Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33931 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

In which countries will this project work?
will there be any geographical restrictions?
Why there should be some geographical restrictions? What is the reason for this?
For example China! In China, banned ICO projects, it turns out that work in this country will not work. Maybe for this reason other countries will not work, I do not know.
as far as I understand, it is forbidden to run it, but not to work for a company that has already collected all the necessary investments and its ICO period is long over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Why there are so many advisors, very less information about main team develop. I suggest to hire more developers.  Sad
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

As far as I know, the project already covers such countries as the United States, Russia, the UAE, Europe in perhaps some other, I may just not know.
I thought in the US restrictions on similar projects? Is not it so?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

Why there are so many advisors, very less information about main team develop. I suggest to hire more developers.  Sad
It seems to me that the team has enough experience in the design to solve this issue by themselves. Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:12:56 AM

As far as I know, the project already covers such countries as the United States, Russia, the UAE, Europe in perhaps some other, I may just not know.
I heard about it only in china, that's all. About the United States nothing like this is not heard. Not all projects just work in the United States market.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

Why there should be some geographical restrictions? What is the reason for this?
For example China! In China, banned ICO projects, it turns out that work in this country will not work. Maybe for this reason other countries will not work, I do not know.
as far as I understand, it is forbidden to run it, but not to work for a company that has already collected all the necessary investments and its ICO period is long over.
Is it? But the project is based on the crypto currency, on the exchange of tokens and other things. I thought it all forbidden in China Huh
g2com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

I heard about it only in china, that's all. About the United States nothing like this is not heard. Not all projects just work in the United States market.
Why? How is the US market so repulsive to the developers?
Neymar10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

Is it? But the project is based on the crypto currency, on the exchange of tokens and other things. I thought it all forbidden in China Huh
They are only forbidden to conduct ICO, but how can you prohibit the turnover of the crypto currency, it almost originated and lives thanks to the Chinese market! Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

In the US, quite complex and serious legislation, not everyone wants to delve into this and solve a lot of legal issues.
g2com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

In the US, quite complex and serious legislation, not everyone wants to delve into this and solve a lot of legal issues.
And what do you think the country is the most loyal now with respect to similar ICO projects?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

And what do you think the country is the most loyal now with respect to similar ICO projects?
Many countries, but from the list of more developed countries - this is Russia! Smiley
g2com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

So why exactly is Russia a very profitable country for creating and implementing various ICO projects?
wiak2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

So why exactly is Russia a very profitable country for creating and implementing various ICO projects?
Because in this country very loyal attitude to such projects!
g2com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:27 AM

What exactly do you mean by this?
wiak2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

Unlike China there are no prohibitions.
Unlike the US, there are no legal difficulties.
If russia takes a couple of steps towards this market segment, it can become the capital of various crypto-currency projects and start-ups!
elrugrim

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:27:52 AM

If russia takes a couple of steps towards this market segment, it can become the capital of various crypto-currency projects and start-ups!
I'm afraid that this will not happen and soon all similar crypto-currency projects will have a hard time in Russia!
Neymar10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

I'm afraid that this will not happen and soon all similar crypto-currency projects will have a hard time in Russia!
Why do you think so?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

Why do you think so?
Because a huge flow of crypto-currency assets passes by the treasury. It is not taxed in any way and is not re-governed by any public services. The Russian legislation does not particularly like when it happens and can impose certain restrictions or laws or taxes. It's my opinion.
wiak2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

Why do you think so?
Because a huge flow of crypto-currency assets passes by the treasury. It is not taxed in any way and is not re-governed by any public services. The Russian legislation does not particularly like when it happens and can impose certain restrictions or laws or taxes. It's my opinion.
I do not think that this will happen, at least in the next couple of years.
And if there are any new laws, they will be aimed at supporting similar projects, for Russia this is a chance to prove themselves in the global market!
g2com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Why do you think so?
I do not think that this will happen, at least in the next couple of years.
And if there are any new laws, they will be aimed at supporting similar projects, for Russia this is a chance to prove themselves in the global market!
Let's hope that it will be so, good luck to the developers! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: