Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4066 times)
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

I think the future of technology lies in the combination of living and nonliving, cyborgs, bio-computers, something like that.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:49:20 AM

this thread iis very awesome, well true technology now are all good and at it best now. moving so fast and people are getting techie .
i will not be surprise if things like cellphone computer and televisions are all hologram or 5D in the near future .
cars will be gas free maybe electric or water based, maybe caars will have no wheel soon and can be on water air and land.. things will all be ppossible as we are grow so fast
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:10 AM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

Based on what I have observed, the smart phones nowadays are becoming bigger and bigger, some are completely eliminating other parts and only the screen is left. I bet 20 years from now they'll be able to create something like holographic image features for smart phones and the same goes for computers and television. They will be revolutionized. 
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

a lot of robotic technology appears...so I think that there will be a lot of robots in the world in 20 years
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Technology is the future. Whatever version of it as long as it is a technology, then it is the future. Everyday our technology are improving. Look at how advance our world today. Money are evolving. Online payment system are improving. Banking system are improving. Everything are improving and getting advanced.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
anakkampung17

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

These technologies will be increasing day by day, will increasingly make life more beautiful. Technologies such as wonders of the world are endless. Always be the spotlight of the world will help the development of human resources. I am happy over a large number of alhi technology always innovating over time so that it will not expire.
ceeso

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

can be developed for the future and can be useful for our children and grandchildren later and can be used and be used for all mankind
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
The best technology for now to be inventer is having bitcoin and cryptocurrency without the power of the internet.
having now the internet is impossible to use any cryptocurrency so this is one of the best inventions to be made.
more power supply for the whole world while there will be no pollution in short @ ZERO RATE POLLUTION!
developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

I can see more AI development will make AI is both good and bad to think, because what is if AI is more intelligent than human? But still im so excited about AI development and study
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

The law of accelerating returns describes and observes that with every technology we create and adopt it contribute to our ability to achieve the next groundbreaking innovation more easily and quickly. 10,000 years ago one innovation would be incredible for 5,000 years. Nowadays we have such ability to build the next innovation that every week something amazing is created. Technology will keep speeding up until we reach the singularity. Where technological improvement is impossibly fast. This will be enabled by the creation of an AI which can better itself. The only way humans can survive is either by uploading our consciousness to the AI or attaching that AI consciousness to our minds. Either way it is impossible to predict because not only can we imagine what things we'll invent in 50 years. Our minds may well be completely different and so have different reasons for inventing or creating things altogether.... There is no way of knowing, just get involved and try and create something!
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I think technology gives us a easier life in the future.  I think 100 years from now people become a immortal because of the technology.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

The main cause of that would be the tight competition between big technological companies. It’s good for us in a ways since we can always look forward on what the latest technology would bring, but we can expect that to be expensive at first; when the newer one comes out, only then the price would lower for the one it followed. Competition in technology is good for the human race because what seemed impossible before would be a reality sooner or later; hence the thirst for improvement/development would never be quenched.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I think OP is right and tech is advancing faster and faster. It actually advances exponentially, it just doesn't always seem so as we are still pretty far down on the exp curve, but as we move forward it will become more pronounced that we are advancing significantly.

:]
mtginalunrawarawa

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

I think technology in the future will be much better. Because remembering the more advanced technology in various aspects of human life. With the development of technology, new things continue to emerge, people continue to innovate freely so as to bring the latest innovation, greatest, and very creative.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Since people likes innovation, technology becomes obsolete very fast. They discover and improve things quickly to improve the quality of life, to make life convenient and easy for everyone. However, I really think that this has some effect on people, people will become lazier and less sociable because everyone will depend on technology and gadget.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

Might get obsolete but other better technologies appear instead.
Also, a 20 year old motorcycle is still as good today as it was 20 years ago, which means that just because new tech appears doesn't mean the old one isn't still useful, just that new one co-exists with the old one. Just like the Terminator.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.

It's enough to look at films from the 90's, the technology shown at that time seemed to be a distant future. Now it's everyday for everyone. What the future will bring ... who knows.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

There's still a lot to anticipate when it comes to tecnology in this era. There are lots of advancements coming that we can't even beging to imagine.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

I think future of technology is so bright. At the present time we pass our life peacefully it's only can possible for the reason of technology. Technology gives us lot of opportunity of our life. Modern technology makes our life easier &  more comfortable.future time technology will gives us Digital world & more facility of our life so that we pass our life peaceful and more comfortable.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

As now a lot of future of technology.For using any kinds of transaction using  new technology.Example all kinds gadgets to use commmunications.Bitcoin using technology for advancement to transaction of cioins to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: