Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigabyte vs MSI  (Read 416 times)
austins (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:13:19 AM

Which is better in terms of vga power everything actually by the way i am gonna buy one of them tommorow since i wont buy a built out video card thank you for your help.

AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:19:52 AM

I'm not understanding what you are asking.

If you are asking which has better on-board video, on-board video generally is done by the CPU now and not with a motherboard chipset.

If you are asking which provides better power to a video card, that's a power supply question. I like PC Power and Cooling - modular.

As far as brand of motherboards go, I always go Asus and have never had a problem.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:22:19 AM

I'm not understanding what you are asking.

If you are asking which has better on-board video, on-board video generally is done by the CPU now and not with a motherboard chipset.

If you are asking which provides better power to a video card, that's a power supply question. I like PC Power and Cooling - modular.

As far as brand of motherboards go, I always go Asus and have never had a problem.

this, with emphasis on the bold part

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: