Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33931 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

So Ive decided to check whitepaper and it is written in polish or something... How do I fix this, is there any other whitepaper?
Yeah, its a common problem you just have to change the default language on the site and press the button again
Do you mean I have to check the source code of the site
Not really, there is an option in the right corner
Thx, It is kinda strange to ''hide'' it since the project is working worldwide
I dunno dude, it was kinda obvious for me
Maybe I was too unobservant, also there is an option that can save you time.
Ive asked the moderator to help me w/ this and I got the answer really fast, 2bad I had to translate this thing thru google tho.
But the project Is really cool, I have never seen somebody put so much effort into the site.
I hope devs will bring more english-speaking staff
Ofc they will, it would be great if they are going to bring some ppl from translation campaign
Yeah, Ive checked the campaign and there was no translation campaign
Why do you think there is no translation campaign, every project has it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cubus (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

Ofc they will, it would be great if they are going to bring some ppl from translation campaign
It's right, we currently don't have a translation campaign.
But I will inform you if we decide to make it! Thanks
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

So Ive decided to check whitepaper and it is written in polish or something... How do I fix this, is there any other whitepaper?
Yeah, its a common problem you just have to change the default language on the site and press the button again
Ive asked the moderator to help me w/ this and I got the answer really fast, 2bad I had to translate this thing thru google tho.
But the project Is really cool, I have never seen somebody put so much effort into the site.
Bcs Ive checked the thing dude, I guess if they have support team worldwide there is no need for translation campaign
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

Bcs Ive checked the thing dude, I guess if they have support team worldwide there is no need for translation campaign
Nah, dev said they might do it, I really hope they will make it
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:07:10 PM

It's right, we currently don't have a translation campaign.
But I will inform you if we decide to make it! Thanks
Thx, if you need german translation for the project, you can count me in rn
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:34:29 PM

"The program is bridging innovation, expertise,
advisors and venture capital in global markets. The program provides, top notch companies from Eastern
Europe, seed funding and extensive support with business development from industry experts, mentors,
advisors and investors." That explains the boost of the project from 2009, and the ICO is working since Nom 13.
Jeasus, looks like the devs are very ambitious. I hope they will succeed
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

advisors and venture capital in global markets. The program provides, top notch companies from Eastern
Europe, seed funding and extensive support with business development from industry experts, mentors,
advisors and investors." That explains the boost of the project from 2009, and the ICO is working since Nom 13.
So are you going to invest?
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

Sure, why not? They have a sale rigt now and the projet seems to be alredy working.
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Sure, why not? They have a sale rigt now and the projet seems to be alredy working.
Come on dude dont tell me you dont have any concerns
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

What? Ok, have you seen their site? Its fucking great and there is lots of information about the project team, about development.
If you really pussying it out ask some economist for a proove, you can consult about anything thru the internet nowadays
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

What? Ok, have you seen their site? Its fucking great and there is lots of information about the project team, about development.
If you really pussying it out ask some economist for a proove, you can consult about anything thru the internet nowadays
I got it but is there aby other option to get coins without investing?
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

You can always use bounty campaign
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

Seems like a great idea can you give me the form?
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

It depends on... which campaign would you like to join, I can give you the link to the thread so you can pick yourself, but its hella strange that you can do it yourself
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

It depends on... which campaign would you like to join, I can give you the link to the thread so you can pick yourself, but its hella strange that you can do it yourself
whats wrong with that?
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:50 PM

whats wrong with that?
There is a link on the site and you can check the thread itself
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

whats wrong with that?
I dont really have time to search for that
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

whats wrong with that?
Fine, to enter the campaigns fill these forms:
Facebook: https://goo.gl/forms/PqYygxXGdTZTs46k2
Twitter: https://goo.gl/forms/MhMPutVIgeqbcHYr1
Youtube: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7JFTYGQxRtlLWQCLm2xnUkIl41IHapyVs9L-L57rXGOSLiw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To participate fill this forms at the end of each week (10/25/2017 for now)
Twitter: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeszPIdeatLHP4rQ4Is88AePwLXuzhwytWJcJqY9iompE-f6g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSiexis0l_Hj5STCsXrhnzO8spTgo0XKFr_42SpgqkK3Knuw/viewform?usp=sf_link
YouTube: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDXYM2JJbCtZPZXVVV-Y6pek2NbNrcbf9f1a-Quw75F420VA/viewform?usp=sf_link
spartanrules

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

whats wrong with that?
Youtube: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7JFTYGQxRtlLWQCLm2xnUkIl41IHapyVs9L-L57rXGOSLiw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Twitter: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeszPIdeatLHP4rQ4Is88AePwLXuzhwytWJcJqY9iompE-f6g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSiexis0l_Hj5STCsXrhnzO8spTgo0XKFr_42SpgqkK3Knuw/viewform?usp=sf_link
YouTube: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDXYM2JJbCtZPZXVVV-Y6pek2NbNrcbf9f1a-Quw75F420VA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Thx, but doncha think its strange to write the date in an american manner like Month/Day/Year
Neutrality

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:00:17 PM

whats wrong with that?

Thx, but doncha think its strange to write the date in an american manner like Month/Day/Year
Nope seems like a normal thing to me that is what people do in US
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: