Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47765 times)
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I remember the days of Fiverr where you can barely get even your funds out of the system based on some restrictions. I like the fact that a lot of freelancing sites based on the blockchain are popping up, which would definitely disrupt the normal freelancing system and make every freelancer happy. Good we are having one like this from a pretty good team and I believe it should be successful. Job creation is very paramount globally.

So you talk about the freelance market but it's really hard to predict how many freelancers will know about this project, because they have to be freelancers who know the world of crypto. We know well that currently it has no best opinion in the world and is considered risky. So, do people who do not have a permanent job still face even greater risks and will be on this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

A great perspective but don't you think anonymity might turn some things ugly as well? As we know on other Freelancer website we could view the profile password projects and jugde on the basis of it. But your platform has a unique concept. All the best!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

A great perspective but don't you think anonymity might turn some things ugly as well? As we know on other Freelancer website we could view the profile password projects and jugde on the basis of it. But your platform has a unique concept. All the best!
All the confidential data which you intended the passwords are been protected with block chain technology and there is no threat from any hackers where they can beat our platform, so you can utilize the skills with the opportunities available with CryptoTask.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
In given project will not only work well, but also to offer work. One of pleasant factors is that payment will be made for example in Ethereum that very quickly and convenient.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
In given project will not only work well, but also to offer work. One of pleasant factors is that payment will be made for example in Ethereum that very quickly and convenient.
It is bringing opportunities in real time with its decentralized task market based on the block chain technology which disrupts current free lancing systems, you can also find jobs, get jobs done and review.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Crypto Task BlockChain Sketch excludes unnecessary overhead - provides lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on the central platform.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

Their are more platform like this project but I think this project has more features as compared to others and will have a user friendly platform. Developer here are also very active which attracts more investors here to invest in this platform and increase its value.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Crypto Task BlockChain Sketch excludes unnecessary overhead - provides lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on the central platform.
CryptoTask is building a platform from for all the crypto job seekers in the industry. Most of the people come in crypro industry to provide their skills and earn some cryptocurrency which is like a investment for them. I think this platform will provide a large base to this people and give them large opportunity to earn.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

the more there is the better . If you don't like some features about a certain freelance platform you simply have the option to change and work with another platform that is more suitable for you .
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

the more there is the better . If you don't like some features about a certain freelance platform you simply have the option to change and work with another platform that is more suitable for you .
We might have the freedom of feasibility choosing another platform but it is better to work with a reputed platform where we can do our work and get paid genuinely from clients in a systematic manner so CryptoTask is better comparing to other platforms.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Definitely, I think this project is surprisingly convenient for people involved in freelancing. CryptoTask will be in demand with its customers due to the narrow direction of work.
As for me, i don't have any doubt about CryptoTask will become friendly platform for both freelancer and clients. I think all problem can be occur but the team can handle anything. Hope their ICO will be successful.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
I think he have so much question. Yes, you must pay 20% as collateral, but i have a doubt abou evaluate working system? How to confirm it is good or bad quality working from freelancer?

Actually it's 10% ( used as a measure against wasting the client's time ), I just forgot. Evaluate working system done by reviewers that put down a deposit, at least equal to the value of tasks they intend to be reviewers for, and define their area of expertise honestly, otherwise they risk losing in the consensus mechanism.
Review panels are created for each dispute and consist of randomly selected reviewers. There are 10 reviewers on average in the panel and Reviewers are not aware of other reviewers. In summary, Reviewers ( experts ) who decide if it is good or bad quality.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
I think he have so much question. Yes, you must pay 20% as collateral, but i have a doubt abou evaluate working system? How to confirm it is good or bad quality working from freelancer?

Actually it's 10% ( used as a measure against wasting the client's time ), I just forgot. Evaluate working system done by reviewers that put down a deposit, at least equal to the value of tasks they intend to be reviewers for, and define their area of expertise honestly, otherwise they risk losing in the consensus mechanism.
Review panels are created for each dispute and consist of randomly selected reviewers. There are 10 reviewers on average in the panel and Reviewers are not aware of other reviewers. In summary, Reviewers ( experts ) who decide if it is good or bad quality.
Wow, maybe you have do research much about this project. And thank for show this point for me. I will do more research about CryptoTask and of course want to be a part of their freelancer Wink
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Yes i really hope so. As a freelancer i want join to platform which make me can easy find out a suitable job. I love money Smiley
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

If this can be reality, i will bring some of my college come to here Smiley. Very nice point from CryptoTask as you show.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

The project's idea is in an another level of very productive concept to make a greater difference in the whole crypto currency community. This project, which is the CryptoTask will make a very beneficial outcome for the people it will help to find jobs. I wish that the team will continue to works to the best they could and continue striving for the better.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

Yes i really hope so. As a freelancer i want join to platform which make me can easy find out a suitable job. I love money Smiley

Yeah right, this project can help a lot of freelancers worldwide, I just hope that their qualifications and requirements will not be so high so ordinary people can participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: