Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wyvern - Autonomously Governed Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 7986 times)
protinam (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:10:21 AM

Easy-to-use Windows installer now available: https://github.com/protinam/wyvern/releases. Let me know if you have any trouble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mercuriusrevolution

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:38:57 AM

Easy-to-use Windows installer now available: https://github.com/protinam/wyvern/releases. Let me know if you have any trouble.
Works great, much smoother.
mercuriusrevolution

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

New explorer is available at http://wyvern.thecryptochat.net/
Pamhcuph

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

Did not see any wyvern airdrop here
Do you want to make airdrop plan dev?
mercuriusrevolution

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Did not see any wyvern airdrop here
Do you want to make airdrop plan dev?
This coin was launched awhile ago. There wasnot/never will be an airdrop for it. It is a completely fair distribution.
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

What is being announced here? This is not a new coin. It has been around for months.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

This coin has no premine so no airdrop

protinam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:47:39 PM

What is being announced here? This is not a new coin. It has been around for months.

Development has changed hands; a new thread was started to avoid confusion.

Yup - Wyvern has no premine, developer subsidy, or anything of that sort. If you'd like to acquire Wyvern, mine or buy it.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:52:10 PM

Yup - Wyvern has no premine, developer subsidy, or anything of that sort. If you'd like to acquire Wyvern, mine or buy it.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make that clear in the original post? Given that nearly every comment is asking what the thread is for.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
protinam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:55:02 PM

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make that clear in the original post? Given that nearly every comment is asking what the thread is for.

Sure; done.
mercuriusrevolution

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

Is there going to be any word on a roadmap or anything of the sort? Future info is feeling a little dry right now.
mercuriusrevolution

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:43:41 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:04:31 PM by mercuriusrevolution

In the mean time, I am organizing a wyvern pubg tournament.  I will be sponsoring up to 100% of the players, but if you guys want to sponsor any I'll back off of some of my sponsorships. We are set up through toornament and via our website. Going to start gathering players, have less than 2 weeks to fill 100 slots. Should do wonders for publicity. The website is: https://bitcoinrapid.wixsite.com/wyverntourney  Any help with getting the word out on this would be appreciated. This is designed to have a low barrier to entry, only 5 wyv. Players that cannot pay themselves but still want to play will have to be sponsored, and are entitled to 25% of the winners (sponsors get the other 75%). If you want to play, just PM me, I'll likely sponsor you.
protinam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:07:19 AM

Is there going to be any word on a roadmap or anything of the sort? Future info is feeling a little dry right now.

Presently ColonelClink and I are working on mockups for the Wyvern Exchange - we'll publish those for feedback after they've reached a reasonable stage of completion - and after a round of feedback we'll launch the Exchange in beta.

That's the first priority - long-term development roadmap can be found at https://www.projectwyvern.com/general/development-plans/.

I'm more than happy to answer any specific questions if you have them.
BitcoinRapid

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:15:34 PM

Anything going on here or are we dead in the water again?

kingboonz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

Can I get a slack invite please? I would like to ask some technical questions...
Eliard

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:31 AM

Can I get a slack invite please? I would like to ask some technical questions...
in PM to protinam
protinam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

You can expect Wyvern Exchange mockups later this week!

PM'ed.
BitcoinRapid

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

You can expect Wyvern Exchange mockups later this week!

PM'ed.
Awesome! Can't wait. Hopefully the original vision for this coin will finally be realized.

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

see WYV coin at coinexchange.io : price has fallen in 5 times per 24h

maybe it will be easy to mine now

I invite all to mine it at cryptohub https://cryptohub.online/pools/   
CryptoHub now has chat! Chat can be enabled at pools page too

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

Official minor announcement - Marketing and Advertising/Promotion at Project Wyvern

Hello, me - Wojciech Buczkowski known as wojteks102 or CryptoWiesiek in cryptocurrency-space, few days ago joined Project Wyvern team. I'm responsible for Marketing and Advertising/Promotion in this project. I'm in crypto-space since Dec of 2013. Currently working as Polish Ambassador for the Signals Project, participant of many bounty campaigns, active guy in POSToken community. First of all if you want to help in any case Project Wyvern contact anybody from Wyvern team: Colonel_Clink, protinam or me: wojteks102. Secondary you have to know that this is a volunteer project - we don't have any funds as a Poject Wyvern.

New one and only official Project Wyvern fanpage: Facebook fanpage

First small thing was done already - on coinmarketcap ANN thread was changed to that new one. Obviously I'm going to be active here in this thread and post updates of what is going on with the project or with my work. If you want to change your avatar into wyvern logo, I would appreciate it a lot: WYV LOGO

What are the plans?
Standard work is managing all possible social media. Obviously all social media channels is going to be supported from my private ones. ANN threads on other boards (English language), ANN threads on local boards (Polish language). Try to get WYV into some bigger exchange. This is what can I tell at the moment.

Small buy-back program
Once or twice per month there will be some buy offers placed by my person on the biggest volume exchange on WYV/BTC pair. When orders is going to be placed? That information is secret and when order will be processed there may be a possibility you will be informed. How big is the amount? Amount depends on my monthly earnings from cryptocurrency activity but I have to remind that Wyvern is a volunteer project so please don't expect big amounts!

Wyvern is now ranked 827. on coinmarketcap with Market Cap about 38k$ ,date: 28.10.2017. Let's go!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: