Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:05:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Basics  (Read 1013 times)
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

is there a bitcoin mining here in the philippines? My cousin says, mining is low because the internet is weak and requires strong electricity. is my cousin right?

Not true at all, i actually met a few friends from the philipines on this forum and othr forums.
There is a fairly large group of miners in the philipines actually, and is still pretty profitable im assuming.
Ive shipped a fair amount of hardware to the philipines, so if your planning to start mining there. I say go ahead! Do your due diligence, and mine away!

This too is my issue because i though internet in philippines is slow and its gonna have a hard time mining it with electricity problems. I plan to buy hardware in other countries but i cant find any good site to find what i need specifically. Could you give me some site or services you could offer and i think about it if i will buy or not. I could work for pool mining if i cant really do it. Just for a head start.

Hey, as long as you have stable internet connection, you will be fine.
You dont need super fast connection.

Of course reliable electricity source is a must.
I cant really recommend a site other than the manufacturers websites to purchase hardware.
What is it that you are looking to purchase, what kind of hardware or asic miners?
You definitely should do your due diligence before stepping into this mining game. It is a business to alot of miners, so it should be treated as such.
kotsuhume

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

Hello!
How can i start to mining on smartphone or is it a crazy and stupid think?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: