49,000,000 in the next 8 years as it was less than $1 on 2009 and it is now around $7k?
This is not a calculation and a rule fixed. You forget everything can changes anytime as long as the mentality of people want to change. The people are the reason can make the price of Bitcoin will be high or low in future. And behind the normal investor, the whale are one of the important roles to decide the Bitcoin value.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

This is not a calculation and a rule fixed. You forget everything can changes anytime as long as the mentality of people want to change. The people are the reason can make the price of Bitcoin will be high or low in future. And behind the normal investor, the whale are one of the important roles to decide the Bitcoin value.
Currently most of peoples thinking this is going to touch 10000$ so its not bad at all as we have many countries with soft policies and good investment can do this but whales are very important in this case as they can change any trend very quickly common peoples can impact also but not like whale as he is trend setter in any field
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

Only one month since the prediction and bitcoin already got very close to 8000 and I will not be surprised if Bitcoin reached that price before the end of the year, sometimes I wonder how much time it is going to take the world to recognize that bitcoin is not something that it is going to go away if they keep ignoring it, bitcoin is here to stay and its value does not stop increasing which mean that more and more people are getting bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

I think that in fact we may see 10k bitcoin before the 6th month which would've been about april time, it would not surprise me one iota to see bitcoin at 10k some time in december or january given how quickly it recovered its position after segwit2x cancellation

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

Unfortunately bitcoin is too vulnerable that the whales are too influential than a common user. Undoubtedly the number of bitcoin users has increased a lot and is persistently increasing, here a matter of concern is that with the interest of a common man in bitcoin some new whales has entered to the bitcoin market as well. They have a lot of new tricks to manipulate bitcoin price and snatch bitcoin from weak hands. This situation is frustrating for a common person with a limited life saving investment and can lead to switch to the altcoin. In such cases it will not be possible for bitcoin to survive even.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

For me it is not a bad say if bitcoin should hit $10k in the next 6-10 months, as you said the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. It shocked me when bitcoin passed up to $7500+ at October, so $10k is fully possible (only if it doesn't exceed).
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

For me it is not a bad say if bitcoin should hit $10k in the next 6-10 months, as you said the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. It shocked me when bitcoin passed up to $7500+ at October, so $10k is fully possible (only if it doesn't exceed).

Yeah and no one expected that we will see this high price so early and may be $8000 price was predicted at the end of the year but now things are looking good and even bitcoin is moving in positive direction so I don't there will be any difficulty in achieving the 10000 usd price in coming days and that is likely to happen by the end of the year.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Yes, $10k is aproachijg fast! In a month or two we might see it relfect in the pricing. $9000-9500 by December is within the grasp. 2018 is the year were Bitcoin will be adopted by most establishments.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

I think bitcoin will be 10k before the end of this year, there is no stoping the monstrous run of BTC right now. I am convinced that 10k is the new bar for bitcoin I think it'll hit it and come back and then go beyond. to the MOON :DDD

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

Actually I also believed that bitcoin can reach that amount. Because as you see the bitcoin price now it almost $8,100. So its not impossible for the bitcoin to be in that price. In addition to that many investor are encourage to join bitcoin. So they are willing to convert their money in bitcoin.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Actually I also believed that bitcoin can reach that amount. Because as you see the bitcoin price now it almost $8,100. So its not impossible for the bitcoin to be in that price. In addition to that many investor are encourage to join bitcoin. So they are willing to convert their money in bitcoin.
Agree, as basis in the previous value in the market, you can see that bitcoin price are raising quickly. So we have no doubt that bitcoin value reach $10,000 after 6-10 months. Moreover I agree also that more capitalist are attracted to invest in this crypto because of good and beautiful performance of this coin in the digital industry. I guess most of them are invest more amount to increase their amount of savings in the future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:59 AM

Agree, as basis in the previous value in the market, you can see that bitcoin price are raising quickly. So we have no doubt that bitcoin value reach $10,000 after 6-10 months. Moreover I agree also that more capitalist are attracted to invest in this crypto because of good and beautiful performance of this coin in the digital industry. I guess most of them are invest more amount to increase their amount of savings in the future.
Yes, the price seems to be growing towards new ath. With the ongoing uptrend I feel that the price will surely reach $10000 even within less than the specified time period of less than 6 months. It's good to invest right now, because price increase is something an assured one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: