Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀  (Read 11718 times)
punk_yaj

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Dev are you listing ELTCOIN in IDEX?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

Just dropping in to see how ELTCOIN was coming along. I got my airdrop awhile ago.

This will be a neat project once things get off the ground floor. I wouldn't mind a little more updates from the dev team, but I think they are hard at work doing actual development and not stalking the BCT boards.

Good luck ELTCOIN!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:33:16 AM

We appreciate you being here, you mean a lot to the us! It is all of you, the community that have made us what we are now, that have risen us from the desperate shitcoins into something larger, something amazing. We can NOT stress enough how much each and every one of you mean to us, you mean so very much.

Long live ELTCOIN guys! We are still here and we ALWAYS will be!
darkimpulse (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:37:51 AM

Nice scam coin!

Got kicked out of there telegram because i was asking stuff.

First of all they dont have a proper whitepaper.
Second most of airdrops went to fishy accounts, There are over 130 with more than 10k tokens.
Third they changed presale price from 0.25 usd to 0.10 usd after a fishy vote. Where the lowest amount you could pick was 0.10 usd. 50 of 2700 People voted 😂

Fourth they Would burn 10 mil tokens after presale (why after and not before?) now they have other plans for them.

The real whitepaper Will come after the presale they say 🤣🤣

Believe me If someone is so stupid to buy There tokens in presale, they will run from them project and split “profits”.

Think twice before these guys scam you!

I am tired of your broken English replies spreading nothing but meaningless FUD. I am going to answer your so called "questions" That you are so proud of right now.

1. We do have a proper whitepaper, it came out before the Pre-Sale even started Smiley
2. We have Bounty Hunters, Advertisers and the like all promoting us across various platforms for a payment in ELTCOIN. That is why many of the account have more than 10k (Also a lot of people have more than 10k now due to Pre-Sale Wink
3. We kept our Pre-Sale price close to our sleeves to prevent people like you doing exactly what you are doing now. The poll we ran saw few poll votes yes, but that is because the many people either didn't vote, or were not on to vote. Should we have run the poll longer? Yes perhaps, but the Pre-Sale was coming up quick and we still had much to do. The price was re-voted on again recently and we have over 200 people agree on it this time and actively talking to us about the price.
4. While it was originally planned for us to burn the 10m (As an anti-whale policy) We have actually found a much better, safer and more efficient way of using these tokens as an anti-whale mechanism that is being worked on as we speak.

And split "profits" ? Why are you even quoting that, makes no sense. Your FUD was poor from the get go, your questions answered all over our countless pins, whitepaper, twitter etc. But terrible fudders such as yourself think you can use your shit English to promote your own agendas. It is plane as day to us, the community and everyone else that reads your so called questions and replies that you are an uneducated, misinformed soul, we would have been happy to clear up all your "questions" on telegram, but you spread FUD there too which is more than likely the reason you were banned.

Consider your questions answered, and yourself schooled.

Now on a more uplifting and happy note, there are some amazing updates coming to the BCT thread with amazing graphics, app screenshots and some information and quotes directly from the Devs, you wont want to miss out on that guys. As always thanks to all of you that stayed true to the project and believed in us the same way we believe in you. If we were going to run out on the project, why are we stopping fud, putting in our own money and spending weeks on the project. ELTCOIN in here to stay, and here to develop, regardless of the haters. Love you all.

Whoa that took you a while to respond, the most funny part of it is you dont even answer all of the questions. Also trying to get People with more influence to post here on the topic. Yes i saw that in telegram 🤣

Fun part of this reply of you is also making fun of my english, read ur own story back and see were u misspeld too much for a native english speaker. That’s even worse than my english, and i’m not even a native speaker. Strong comeback 🙌🙌🙌

Btw still havent heard a good argument about ur sudden price change. What self-respected coin Would drop there price from 25 cents to 1 cent, that’s a joke!

Also your shitty presale changed terms like 10 times, another failure of your side.

About that whitepaper of your coin, it’s still a shit whitepaper with no relevant information.

But you are right your coin has a vision! To earn as much money as possible and buy you and your Scammer freinds a lambo 😂😂

Most people are not dumb enough to fall for your scam luckily.

Keep on scamming kiddo!

Can you even read? I honestly don't know at this point. And I am busy, I don't have time to care for my grammar. We here at Ethereum Limited Total Coin are working hard on building something amazing, something new that no one has seem before when it comes to ALT Tokens. What are you doing? Posting FUD on something that you don't agree with?

I am not going to sit here and act like I don't take what you are saying as a personal attack, it is hurtful. But I do appreciate your opinions and your determination in trying to prove your point. If you were to take that energy, and put it towards something constructive you could do some real good. Think about that before you reply to us again.
Darealdeal

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Lmfao now i attack you personal your butthurt 🤣

Funny because you started the personal attack.

However you say you are going to construct something new, but u dont know what it is yet? People starting an ico normally have an idea what thete goals are...

About my time being spend usefull? Don’t worry about that, because i’ve got plenty of time and already a decent job with a hell of a lot spare time 😉
aditya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

I have recieved the ELTCOIN airdrop...but when will it enter the exchanges...any expected price ??
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:17:54 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:12:46 PM by biganth

It seems most people don't know the total incompetence of your so-called team of developers Roll Eyes So let me take a minute to tell people what really happened.

They were originally ELTC, found them in Telegram but they didn't have a BCT thread and the cloners jumped them and beat them to their game, that's all the ELTC, ELTC2, ELTC3 bullshit you see in ED.

They rebranded to ELTCoin (notice the case) and started their airdrop, they sent a ton of coins, wasted lots of ETH on gas before they realized their contract was flawed. Their so-called developers forgot 2 major functions needed for the contract to work properly and hence couldn't get their token on to ED. See response from ED rep:

Their next brilliant move was to rebrand a second time as ELTCOIN. Apparently, they thought they could capitalize the name and that would fix everything. They started dropping these coins to all the recipients of the original airdrop and everyone noticed that they now have 2 different ELTCOINs from 2 different contracts:

But guess what? These idiots never fixed the contract and the new ELTCOIN can't get listed on ED either. So, since they aren't really developers and don't know how to fix the problem, they decided to have a pre-sale and an ICO because hey they got to find a way to get some $ out of this.

I feel very sorry for the folks who were scammed into paying for a worthless token especially when they were giving it away for free a week before.

They have had several BCT threads but they delete them and start new ones when they get called out on their shit.

They banned a shit ton of people from Telegram for calling them out on their bullshit.

They have some shit called the MoonGang and in their Trello, have a card titled "buy Lambos with ELTCOIN". A moon paper? https://www.eltcoin.tech/static/media/moon_paper.10cbb0e4.pdf

Moon Lambos? WTF?
https://www.moonlambos.io/

If you read this shit and send them your money then you deserve to lose it.

Seriously, you're dealing with 13-year-old kids at best.

Don't give them your ETH. If you want worthless ELTCOINs that you can't trade anywhere I have 100,000 of them, reply with your ETH address and I'll gladly send them to you so I don't have to see this shit in my wallet anymore...

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:09:04 PM

It seems most people don't know the total incompetence of your so-called team of developers Roll Eyes So let me take a minute to tell people what really happened.

They were originally ELTC, found them in Telegram but they didn't have a BCT thread and the cloners jumped them and beat them to their game, that's all the ELTC, ELTC2, ELTC3 bullshit you see in ED.

They rebranded to ELTCoin (notice the case) and started their airdrop, they sent a ton of coins, wasted lots of ETH on gas before they realized their contract was flawed. Their so-called developers forgot 2 major functions needed for the contract to work properly and hence couldn't get their token on to ED. See response from ED rep:

Their next brilliant move was to rebrand a second time as ELTCOIN. Apparently, they thought they could capitalize the name and that would fix everything. They started dropping these coins to all the recipients of the original airdrop and everyone noticed that they now have 2 different ELTCOINs from 2 different contracts:

But guess what? These idiots never fixed the contract and the new ELTCOIN can't get listed on ED either. So, since they aren't really developers and don't know how to fix the problem, they decided to have a pre-sale and an ICO because hey they got to find a way to get some $ out of this.

I feel very sorry for the folks who were scammed into paying for a worthless token especially when they were giving it away for free a week before.

They have had several BCT threads but they delete them and start new ones when they get called out on their shit.

They banned a shit ton of people from Telegram for calling them out on their bullshit.

They have some shit called the MoonGang and in their Trello, have a card titled "buy Lambos with ELTCOIN". A moon paper? https://www.eltcoin.tech/static/media/moon_paper.10cbb0e4.pdf

Moon Lambos? WTF?

Don't give them your ETH. If you want worthless ELTCOINs that you can't trade anywhere I have 100,000 of them, reply with your ETH address and I'll gladly send them to you so I don't have to see this shit in my wallet anymore...
DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMN man, you killed them, shame on you shame on you muahahahaahahaha

That was the K.O for this shitty project, take a screenshot of this post man so when they delete you can screw them up again

i already did that in the scam accusation section & made a thread about their scam, they banned me from Telegram ,twitter & even from their medium, can you imagine that lol

The funny part of all this shitty scam is the ICO part, can't believe a shitty token with nothing to give have an ICO looooooooooool.

About the Lambo part i feel them, i truly do, they are honest about that  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

When this shit is going to over?
darkimpulse (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

https://cdn-std.dprcdn.net/files/acc_559123/OpyzVV

Moon Lambos? WTF?

DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMN man, you killed them, shame on you shame on you muahahahaahahaha

That was the K.O for this shitty project, take a screenshot of this post man so when they delete you can screw them up again

i already did that in the scam accusation section & made a thread about their scam, they banned me from Telegram ,twitter & even from their medium, can you imagine that lol

The funny part of all this shitty scam is the ICO part, can't believe a shitty token with nothing to give have an ICO looooooooooool.

About the Lambo part i feel them, i truly do, they are honest about that  Grin Grin Grin Grin

We banned you because you were doing exactly what it is you are doing now. Nothing to give? We gave out ELTCOIN FOR FREE to thousands of people. You are contradict everything you say, you keep up to date with the thread in the name of spreading FUD, it truly is disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you are nothing but a lowly troll. And not even a very good one at that. Keep wasting away your time looking for free handouts and then whining when things don't go your way. You will never be anything.
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Moon Lambos? WTF?

Nothing more to add 🙌
darkimpulse (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

Moon Lambos? WTF?

Nothing more to add 🙌

And yet here you are Smiley I don't know what you guys think you are going to accomplish, if you want to be rid of your ELTCOIN, by all means send me a personal message and we will take it back seeing as you have no respect or faith in the project, it's worthless to you right? So you wont mind parting with it?
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:03 AM

Lol, i already burned them tbh 👌

Everyone knows already you and ur moongang are a big scam!

Funny thing is you are still trying to convince people otherwise.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Lol, i already burned them tbh

Everyone knows already you and ur moongang are a big scam!

Funny thing is you are still trying to convince people otherwise.

I don't blame some of those bitches, they are everywhere like leechers licking dev(s) asses, seeing that a lot in many many project & especially in shit tokens project.

They have no shame he still lies about me didn't get any token that's why i'm made, they already sent me an e-mail asking me to join their ICO & buy some (muahahahaahahaha).

If you have nothing to hide there is no reason to ban people, just make your argument strong enough & the " FUD " will eventually vanish, but you know already you sell fakes, simple as that.
biganth

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

I don't know what you guys think you are going to accomplish

We are trying to show others not to waste their time and money with this project. It offers nothing of value to the community and you guys don't know what you're doing.

Truth !== FUD

Ang013

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

Hi. I did not get my tokens, although I was on the list on the distribution
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

ELTCOIN dead already 😉 second round of presale lasts already too long 🤣
vic_cay

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

Moon Lambos? WTF?

If you're smarter than the ELTCOIN dev team, I invite you to read the coin contract source code (https://etherscan.io/address/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf) and correct your post... The new contract has the 2 methods used by the exchanges but are locked until the contract owner decide to open the coin to exchanges.
sonaciku

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

Why so long to list in exchanges dev? Waiting until presale finish? Hope will sold faster Smiley
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

This ELTCOIN is a scam shitcoin, dont buy it anymore, it is worthless, you have been warned. Where can you see an ICO which there is no fix period.
They said it will only be finished when all rounds is finished. Until ropund 10 LOL. And after a week, it is just Round 2, and even its not halfway finishing round 2.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: