Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer Monitor  (Read 31023 times)
anselal (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:47:49 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:59:30 AM by anselal
Merited by frodocooper (5), mikeywith (2)

Hello there,

I just want to share with you an "Antminer Monitor" I am developing. You can check the source at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor
It is based on Flask, a python web micro-framework. Currently the app support miner model L3+, S7, S9, D3. The features include keeping an eye on temperatures, fan speed, hashrate, total hashrate grouped by model.
There are in-app notifications in case of a problem. Every problem is logged in a file. Currently the log file is not accessible vie the web interface, but will be available in feature releases.
Another requested feature is the ability to reboot/power off the miner, which will soon available (currently working on it)
You can find more information on the projects page at github.
If you would like to contribute you can do so by reporting any error, request new features or create pull requests.

I am very excited about this project. I hope it will help you monitor our miners, especially if you own a lot of them.

Happy mining !!!

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntminerMonitor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memphis88

Activity: 162
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:20:33 AM

Thx for soft.
But will need more function for more interest to your asic monitor.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

Thx for soft.
But will need more function for more interest to your asic monitor.

Hey,

thank you for the interest in my app. You can always open an issue on github and suggest new features, report errors or contribute on the codebase if you want. The app is still in development and there are more features to come !!
polymer_city

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

I'm working on something similar in WPF.

How are you getting temperature stats for S9's?

I just get 0 on my S9
anselal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

I'm working on something similar in WPF.

How are you getting temperature stats for S9's?

I just get 0 on my S9

You can check the code at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor
polymer_city

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

cheers bro!

Found it!!

Code:
//From this
//output = sr.ReadToEnd().Replace("\x00", "");

//To this
output = sr.ReadToEnd().Replace("\x00", "").Replace("}{", "},{");
anselal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

cheers bro!

Found it!!

Code:
//From this

//To this

Open Source software rules !!!!
anselal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

cheers bro!

Found it!!

Code:
//From this

//To this

Yeah, it seems that there is an error in the JSON produced by cgminer. This is a workaround (hack) that I had to do in order to be able to parse the output !!!
polymer_city

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

I knew it was simple, as it couldn't deserialize that stat command.

I was desperate to get the temps, as im making a monitor to control 27 D3's!

I have a selenium tool i made to change pools and fans and frequency's.

But I'm building an API version for GPU and ASIC right now.

SSH tool, network scan (need to finish port scanner)

If you need a hand let me know. Smiley

anselal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Thanks, you are welcome to contribute if yo want. I am currently testing the remote reboot/shutdown functionality and after that I want to add a network scan feature like yours, as requested by some users. More features to come. If you like my app give it a hands up !!!
polymer_city

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

I don't know any python really...

Keep saying i will delve into it.. just havent got the time!

Good luck with your project Smiley
Drachi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

Hello there,

I just want to share with you an "Antminer Monitor" I am developing. You can check the source at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor
It is based on Flask, a python web micro-framework. Currently the app support miner model L3+, S7, S9, D3. The features include keeping an eye on temperatures, fan speed, hashrate, total hashrate grouped by model.
There are in-app notifications in case of a problem. Every problem is logged in a file. Currently the log file is not accessible vie the web interface, but will be available in feature releases.
Another requested feature is the ability to reboot/power off the miner, which will soon available (currently working on it)

Hi Anselal,

Really like what you've done with this app.
I was wondering if there is anyway to edit the Hyperlink that is produced by adding the ip?

It is a local IP but I want to hyperlink a public ip.

So the text on the page is still 192.168.xxx.xxx but the hyperlink is to 212.xxx.xxx.xxx:81

Hopefully this isn't to confusing.
And hopefully possible.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

Hello there,

Hi Anselal,

I was wondering if there is anyway to edit the Hyperlink that is produced by adding the ip?

So the text on the page is still 192.168.xxx.xxx but the hyperlink is to 212.xxx.xxx.xxx:81

And hopefully possible.

The app communicates with the cgminer api at a default port and not at the web's interface port (80). So just add the ip of the miner and you should be ready to monitor your miners.
Let me know if you have other questions.
Drachi

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

Hello there,

Hi Anselal,

And hopefully possible.

The app communicates with the cgminer api at a default port and not at the web's interface port (80). So just add the ip of the miner and you should be ready to monitor your miners.

Hi Anselal,

That wasn't what I was getting at but I've found what I wanted.
The html file.
I'm trying the change the hyperlink on the webpage to go from a local IP to Public IP, but as I have the HTML file I can figure the rest out.

Thanks for such a swift reply.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:43:47 AM

Hello there,

Hi Anselal,

And hopefully possible.

Hi Anselal,

That wasn't what I was getting at but I've found what I wanted.
The html file.
I'm trying the change the hyperlink on the webpage to go from a local IP to Public IP, but as I have the HTML file I can figure the rest out.

Thanks for such a swift reply.

No problem, but I still don't understand what you are trying to do. Pm me and we will figure this out Wink
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Could you do a step by step of how to run this for dummies? I'm not great with all this command line on mac.

Bitrated user: mikespax.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

Could you do a step by step of how to run this for dummies? I'm not great with all this command line on mac.

I am finalizing a more detailed installation guide. I hope it will help. I think i will push it tomorrow. If you want help we can teamviewer, just pm
qingsha3

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

Thanks, you are welcome to contribute if yo want
anselal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

Thanks, you are welcome to contribute if yo want

Thnx, I will contribute to my own project Tongue
hossamelsawy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:46 PM

Hello there,

If you would like to contribute you can do so by reporting any error, request new features or create pull requests.

I am very excited about this project. I hope it will help you monitor our miners, especially if you own a lot of them.

Happy mining !!!
please can you help me to know how can i install it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: