Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinAdvisors.io -- 1 on 1 Crypto Coaching and Consulting Services  (Read 198 times)
BTCBusinessConsult (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Hi Everybody,

My name is Andreas and I run the website CoinAdvisors.io. Long story short, I offer 1 on 1 crypto coaching and consulting, portfolio review, ICO analysis, etc. The aim of the website is to help people in crypto gain a better understanding of how crypto works, and to better position yourself for future value creation.

About me: Engineering degree from University of Nevada Reno. Living in Austria right now. Been in crypto since 2013.

My website is CoinAdvisors.io. Please have a look and see if any of the services that I offer are something you may be interested in. I am gearing these more towards the "newer" members of the crypto group, but people who are established in their crypto career would benefit from having another experienced investor to talk with also.

Some feedback from actual clients!

“I purchased the intermediate package from Andreas and it was well worth the price. Our Skype conversation was extremely informative and shed light on most everything in my portfolio. He explained a few different strategies that will help maximize my profits in the long and short term. I’m maybe just a little better than a novice in crypto but Andreas was able to present the information to me in a very understandable way. I’ll gladly use him again when it’s time to reevaluate my holdings.” Jeremy S.

"Having followed the Crypto market for 2 years and made some significant gains on my own I was unsure of what Andreas might be able to do to improve my portfolio. However I should not have been concerned as Andreas gave me actionable advice on how to generate new revenue from my portfolio in a way I had not been aware of.
Andreas also gave me very reasuring and sound advice on how and when to take profits on the up and he was transparent at all times about his own investments and stratergies.

Thank you Andreas and I look forward to continuing working with you." Dave J

"Andreas has been very helpful to me in my crypto journey so far and someone I can say I “TRUST.”  He has helped me to identify high potential ICOs/cryptos to add to my portfolio that I would have probably overlooked on my own in the sea of hundreds to choose from.  We have developed a friendship and he is always making sure to provide the highest quality of crypto advice possible.  I appreciate all his hard work/advice and plan on working with him long-term as I become a full-time crypto investor by retiring from my pharmaceutical career due to crypto success in Q1 2018." Greg S

"I would like you all to know that I found Andreas' help/information very valuable.   For me, as a person with very little computer knowledge, and less of a grip on the crypto world, he's invaluable to me.  He was able to help me through a problem I had, and then a consultation.  He helped me to put a direction to my "blockfolio" and some new ideas.  Thank you" Rudy G

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime I may be of service, I would love to help you with your crypto career, whether you are just started out been at it for awhile.

Thank you so much!

Andreas
BTCBusinessconsult@gmail.com
CoinAdvisors.io

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: