Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer bounty manager. (solved)  (Read 235 times)
Marika (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:11 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 11:35:18 PM by Marika

bitcointalk user name quickdeal
user profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=961261
reference link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2206047.0

promised that he will pay us for the bounty but locked the thread and its been days but din't even bother to explain why the payments are not done.

many people are not paid by this bounty.

Edit: the spreadsheet has been now updated payment is on the way.

The Issue has been fixed now.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

bitcointalk user name quickdeal
user profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=961261
reference link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2206047.0

promised that he will pay us for the bounty but locked the thread and its been days but din't even bother to explain why the payments are not done.

many people are not paid by this bounty.

At least post with your original account dude. Why are you hiding with that newbie account?  Grin

We will paused the bounty campaign from today and allow the bounty manager to calculate all participants earnings, then we will proceed to making payment, hopefully the bounty manager finish that between today and tomorrow.

For this reason, no one is allowed to post from now. I will lock this thread because i see that some people will still post even when told not to post.

Thank you for understanding.

That's from quickdeal. I'm confused here. Who is he referring as bounty manager?

Maybe he is just waiting for the something before releasing the bounty. I usually thought that bounties are not given instantly. It been what 4 days since he last posted the above information. Let other most experience members chime in this issue.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

At least post with your original account dude. Why are you hiding with that newbie account?  Grin
That's because he is scared if it all works out and the manager decides to pay the bounty,he will be unpaid as he spoke against the manager : P

Also I don't know what seems to be the problem here,not sure if you checked the last comment in the referenced thread,

Hello Everyone,

We have started payment of bounty. So far we have paid people from 1 to 30 in the final sheet except number 14, 25 and 26 who submitted invalid Bitcoin address. Please number 14, 25 and 26 should send their valid Bitcoin address to me through PM.

We will continue our payment from number 31 to the last number, so please be patient we will send your payment.

Did you try sending him a PM ?
Marika (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

At least post with your original account dude. Why are you hiding with that newbie account?  Grin
That's because he is scared if it all works out and the manager decides to pay the bounty,he will be unpaid as he spoke against the manager : P

Also I don't know what seems to be the problem here,not sure if you checked the last comment in the referenced thread,

Hello Everyone,

We have started payment of bounty. So far we have paid people from 1 to 30 in the final sheet except number 14, 25 and 26 who submitted invalid Bitcoin address. Please number 14, 25 and 26 should send their valid Bitcoin address to me through PM.

We will continue our payment from number 31 to the last number, so please be patient we will send your payment.

Did you try sending him a PM ?
That post is just very recently. maybe after reading about this post or seeing the neg trust in putted in him he decided to pay. Well its been four days since he stated that he will pay and he locked the thread so that itself is suspicious.  after the payment is done and we received our money I'm going to remove the negative trust.
And sorry for disturbing you all here with my rant Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: