Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIO Coins Support Forum & Discussion  (Read 1289 times)
aiocoinsio (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:28:25 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 06:38:41 PM by aiocoinsio

Dear Members,

Aaress Fintech, a young upstart firm in Hong Kong has now taken up the task of making crypto-currencies accessible to everyone. The firm will set up the world’s very first and unique token exchange platform with advanced trading options, and has launched its crowd funded ICO.
Aaress Fintech, founded by a team of developers, financial experts and blockchain technicians, has introduced its new token, All In One (AIO). AIO is an Ethereum base ERC20 token which does away with the need to select among a plethora of crypto-currencies available today. AIO allows the buyer to enjoy the price effect of all the top traded high demand coins.

The world’s first and exclusive crypto currency exchange as envisaged by Aaress Fintech will feature futures index and options trading in crypto currencies, including the Ethereum base ERC20 Tokens. The token exchange will offer advanced trading options as well, such as limit buying and selling. In addition, there will be sector specific digital currency pools that will aim to generate funding for various sectors such as construction, banking, IT, alternative healthcare and retail.

"We are coming out with regulated exclusive tokens exchange from Hong Kong. This is the first-of-its kind concept and promises to be a landmark event in the evolution of crypto currencies worldwide," said Sujit Jadhav, Founder, Aaress Fintech.

Aaress Fintech has also launched its very first crowd funded ICO (initial coin offering) based on its new crypto currency, AIO. Given that each day witnesses the introduction of new crypto currencies, AIO will make it easier for buyers and investors to make good earnings in assets such as Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and Monreo, etc. The toke supply will be of 500 million AIOs and the price per toke is locked at $1 for the ICO.
“Our ICO is a golden opportunity for anyone to tap into the crypto currency market, and will allow investors to benefit from the expected exponential growth of crypto currencies in the future,” said Sujit Jadhav.

Aaress Fintech Inc ltd
Office 302, Dominion Center,
Queen's Road East,
Wanchai, HongKong

email : info@aiocoins.io

Call : +852-8193 3361

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samtosh

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:05:50 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:20:11 PM by Samtosh

HI

Would be curious to know if some of you consider this coin / ICO as a scam?

Thanks
S

@AIO why is there so much info circulating about this coin as a scam?
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:29:45 PM

I don't know why people are calling it scam or waiting so eagerly to become it a scam. Why can't people think in positive way and attract +ve Results. instead people are more interested in -ve news and attract -ve circumstances. I pity on such peoples thinking. I don't blame you for this but there are so many scams around so what else can you expect.   
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:36:44 PM

https://www.aiocoins.io/aio

There is no detailed info about the team any reason to hide this from people while you are collecting funds from them. It doesn't make any sense to invest into this kind of project I will avoid this.
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

We are not hiding details, We are not making it public. anyone need any info can ask us & we will share it. There is founders LinkedIn link in social media links on site. what else you need ??
K5Canada

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:11:41 PM

So you have been able to raise around $100 000 in your first ICO, am I right?
How do you plan distribute the remaining tokens up to 500 million?

Thank you.

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:30:07 AM

Hello K5Canada,

I am not at all in hurry to dump my coins in market. I will allow existing users to have benefit of investing in ICO and wait till rates are doubled at least. We will keep supply in control and also we don't want to take big funds from market. I believe in slow and steady growth. We have clear intention of Investors benefit as our prime motto.

Thank you 
Cag Fiaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

Without any liquidity on CEX there is a huge difference between exchange value and net asset value. What are the  longer term plans to return value to tokeholders?
BlacksheepAries

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

Im just a normal guy in California. I didn’t have much money to invest and I chose the All in One coin ICO because it made sense. Yes Mr. Sujit is a man with a great idea and yes, the ICO page was a little light so I can understand some of you thinking it might be a scam..

I’m here to tell you, it is not a scam. Our Founder Sujit is a man with an idea. He is one of the little guys in a giant ocean full of sharks and big time bullies. This man stuck to his guns, he followed through with his Idea and worked his ass off to get it done!! I only wish I had more to invest.

In just 1 week he has stragically and very wisely invested and gained a 34%!! In one week!! I am a former US Marine and combat disabled vet. I never met Sujit, but I believed in him and I trust him with my investment.
Remember people, it’s good people like Sujit that keep the dream alive..

Thank You Sujit for AIO, I’m excited to grow with you.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Paquin
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

Hello Cag Fiaer,

We are just 4 days old on trading exchange so it will take some time to build volumes on exchange. Token Holders are already have assigned value to each token and an exchange platform for trading.
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

Thank you Jeffrey , I get 10 negative comments and lot of scam accuses everyday. But it doesn't matter to me as our actions speaks louder than words & In our case our numbers are already speaking in terms of our fund growth. Every time a innovation is done people will call you mad and eventually follow you.

We are very small community of 800+ Member and very few coins in circulation so our growth in terms of valuation will be very high soon. I am expecting without selling any single coin our fund value to reach 200K by end of December 2017. 
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:37:11 AM

But if Token holders cannot sell their coins for close to net asset value, they cannot realize the growth.

So you have been able to raise around $100 000 in your first ICO, am I right?
How do you plan distribute the remaining tokens up to 500 million?

Thank you.
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

If there is real value in AIO I would expect you to support the market and provide liquidity. Otherwise, no liquidity, you the so called live unit price per your website is a sham.

Last trade on c-cex.com was at 45% discount to your so called live price. Current bids are at 75% discount.

This is why it is smelling fishy.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

We are just 4 days old on trading exchange so it will take some time to build volumes on exchange. Token Holders are already have assigned value to each token and an exchange platform for trading.
K5Canada

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

Im just a normal guy in California. I didn’t have much money to invest and I chose the All in One coin ICO because it made sense. Yes Mr. Sujit is a man with a great idea and yes, the ICO page was a little light so I can understand some of you thinking it might be a scam..

I’m here to tell you, it is not a scam. Our Founder Sujit is a man with an idea. He is one of the little guys in a giant ocean full of sharks and big time bullies. This man stuck to his guns, he followed through with his Idea and worked his ass off to get it done!! I only wish I had more to invest.

In just 1 week he has stragically and very wisely invested and gained a 34%!! In one week!! I am a former US Marine and combat disabled vet. I never met Sujit, but I believed in him and I trust him with my investment.
Remember people, it’s good people like Sujit that keep the dream alive..

Thank You Sujit for AIO, I’m excited to grow with you.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Paquin

Who's Mr. Sujit and where can I find the background of this guy?
Thanks.

K5Canada

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

If there is real value in AIO I would expect you to support the market and provide liquidity. Otherwise, no liquidity, you the so called live unit price per your website is a sham.

Last trade on c-cex.com was at 45% discount to your so called live price. Current bids are at 75% discount.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

I think people who got free tokens are selling right now to get a small profit without understanding what they are holding. For instance, some ETFs based on crypocurrency are sold at twice the underlying value and here, we have the exact opposite. On the other hand, I understand your point very well since 1/4 of ICOs are probably scams...

aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

Hello Cag Fiaer,

I think people who got free tokens are selling right now to get a small profit without understanding what they are holding. For instance, some ETFs based on crypocurrency are sold at twice the underlying value and here, we have the exact opposite. On the other hand, I understand your point very well since 1/4 of ICOs are probably scams...

Hello & Good Morning,  

You are right K5Canada, these tokens which are being sold at lower price are bonus tokens which we distributed as sign up bonus.

Regarding liquidity question I have already bought most of them from c-cex to maintain real value of tokens but because I started buying they started raising price to 0.7 , 0.8 so I stopped buying. I am doing what ever I need to do to maintain price.

Now about me Who is this Sujit ??

I will prepare my detailed portfolio along with my pic my experience in crypto market and post it here for every one.

Thank you K5Canada for responding to Cag Fiaer
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

Didn't realize there were bonus tokens. Was that pre-ICO?
I got 10 bonus tokens for signup. But cannot transfer to exchange.

I will have to take your word and hope for the best. Can't even sell my tokens any where close to cost.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

Hello & Good Morning,  

You are right K5Canada, these tokens which are being sold at lower price are bonus tokens which we distributed as sign up bonus.

Regarding liquidity question I have already bought most of them from c-cex to maintain real value of tokens but because I started buying they started raising price to 0.7 , 0.8 so I stopped buying. I am doing what ever I need to do to maintain price.

I will prepare my detailed portfolio along with my pic my experience in crypto market and post it here for every one.

aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

Hello Cag Fiaer,

There are very few bonus tokens left in market, Once these are exhausted rates shall be stabilised. Then I don't think anyone who have bought in ICO will sell below site rate. I have stopped selling coins from site to allow ICO members to en-cash 1st than only new coins shall be released only if demand is there. 
K5Canada

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

Didn't realize there were bonus tokens. Was that pre-ICO?
I got 10 bonus tokens for signup. But cannot transfer to exchange.

I will have to take your word and hope for the best. Can't even sell my tokens any where close to cost.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

Hello & Good Morning,  

There's a video on how to transfer coin to the exchange on YouTube. I did not try yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDQyHVYJc4&feature=share

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

Is the AIO the same project as ex-Magos? Or am I completely wrong?
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

The presentation is not good there is no corroboration for a graphic designer, or a senior member so they can post it on your behalf this is the reason why people are not posting positively about your thread.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

No, AIO has relation with ex-Magos. We are new Startup Registered in Hongkong & Managed by me Sujit S Jadhav , I am Indian.
K5Canada

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:04:35 AM

Hello AIO,
Check your private message.  Grin

Have a nice day.

Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:41 AM

In lieu of a liquid exchange listing (CEX is not), will you consider other options for liquidation closer to fair value?
aiocoinsio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

In lieu of a liquid exchange listing (CEX is not), will you consider other options for liquidation closer to fair value?

Please wait patiently and hold till rates are stabilised, If you bought AIO with faith keep that faith and wait. I will buy back all your Coins at ICO rate if you all are unable to sell at profit by end of December 2017.  
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

Current price per coin on CEX is 22 cents (USD). Are you still supporting this coin? Community deserves an update on your plans - additional exchanges, liquidation options, how you will return value.

Until such time you provide updates, your so called live price on your website is not credible.

We also await your promised profile / background.

Realized I made a mistake on AIO, just looking to salvage cost or fair value.
BlacksheepAries

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

Hello Cag Fiaer,

Can, you are comparing apples to Oranges... the overall value per coin on the site is a simple mathematical equation achieving an average based on pool fund divided by coins divided by investment profit ect...
The CEX trading value per coin comes from entirely different variables that has nothing to do with the investment pool created by AIO..
Think of it like this... the more All in One coins people buy, the larger the investment pool grows. The larger investment pool becomes a bigger and more diversified investment into the top 10 traded crypto’s on the biggest exchanges thus creating larger profit margins and a higher per coin value as invested... This then creates greater desire for investors like you and me to own more aio to make the pool grow. That makes the demand for aio increase in the traders exchange and will ultimately make the price go up on CEX.. AIOcoins are not a become a millionaire overnight type crypto.. ALL IN ONE COINS are more like a freight train... A little slow going at first but once it picks up momentum it can not be stopped...
Let’s revisit this very topic and this very quote in exactly 1year and I’ll bet you will have a different opinion..

God Bless and live in success..

Jeff
ThomasDEUTcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

I got into Magos and recieved AIO tokens by Magos team. Magos homepage was deleted fast. My AIO tokens have another contract number as these AIO coins sold here. My Magos AIO are defintely scam. May be it is only coincidence that the name is the same. Very difficult.
cryptoadvice234

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Are there any news from AIO?
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

No news. Coin is worthless on CEX and cannot be withdrawn.

Disaster.

Are there any news from AIO?

cryptoadvice234

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

The founder is a guy with pride and honesty. I guess he will pay us back 1$/token as he mentioned in a recent post on facebook.
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

Any update on the bios your were going to share?

Hello Cag Fiaer,

Hello & Good Morning,  

msdong

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

DONT INVEST MAGOS AND AIO ARE SCAM. CEX EXCHANGE ARE ALSO SCAM NO WITHDRAWAL. WATCH OUT DONT BE FOOL

SCAM ALERT
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: