Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signals for trading  (Read 312 times)
Valeria444 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:56:56 AM

If you are interested in getting a good signal for trading or if you want to share your knowledge with other people, also information about Pump of some coins.....write me in P.M or add @cryptosignals_free. Let's earn money together guys. Wink
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

If you are interested in getting a good signal for trading or if you want to share your knowledge with other people, also information about Pump of some coins.....write me in P.M or add @cryptosignals_free. Let's earn money together guys. Wink
A twitter hashtag? Cannot locate you, found @F_CryptoSignals and @coin_signals

For a more group collaboration type of information channel you should consider creating a whole thread. Where people can add links to their Tradingviews or post charts.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:10:07 AM

I think showing your buy signals will negate it and make it unprofitable since there will be traders who will try to counter your stategy and start making money off of your moves.

And another thing, pumping in this kind of market won't be a good idea.  The only guy making some money would be Valeria444 because he'll be dumping on your pumps.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

Is this legit, I wanted to try this just once and it's for free right? Can you give a sample though of your trading signals so people will be drawn to your offer?
Valeria444 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

A twitter hashtag? Cannot locate you, found @F_CryptoSignals and @coin_signals

For a more group collaboration type of information channel you should consider creating a whole thread. Where people can add links to their Tradingviews or post charts.

yep, I will prepare open group in telegram where everyone can send his ideas)
Valeria444 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:56:23 AM

I think showing your buy signals will negate it and make it unprofitable since there will be traders who will try to counter your stategy and start making money off of your moves.

And another thing, pumping in this kind of market won't be a good idea.  The only guy making some money would be Valeria444 because he'll be dumping on your pumps.  Wink
I said about pump only for example, but for sure i want to find guys and try to earn money together. And I hope that together we can make a good profit. We will discuss all ideas in telegram with everyone who will interested in this.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

If you buy low and sell high, you will always profit. A lot of smaller cap altcoins are just being pumped and dumped. Even there the buy low, sell high principle works quite often
Valeria444 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

Is this legit, I wanted to try this just once and it's for free right? Can you give a sample though of your trading signals so people will be drawn to your offer?
It's all for free. For now we are adding people in group and then will start to post our vision of altcoins future.
Valeria444 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:31:53 PM

If you buy low and sell high, you will always profit. A lot of smaller cap altcoins are just being pumped and dumped. Even there the buy low, sell high principle works quite often
Sure, so we will try to find a perfect time to buy and sell)
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

Not to sound mean, but basically any idiot knows this. If you look at a graph, you can obviously see the highs and lows. The problem is that in real live time, you have no idea how high a coin is going to go, and how low it will fall. It all seems to make sense in hindsight, but it's called hindsight bias.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Valeria444 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

Not to sound mean, but basically any idiot knows this. If you look at a graph, you can obviously see the highs and lows. The problem is that in real live time, you have no idea how high a coin is going to go, and how low it will fall. It all seems to make sense in hindsight, but it's called hindsight bias.
That's why when I'm trading I take not so big % profit but work without high risk. And also when price go down and I see that it's good time to buy I buy it  for 2-3 parts (if price go down more i buy it also)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: