Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and other online wallets  (Read 669 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:50:46 AM

Well,you told you want to use a wallet on phone.If you are still in search of a better bitcoin wallet,you can choose omniwallet.org or xapo.
Both wallets can be fully used on your phone but those wallets do not provide private keys.
If the private key is necessity,then you should have Mycellium app from playstore

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

GreenAddress takes this issue seriously and has implemented some neat features to help prevent basic online attacks. GreenAddress shares control of your Bitcoin with you. While other online wallets are prone to phishing attacks, GreenAddress controlling one of your keys provided true two-factor authentication.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

For best wallets to use, this does not have anything to do with a country rating. The most important thing is to find a good wallet best for you. Blockchain is good, however, there are so many reasons why using an online wallet is not that very good as you do not have control over them. Since you said you only have a phone, blockchain is good, been using it on my android device for years. You can however consider mycellium as I heard it gives some control.
However, I will advise you consider some desktop wallet later on if you do not have the cash to purchase a hardware wallet (they are safer). And if you just want to be storing up and not spending, you may as well just opt for a paper wallet.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

For best wallets to use, this does not have anything to do with a country rating. The most important thing is to find a good wallet best for you. Blockchain is good, however, there are so many reasons why using an online wallet is not that very good as you do not have control over them. Since you said you only have a phone, blockchain is good, been using it on my android device for years. You can however consider mycellium as I heard it gives some control.
However, I will advise you consider some desktop wallet later on if you do not have the cash to purchase a hardware wallet (they are safer). And if you just want to be storing up and not spending, you may as well just opt for a paper wallet.
This is surely a good option this dude have mentioned here. If you want to thread the saving line and holding for long, paper wallet is not a bad idea since all you need is always your public address to get your funds into your wallet.

It is just very crucial to save it in a very private place since it contains your private key. However, what some other people have mentioned are all good including blockchain for mobile. Just make sure your wallet is backed up and you have your seed.
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

This is surely a good option this dude have mentioned here. If you want to thread the saving line and holding for long, paper wallet is not a bad idea since all you need is always your public address to get your funds into your wallet.

It is just very crucial to save it in a very private place since it contains your private key. However, what some other people have mentioned are all good including blockchain for mobile. Just make sure your wallet is backed up and you have your seed.

Blockchain info wallet is not good if you ask me, they don't provide you private keys of your eth or btc wallet. This is dangerous. I never prefer to use this systems. You should have your own private keys.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

GreenAddress takes this issue seriously and has implemented some neat features to help prevent basic online attacks. GreenAddress shares control of your Bitcoin with you. While other online wallets are prone to phishing attacks, GreenAddress controlling one of your keys provided true two-factor authentication.
There are many companies who provide online digital account for crypto currencies. Blockchain is one of them. Blockchain is I think the leading cryptocurrency digital account provider and is more authentic and secure than the others.

People trust it the most. But there is one problem that the transaction fee is very high. Although it is very secure and reliable and propel mostly like it.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

Is there a selected wallets to be consider here? Well if that so, i am going to select best wallet to be used. But right now i am using Linux Wallet. I was introduce to me from a friend here. But you know that there are lot of wallet that suggested from the the campaign and bounty. They usually suggest the user to download wallets they show. So i think those wallets are also good for your transactions. But be aware also for other wallets because some of them are a risk of your computer because of viruses.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

Blockchain is best online wallet for me, most of the transaction was confirmed smoothly i do not have any problem while using this wallet.
But if you are looking for application wallet i choose to recommend mycelium it has your own private key makes the fund safe that is best mobile wallet for me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: