Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cooonet [Pre-ICO] e-learning social enterprise; e-services marketplace  (Read 1186 times)
StuFF981

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

How will the Coocoin token be used?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cooonet (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

How will the Coocoin token be used?
Hi! Thank you for your interest!

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token and the sole medium of exchange accepted on the Cooonet platform, a worldwide multipurpose online service exchange marketplace. CoooCoin may be used to purchase online peer-to-peer sessions in tutoring, languages, hobbies and interests; procuring vocational, recreational, and professional services; and more. CoooCoin is part of the contemporary and ongoing digital economy revolution
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

Can any Hot or soft wallet be used to store cooocoin or any suitable one for its storage?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Can any Hot or soft wallet be used to store cooocoin or any suitable one for its storage?
Hi!
COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. This mean that,you can use any ERC20-compliant wallet. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com).
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

I watched the videos and I was really encouraged, this is a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future, especially for people whom are economically challenged and cannot afford high tuition fees.
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

I watched the videos and I was really encouraged, this is a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future, especially for people whom are economically challenged and cannot afford high tuition fees.
Hi! Thank you for your support!
This is exactly how we see this and We are confident that our structure is one of the best for supporting the e-learning/services.
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

What about KYC, is it required here?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

What about KYC, is it required here?
Hi there!

In keeping with industry best practices, we may request that you submit to our KYC process if you contribute more than 1,000 Ether (ETH).
Every registered user shall have to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms with respect to international standards. All KYC and AML requirements must be adhered to and fulfilled by the token purchaser during the registration for token purchase and at the time of the CoooCoin Token Sales. CoooCoin and Cooonet Corporation reserve the right to refuse any Person who fails to comply.
The initial Token Sale and Purchase Agreement will ask all subscribers to agree to this.
From a practical point of view Token buyers with orders over USD$5,000 will need to supply, on request, KYC documentation. Small Token orders perhaps under USD$1,000 to $5,000 may not be asked, however there is an ongoing obligation to do so if asked or if a Government Agency asks for it.
Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

How many CoooCoin tokens will I get for 1 ETH?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

How many CoooCoin tokens will I get for 1 ETH?
Hello,
The current price is 0.1 ETH per KCOOO (1,000 COOO). Therefore, you shall receive 10,000 COOO for 1 ETH.
Dolmatov

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

Where and how should I store my tokens?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Where and how should I store my tokens?

Hello,
You can use any ERC20-compliant wallet. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com).
MODIGO

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Why do you need an TGE?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Why do you need an TGE?

Hello,
Cooocoin Corporation shall donate the net proceeds of the Private and Public Token Generating Event to Cooonet Foundation which shall provide initial equity and funding to Cooonet Corporation and Coootech Corporation. Cooonet Corpoation shall use the received funds to accelerate product development and business operations. Seed funding has financed platform prototyping, development, beta testing, and live field tests; however, future operations, marketing and user acquisitions efforts — particularly Cooonet's social enterprising education campaign — will require continued funding. We hope to launch Cooonet Platform as soon as possible — investments will ensure swiftness and quality. A portion of the fund will be used to finance fully or partially subsidizied tuition costs for students in need in rural regions or disadvantaged households across China and ASEAN.
Godhand212

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

Will you have an escrow?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Will you have an escrow?

Hello,
No. We will send your purchased amount of CoooCoin directly to your personal Ethereum wallet after the completion of our TGE.
kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

what is your target market?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

what is your target market?
Hi,
Global online learning and digital services marketplace and seamless peer-to-peer e-service blockchain-integrated transactions

Cooonet is a global multipurpose online service exchange platform. It is a comprehensive virtual marketplace for a wide range of online learning and digital services. Cooonet does not create or curate service content — the Cooonet marketplace is user-driven and personalizable, allowing for niche market emergence and dynamic responsiveness to user needs and wants. CoooCoin is used on the Cooonet platform for the buying and selling of services. Cooonet's internet online platform is supported by fully platform-integrated functions and intuitive UX design to host a vibrant digital economy enabling platform and gig economy trends in product innovation and employment trends. Cooonet shall begin its e-services venture by focussing on private academic tuition, targeting the vast student markets across China, East Asia, the ASEAN region, South Asia, and then the world. Cooonet Charity is a core component of the Cooonet vision and mission: by driving user acquisition and platform growth through proactive blockchain-powered social enterprising, Cooonet adopts a pro-social and business-friendly corporate strategy. Gradually, the Cooonet platform seeks to enable any and all e-services that may be traded in a digital environment: educational, professional, recreational, and vocational.

Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Thank you for your offer. We will get in contact with you later.
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

How will your term TGE will affect further?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: