Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 766 times)
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

In the world of Cryptocurrency Bounty can mean racing or hunting new shares will be born, here is a place like sharing on social media and so on, As a result we will be able to use the new coin after launch. Here you can choose bounty according to your current ranking.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I'm just giving a piece of advice for those that wants to be sure with the bounty that they are joining.
And if you don't have any problem with the campaigns that you are taking then that's a good one for you.
What is this app / token that you are using it seems that you are enjoying it?

Well it is social networking service like facebook etc named ZONTO, though it still runs in beta, and has pretty many bugs, but I like that except newsfeed they have a feed for mediachannels, I usually stuck there for hours just reading different news from all over the world

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Hi guys, How can I join a bounty program? any requirements needed for such thing?

Mostly bounty campaigns are not accepting newbies, you have to level up first your rank friend, so that you will be able to participate. And when it comes to social media campaigns, you have to reach the minimum followers for every social media campaign that you want to participate in, to be accepted.

Of course they Are , as far as i know majority of bounty campaigns (ico) are frequently accepting newbies , as well as junior members because the reward allocated for them is huge and much bigger than the reward allocated in a regular siganture campaign.

However the only downside is that they only pay thru tokens or altcoins and not in bitcoins.  in some cases , a bounty campaign can also lead to scam or being unfinished. I guess , better choose the right one when you decide to join them in order to avoid further isues.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Hi guys, How can I join a bounty program? any requirements needed for such thing?

Joining bounty program here to make make is easy, its simple, follow their instruction on how to join their bounties. You can join in any bounty here if you are qualified based on their rules and qualification.

Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

First needs to choice bounty campaign, read terms and conditions carefully. If you have some quations you can ask bounty manager
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

I'm just giving a piece of advice for those that wants to be sure with the bounty that they are joining.
And if you don't have any problem with the campaigns that you are taking then that's a good one for you.
What is this app / token that you are using it seems that you are enjoying it?
Well it is social networking service like facebook etc named ZONTO, though it still runs in beta, and has pretty many bugs, but I like that except newsfeed they have a feed for mediachannels, I usually stuck there for hours just reading different news from all over the world
I don't know about this Zonto coin or token/app, if this is still in a beta then it shouldn't be used by anyone but only the test devs.
I'll try to look into it if you haven't said that there are many bugs and it's on beta.

First needs to choice bounty campaign, read terms and conditions carefully. If you have some quations you can ask bounty manager
Choose the bounty that doesn't have any problem with the funds, choose with the escrow.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Every bounty campaign has their own rules on how to be qualified in their bounty. You need to read and understand what is the rules of bounty that you want to join, you need  to know whether you are qualify to join their bounty or not. Then after that just follow the instruction in their thread on how to join their bounty.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

I don't know about this Zonto coin or token/app, if this is still in a beta then it shouldn't be used by anyone but only the test devs.
I'll try to look into it if you haven't said that there are many bugs and it's on beta.

Till yesterday there weren't any numbers showing how many comments do you have and yesterday developer have just added this function. Well maybe you can't call this a bug, but they still have pretty much work to do) in half a year it definitely will be something worthy. But ya know I don't want people thinking I'm promoting, so let us stop discussing them)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

this is easy

one: read the site and white paper to find out about the following projects
two: read bounty campaign rules
three; follow the rules that have become a requirement

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

You can join bounty campaign depending in the rules of every coin that you want to join in. You just need to do a research before jumping in the project so your efforts will not be wasted. Good luck bro.

Regards,

Tacos
IndeecV

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Before asking such questions, you need to carefully study the forum. And then you will find the answers yourself. And even those questions that you did not ask. At the same time, increase the audience of your social networks.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

although this doesn't need any requirement, as long as you own a bitcointalk account you can join the campaign but were it will only affect is by wearing their signatures because for you to wear signature it requires you to be atleast junior member or member to be eligible.
those are the requirement involves.
elramsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

There are a lot of ways you can use to join a bounty campaigns, you can join through the announcement thread on bitcointalk.org, bountyhive.io. The campaigns on bountyhive.io are a bit easy because you don't have to submit weekly report like that of bitcointalk.org
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:55 AM

every bounty program has different requirements,
but most of all we must have a bitcountalk rank JR member account, after that,
we live around the forum bounty in theread altcoin, many options there ..
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

in order to take part in the bounty you need to have a great rank on this forum and the opportunity to leave a signature under your messages is the most profitable way to participate in the bounty, for this you will be paid many tokens
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

you already have the required grade to start working with the bounty, having such a rank you will be earning less than users with a rank more than you, but you can always promote your rank if you are active on the forum and will not write nonsense

Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

just keep it rank up bro before joining other bounties .. its better if you rank up first then join bounty campaigns Cheesy .
FornaksD

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

You can join signature campaign like me. This is my first campaign and i hear that many people get good profit from signatures
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

You can join any bounty of your choice as long as you have carried out all necessary research about the bounty and you are satisfied with what it requires. But I do not think bounty campaigns allow newbies to join their group. For now you have to participate actively in the bitcoin talk forum for at least a month and half to become a jr member. Then, you can now join some bounty campaign's, signature campaign,etc. You must also have a twitter, facebook and telegram account to participate in bounty
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

what do you want to join in bounty? many bounty you can do one of them follow bounty social media. at least his requirement you must have facebook or twitter and at least from friends / followernya is 500.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: