Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Sweet Gift to Remember!  (Read 1089 times)
JayFabWerks (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:57:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:29:50 PM by JayFabWerks

Hey all!

I have been lurking on this site as a non-user for awhile now and decided to finally make a account since i had some time to sit down and breathe. i have been in cyrpto for about a 2 months now, and first got my feet wet when a buddy was telling me about a documetary on netflix about Bitcoin. SO naturally i watched it and was instantly hooked and intrigued, I started doing my own research and connecting the dots and a month later i knew enough to take the jump into a new world! After getting acquainted with everything works and the Do's and Dont's I was bored with watching my cyrpto fluctuate so after doing some digging and lurking around on Facebook groups i learned that people Day traded cyrpto also! So back to the internet since im not numbers guy by any means (Welder by day) nor do i know how to trade anything dealing in market format. 2-3 Weeks and a hard lesson on buying Low and selling high i started to get the hang of trading, also was able to get into other altcoins (LTC,ETH,BTC) im still on the low end of collecting and holding the altcoins I have but you gotta start somewhere!

ALRIGHT! NOW....

Many of you may be wondering okay cool you learned about cyrpto now why are you here and what is a sweet gift?

Im based out of the US and my day job is that I run my own welding and fabrication company. We Handle everything from Wood and Metal furniture making, Welding together Cracked damaged wheels, Race Car modification (intercoolers,turbo kits, etc) Titanium welding (small parts) commercial welding, Food equipment repair and ART!

Lately alot of folks in the now of me because of my world famous handmade roses! Each rose I make is made by hand and Welded in house to a perfect Rose form. Now I inform my customers that I am honest an you can always go find another weld with alot more artistic ability then me and have them make them a rose but there is a spectrum on the quality and what you pay for. ALOT of my customers find that my handmade roses are PERFECT Anniversaries, Birthdays, Spontaneous gift giving, Tinder dates if you want to WOW this one night stand, Family gifts (3 roses 3 kids etc) Passed away loved one because since these are made of stainless they NEVER DIE, WILT OR RUST!

I make 4 options of my "Fab Roses" and 3 of the 4 are all completely made out of 304L stainless Steel and TIG welded together for a beautiful classy look. The 4th option is a Titanium Rose that is completely made out of Titanium (CP1 grade).

IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME through my website! With a address and what rose you want and quantity, also any overseas shipping will include $35 fee and shipping US $13 BTCBTCBTC ACCEPTED
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING THE IMAGES PLEASE GO TO THE WEBSITE FAB ROSE SECTION

www.jayfabwerks.com

1. Plain Jane $60BTC
https://i.imgur.com/1XpgetA.jpg

2.Rose Gold $70BTC
https://i.imgur.com/UgMBMsD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hfJwbGV.jpg

3. Powder Rose $100BTC
https://i.imgur.com/yABGkgS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nVoGr3i.jpg

4.Titanium Rose $540BTC
https://i.imgur.com/lT6RZJO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TYepBIs.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:54:18 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:16:36 AM by Bitfort

Damn these are looking awesome. If only you would be in EU.
Just out of curiosity how much for shipping to EU? (let say 3 of each 1st 2nd and 3rd type).

EDIT: sorry I found it (35 USDs). Damn I'm seriously thinking about them.

- Would you be able to engrave some short message (name, short wish ... ) on them?
- Can you make a picture  with your nickname and date written on ... just to be sure pic's are really made by you. Or do you have some webpage with customers feed back? (sorry for that, too many scammers here so we have to be cautious )

Quote to show images:

1. Plain Jane $60BTC

2.Rose Gold $70BTC

3. Powder Rose $100BTC

4.Titanium Rose $540BTC

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

Yeah actually sorry i should have included my webpage so that you can see my work. Www.jayfabwerks.com
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

Damn these are looking awesome. If only you would be in EU.
Just out of curiosity how much for shipping to EU? (let say 3 of each 1st 2nd and 3rd type).

EDIT: sorry I found it (35 USDs). Damn I'm seriously thinking about them.

- Would you be able to engrave some short message (name, short wish ... ) on them?
- Can you make a picture  with your nickname and date written on ... just to be sure pic's are really made by you. Or do you have some webpage with customers feed back? (sorry for that, too many scammers here so we have to be cautious )

Quote to show images:

Also yes I do offer engravings and stands which are additional costs also from my website you can access my Facebook page that shows customers reviews etc
Bitfort

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

Also yes I do offer engravings and stands which are additional costs also from my website you can access my Facebook page that shows customers reviews etc

Yes, can see the engrave option on your web. Now I'm confident you are serious and I'm glad people are starting to accept BTCs for their own bussines. Wish you good luck here.
I'll think about it and probably come back to you later.

BTW you should update OP with your website link or put it into your profile ( so people can check on their own without reading through the thread).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

jolly

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

Nice  Wink
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

Will do! Thanks for the advice!
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

just received more material too to make more!
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

still have more! im sure some ones anniversary is coming up soon!
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:23:55 PM

Hey, can you update your images? Photobucket doesn't allow third-party image hosting and it's blocking the images for me, so I can't see them.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:49:24 PM

I love the red one, but 135$ (I am in eu) seems expensive for a steel rose.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

These look awesome! If you are accepting Bitcoin you should update your post saying you'll accept escrow. Buying through your website, people have recourse should their order go wrong via chargebacks. Using an escrow provided by trusted members of this forum will keep everyone safe, and will get you more business in Bitcoin at least. Good luck sir these are beautiful!

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

I love the red one, but 135$ (I am in eu) seems expensive for a steel rose.

i would agree But the roses i make by hand arent just steel, they are Stainless Steel (304L) which is what you would find in high quality resturants, expensive ustensils, high grade medical equipment.
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

These look awesome! If you are accepting Bitcoin you should update your post saying you'll accept escrow. Buying through your website, people have recourse should their order go wrong via chargebacks. Using an escrow provided by trusted members of this forum will keep everyone safe, and will get you more business in Bitcoin at least. Good luck sir these are beautiful!

how would i go about to doing the escrow?
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Hey, can you update your images? Photobucket doesn't allow third-party image hosting and it's blocking the images for me, so I can't see them.

Fixed
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

bump
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:33:33 AM

Try heading over to the services section and looking for a trusted member who has an escrow thread up. They will likely be able to escrow the deal for you. If you're new to the forums and don't know what an escrow is, it's basically a middle man. The buyer sends the escrow the money, you send the buyer the item, when the buyer receives the item, he tells the escrow to release funds. It's basically just a way to make sure both you and the buyer don't get scammed.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
JayFabWerks (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

Try heading over to the services section and looking for a trusted member who has an escrow thread up. They will likely be able to escrow the deal for you. If you're new to the forums and don't know what an escrow is, it's basically a middle man. The buyer sends the escrow the money, you send the buyer the item, when the buyer receives the item, he tells the escrow to release funds. It's basically just a way to make sure both you and the buyer don't get scammed.

Thanks I will look for a Escrow service and include it in my info since my busy season is fast approaching (valentines day)
Bitfort

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

Thanks I will look for a Escrow service and include it in my info since my busy season is fast approaching (valentines day)

You have a well established web so I don't think using escrow is a must. There is option to implement BTC payment procesor ( e.g. bitpay ) and let people buy them directly from your site (some additional coding would be required to create online shop with SSL ... but it's not that much work IMO)

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

Amazing! This is really the true meaning of "art". I just hope it's not very sharp. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: