Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why 99% Alt Coin Will Fail? A Case Study  (Read 1752 times)
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:27:08 PM

Thank you for your detailed information. Many ICOs established just want to raise easy money. No development, No concept, and Totally Scam. I hope the TRUTH ICO will be longlast.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:48:56 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:05:28 PM by KingScorpio

Well, Recently I have noticed Alt coin market saturated, If you visit the Alt coin announcement or bounty, you will notice every hour, there is a new coin announcement.

So my question is, how many % of those new alt coin survive in long run? let's say 1 year? 2 years? or even 5 years?

99% of them will fail within first year. Here's why:

1. People making millions of crypto currency, we can make it, lets make a coin.
2. People have no idea, what they are getting in, and how to run a company or organization.
3. People wants easy money.
4. No reputable organization or company behind the idea.
5. Most of people under 25, wanaa be entrepreneur, without any background or knowledge.
6. Most of the alt coin start with ICO, expecting to collect millions of dollar from it, without any capital.
7. How many new alt coin company can run of 20 to 25 dev team? not many.
8. Without zero marketing idea, or how to market the coin.
9. When coin price doesn't go up in couple of months, they give up.
10. If we can list on exchanges, we will get rich!

And list goes on... Post your opinion, why 99% alt coin will fail?

The rest of 1% Alt coin will survive beyond 2020 because >
1. They have a purpose and ambition.
2. They don't go after money, rather working hard to maintain back end.
3. Strong Development team, who knows what they are doing.
4. Keeping touch with social media, updating every move and letting investors know, they are in good hand.
5. Trust factor, you have to show that public will trust you.
6. Regularly have conference, at least twice a year and update investor, what's going on.
7. A clear road map, and actually follow it.
8. Thinking long term.
9. Hire actual marketing people rather than depends on this forum only.
10. There are million of people who doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you have to learn how to reach them.
11. Stop depending on Social media, We all know 70% people use social media is under 25 and they are student. They are not investor.
12. Try to connect your coin with any company, or organization, no matter how small it is.
13. Go slow, don't worry about your price, worry about your project and stability.
14. Hire online entrepreneur or even a YouTube star, if your audience is young and target market under 25.

I can go on and on but these are my opinion to be a successful in this field.  

this case study is worth nothing and is just bitcoin sect/ establishent internal propaganda, the current established top coins can also all end up in the 99% that will supposedly dissapear, you guys broke a box of pandora with questioning the nation states financial cartels,

if others do it why not doing it too? after all making money is much less difficult than actually creating a good service product, and it has many other benefits,

2. People have no idea, what they are getting in, and how to run a company or organization.

billionaires children also do that, but they where able to try young working with big dimensions others werent,

who doesnt?

not always, the case, nevertheless why should the rich with their advantages, (salary slaves, ressources etc.) continue to stay in their position to live off others?

5. Most of people under 25, wanaa be entrepreneur, without any background or knowledge.

you see the university education bubble? the reality has shown those that tried and build in young ages were much more successful than those that first payed unacceptable amounts in time and money, for a university eduction

6. Most of the alt coin start with ICO, expecting to collect millions of dollar from it, without any capital.

most icos, want to become capitalists, the samel like the current us dollar printing elites are...

i think in the future people will beg others to join their team, because after the currency and the property bubble collapses, no one knows whats valuable and what not.
good ideas need good teams, big teams arent necessarily strong, and huge corporations nowadays, live off the rest of the population because they were grown arround a financial cartel/inquisition

ther is no perfect marketing strategy, societiy is divided in multiple groups all are different, they response to different marketing strategies differently

ok thats the one i think is true, persistence is important

jes thats true just check coinmarketcap, you just have to be in the top discussion of the current area and you are getting rich, thats all, many new altcoins purposely have a huge amount of token because coinmarket cap lists according to market capitalisation,

in the future even coinmarket cap wont be honest.

regards

furfurol

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

Roll Eyes Thank you guys, I have never seen such a detailed explanation of a question
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

Well, Recently I have noticed Alt coin market saturated, If you visit the Alt coin announcement or bounty, you will notice every hour, there is a new coin announcement.

So my question is, how many % of those new alt coin survive in long run? let's say 1 year? 2 years? or even 5 years?

4. Keeping touch with social media, updating every move and letting investors know, they are in good hand.
6. Regularly have conference, at least twice a year and update investor, what's going on.
8. Thinking long term.
10. There are million of people who doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you have to learn how to reach them.
11. Stop depending on Social media, We all know 70% people use social media is under 25 and they are student. They are not investor.
12. Try to connect your coin with any company, or organization, no matter how small it is.
13. Go slow, don't worry about your price, worry about your project and stability.
14. Hire online entrepreneur or even a YouTube star, if your audience is young and target market under 25.

You nailed it mate,i wouldnt invest in any altcoin that qualifies in your post.

seniorPreSaleInvestor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

Trust me, my business advisors told me that 99% coins at the moment all copied bitcoin source code and deploy it under their trading name with some trick tweaks, they know that most of investors lack of technical knowledge, investors are just interested in project ideas, white papers, team profile, awesome home page and easily get trapped by beautiful reports and faked numbers, demo videos. Coin issuers are indeed just those who do sale and marketing instead of making technical innovation. Their target is your money and increase bitcoin value they had. When you use bitcoin to buy their coins, bitcoin increases and when you need cash you have to convert their coins into bitcoin, because no bank and organization would accept their currency,  to sell out but the bitcoin price at that time is increased much higher and so we have new bigger bitcoin bubble  Kiss
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

if a lot of coins that fail I hope to be a person who is not included in it, I want to be some other who benefit from alt-coin

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Yeah in way or another you are right. Also people who follow these 99% of altcoins and want to make easy money can fall into their category and fail with their earnings. Nice analyse btw.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

I have confidence in only large ICO projects, with a large-scale project, the idea and support of large entrepreneurs. I noticed that in the bounty campaigns of such projects very stringent conditions for the participants. But maybe it's good.

Earlier it was possible to make good money on investing in the ICO as the market was new and no one else understood how to make money on it. Now only 1% of really good projects that in the future will make a profit.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

You have done a detailed analysis of the situation. That's right. I can add that some coins were made for fun. For example penis token (PNS).  Cheesy

Stake VIP wager
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

You have done a detailed analysis of the situation. That's right. I can add that some coins were made for fun. For example penis token (PNS).  Cheesy
Yes, it's funny. But in this case, the creator of the currency also wanted to be remembered, and he did it.  Smiley
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Thanks guys, i already seen some alt coin dies within 4 months. Started great but then internal problem within the dev team cause few coins die. However, next few months will be interesting to see, what happens in crypto world.

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

8. Thinking long term.

I think 99% Alt Coin fail because this time coin very much, in the market we can see than 1000 coin, Alt coin is developing, beside have many people participant bitcoin and trade coin. Who don't understand bitcoin, they follow majority but they don't find out information of coin. I want to coin don't fail. Goodluck all my friends
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

Lot of people think that ICO is just a fast way to easy money. Out of some with evident scam intention, in most of them there is a high level of amateurism (it seems that it's too difficult to manage a chat or a spreadsheet)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Nostaradamus

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Because the correction on bitcoin has matured, and basically because of it the general condition of the market кpиптoвaлют depends. This is due to the closure of the Korean stock exchange, which should soon resume. Just be patient, and wait Smiley

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

with the good works on terms with inauguration developer gains with the strength on confidence as offering service with the blockchain system on custom as the occupation of token/coin to works with the finance.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

I don't know if really 99% will fail, but for sure most of them are shitcoins and will die very fast.
I't not a so big problem because - with a little attention - you can identify them and stay away.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

this is an old tradition, from the graphs of the past years (I see in the past 3 years), indeed every year the price of altcoin always goes down and when at the end of the year (exactly mid-year) altcoin prices start rising again like a rocket to the end of years.

tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion, I think at this time many altcoin projects exist without proper preparation. Have a team that is not experienced in the field. Projects like this usually last for 1 or 2 years.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Good read,i agree most of the alts wont surive in the future there are some factors to be considered BTC's price and the development of the coins,i believed alts that has working product/services are the only alts that will survive in the future.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

8. Thinking long term.

Good read. However, you should have included your sources. I think anyone given some facts and guides could state that all altcoins has the tendency or the potential to die out after some years. But, I would say that people had the same speculation and idea about bitcoin when it started; they were quite pessimistic about it, and many have actually believed prematurely that it won't succeed, but look at it now. I think that every coin in the market, altcoin for that matter has that potential to fail, but it also has the potential to succeed, if all factors would converge to help it do so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: