Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47764 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
Its a deserving platform which even helps in real life by providing opportunities where there are no jobs in the society.
If we can only really help each other, it will really be a great planet at all. By introducing this platform, people who can't barely seek help from others(they are being ignored because of being jobless) have the chance to have one. Freelancing market might be challenging, but I'm thinking that CryptoTask will lessen the hassle and secure a real and legit job to its users.
Yes, i agree on your thought. People who are hesitant or just ingeneral not comfortable to handover their work to others in person have a great chance through this platform. I think cryptotask surely has something up its sleeves and will transform the idea of freelancing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

The idea is pretty good, it will be a useful platform. But in my opinion it requires further work. I have a question about how the freelancers will be insured, what guarantees will they be paid for their work? Will this platform provide?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

Many people are very positive with this new project. But the question is if cryptotask can survive this challenging cryptoworld? I hope the ico will be successful so they can have funds for continues development of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Well, this platform can be also used as a part-time source of income. I would really want to join soon if these ICO and the project will be launched successfully.

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Well, this platform can be also used as a part-time source of income. I would really want to join soon if these ICO and the project will be launched successfully.
Some people rely on freelancing as their main source of income not only a part-time thing . so It's really great to see platforms like cryptotask being built to facilitate the process of finding jobs and good payments for them.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

The project's idea is in an another level of very productive concept to make a greater difference in the whole crypto currency community. This project, which is the CryptoTask will make a very beneficial outcome for the people it will help to find jobs. I wish that the team will continue to works to the best they could and continue striving for the better.
The idea is certainly good, but now many similar sites on the Internet I think the developer should try very hard to prove the platform's advantage on the blockchain.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

The features are really awesome and obviously makes the project even enticing and promising. Having a freelance movement where everyone is always happy; the employer, the freelancers and all that, with payment not being an issue, is always something most freelancers always want. At least, with great projects like this, no one will be idle or come up with excuses of not making a living.
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 261

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?

dispute mechanism?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 261

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

platform doesn't exist. there is no dispute mechanism

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Some people rely on freelancing as their main source of income not only a part-time thing . so It's really great to see platforms like cryptotask being built to facilitate the process of finding jobs and good payments for them.
That is true and this is there chance to fulfill their dreams to have a better income just in case this platform will be having no problems running in the future. Freelancers should do participate and help to suggest what are the other features that this platform needed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

The idea is pretty good, it will be a useful platform. But in my opinion it requires further work. I have a question about how the freelancers will be insured, what guarantees will they be paid for their work? Will this platform provide?
Of course, it is guaranteed you will be paid for your work. Payment will occur in their blockchain that you can see in the explorer.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Indeed it will be popular among people here. I myself used to search for freelancing and it was a headache but the idea of CryptoT is what I actually wanted. Now everything depends on how they imply the things they say!
ennius

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Interesting project!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
they might probably provide an update to that since they are yet to start ico from my guess problem is they are quite for too long and no update

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Of course, it is guaranteed you will be paid for your work. Payment will occur in their blockchain that you can see in the explorer.
I think there are no reasons for concern for the occasion of payments. All the fact is that as guarantor will possibly act site itself and if the executor does not receive get for work, then the customer will not receive material performed by the executor.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

That is true and this is there chance to fulfill their dreams to have a better income just in case this platform will be having no problems running in the future. Freelancers should do participate and help to suggest what are the other features that this platform needed.
I would really want to join this platform. As others are closing doors for us freelancers, this platform will give us more opportunities in a very secured way both for job takers and job givers. I really do hope that when this start, I can also find job here in addition to my current streams of income.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Well, this should be fixed by the team before potential investors see this. This is a serious matter because this is about their web also they should announced it so that people will know about this problem.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

Their are more platform like this project but I think this project has more features as compared to others and will have a user friendly platform. Developer here are also very active which attracts more investors here to invest in this platform and increase its value.

Could you point those additional features out? Id' like to understand the differences and if you know what those are please don't hesitate to share them with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: