Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:24:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 990 times)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

Give me the user name and password, I will verify the account, you will have the control over 2fa authentication, it means that you'll see the address I'm going to send out your bitcoins to and if it wasn't the address you gave me you could cancel the 2fa process, I will first withdraw my 1 bitcoin and then after you approved it I will send you the rest Cheesy

I can do it with escrow as described in the OP. Easier and safer for both of us.
You don't need an escrow, I'm not buying anything from you I'm just trying to help you and earn 1 bitcoin while doing it, I could take screenshot from the withdrawal request and give it to you to verify it's your address I insist Cheesy
germanking (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

Give me the user name and password, I will verify the account, you will have the control over 2fa authentication, it means that you'll see the address I'm going to send out your bitcoins to and if it wasn't the address you gave me you could cancel the 2fa process, I will first withdraw my 1 bitcoin and then after you approved it I will send you the rest Cheesy

I can do it with escrow as described in the OP. Easier and safer for both of us.
You don't need an escrow, I'm not buying anything from you I'm just trying to help you and earn 1 bitcoin while doing it, I could take screenshot from the withdrawal request and give it to you to verify it's your address I insist Cheesy

PM me some details of what you are offering. Atleast a hint to what you are going to ask me to do.
kumabart

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

Hahahahaha, if you buy his account, you will be arrested for sure , 20K its a huge amount
Sjeikz

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

This is a case of too good to be true  Grin
germanking (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:12:48 AM

This is a case of too good to be true  Grin

haha it is true. I am ready to escrow this and get the BTC only after everything checks out.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

Hahahahaha, if you buy his account, you will be arrested for sure , 20K its a huge amount

I must say, huge risk involved otherwise why he is offering 4.5BTC free
germanking (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

I must say, huge risk involved otherwise why he is offering 4.5BTC free

4.33BTC  Wink

And we will deal with escrow so no risk!
germanking (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

up
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: