Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33931 times)
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

And it seems to me that restrictions on the transfer of the token exist for a slightly different reason
Tell us why? What do you mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

Are there any risk factors? I think this project is very promising, but in fact there is certainly something that can prevent success.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

Are there any risk factors? I think this project is very promising, but in fact there is certainly something that can prevent success.

Such factors are present and this is detailed in white paper. The foundation was founded recently, despite the impressive experience of its creators. In addition, rapid scientific progress can also damage the project
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:39:35 PM

And it seems to me that restrictions on the transfer of the token exist for a slightly different reason
I think this is because it is the features of the investment strategy. To achieve more stable operation of capital. And also to minimize the investment risks. It seems to me that such limitations are quite logical.
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

Such factors are present and this is detailed in white paper. The foundation was founded recently, despite the impressive experience of its creators. In addition, rapid scientific progress can also damage the project

Rapid scientific progress? What nonsense! On the contrary, this will only help the fund. In the end, it is on the basis of technical progress that the fund selects projects for its portfolio
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

I think this is because it is the features of the investment strategy. To achieve more stable operation of capital. And also to minimize the investment risks. It seems to me that such limitations are quite logical.
I do not understand how this can reduce the risks and stabilize the system? LOL
If the token is traded on the exchange, it is obvious that its value will grow, which will positively affect the company's earnings and dividends for investors, is not it?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:25 PM

If the token is traded on the exchange, it is obvious that its value will grow, which will positively affect the company's earnings and dividends for investors, is not it?
Trading on the exchange does not guarantee the growth of the exchange rate, in fact. The course is very volatile, and at any moment it can simply collapse, then all the activities of the company are reduced to nothing. And I remind you that all the investment founders will reinvest in future projects of different scales. And the problems with the exchange rate here to the founders to anything.
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

Trading on the exchange does not guarantee the growth of the exchange rate, in fact. The course is very volatile, and at any moment it can simply collapse, then all the activities of the company are reduced to nothing. And I remind you that all the investment founders will reinvest in future projects of different scales. And the problems with the exchange rate here to the founders to anything.

The growth of the token depends on the overall situation in the crypto-currency market. You yourself remember how the prohibition of crypto-currency in China influenced the rate of bitcoin and ether. Therefore, the growth of Pulsars depends on other factors
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

Generally, sales of stocks, bonds or tokens (as in this case) are usually one of the main items of the campaign revenue. But maybe in this case you're right, I looked at the whiptepaper again and did not see there information about the output of the token to the stock exchanges.
it will be necessary to clarify this with the devs Smiley
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

There are a lot of such factors and they are described in detail in white paper. However, do not be afraid of this, crypto-currency investments involve a certain degree of risk.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

The growth of the token depends on the overall situation in the crypto-currency market. You yourself remember how the prohibition of crypto-currency in China influenced the rate of bitcoin and ether. Therefore, the growth of Pulsars depends on other factors
If you look at the situation at the moment, at bitcoin and etherium everything is very good!
Despite the fork of the bitcoin network or the prohibition of ICO in China, most recently we have seen a significant increase in the currency, and recorded a historic price high!
Even if we take into account the current recession, the bitcoin price is still higher than the one that was at the time of the first fork of the network or the prohibition of ICO in China.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:02:55 PM

And how exactly will the investments be distributed?
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:06:02 PM

Are you interested in something specific or do you want to know the whole picture?
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Are you interested in something specific or do you want to know the whole picture?
I would like to know what part of the collected money will go to the investment of selected projects, which percentage.
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:37:05 PM

I would like to know what part of the collected money will go to the investment of selected projects, which percentage.
In fact, all this information is in whitepaper, I do not understand what the problem is to open and read it  Smiley
But I'll duplicate, 80% of the collected money will go specifically to portfolio investments
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:11 PM

In fact, all this information is in whitepaper, I do not understand what the problem is to open and read it  Smiley
But I'll duplicate, 80% of the collected money will go specifically to portfolio investments
So what about the remaining 20%? How will these funds be distributed?
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

So what about the remaining 20%? How will these funds be distributed?

Well, it could be the internal costs of developing a system or advertising it. This would be fully justified
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

I noticed that the project promises to work even in South America, but the developers did not include China in the list of countries with which they will work. Is this due to a local ICO ban?
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

I noticed that the project promises to work even in South America, but the developers did not include China in the list of countries with which they will work. Is this due to a local ICO ban?

Of course! It's obvious. If the crypto currency is banned in the country, then the fund can not work with local business.
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:47 AM

Of course! It's obvious. If the crypto currency is banned in the country, then the fund can not work with local business.

But I heard that the authorities in China are planning to soften the laws with respect to the crypto currency. If this happens, and Pulsar is not represented in the Chinese market, it will be a huge loss for the company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: