Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6894 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

First of all, u should look at Team, Advisorboard (LI too) and wp. And ask questions in altcoins ann threads

He did not mention that he want to buy the ICO token for any upcoming coin dude. He just to know the place and whom can buy the altcoins from the trusted source. Going into thread will passing this question will be consider as spamming bro.
He should move with the Bitrex and Polenix to buy the top coins to recently added coin in bitrex or coinmarketcap. All the altcoin not be giving you profit, be choosy in that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

Well in my first trades I made a few mistakes. You will make them too. It is part of learning. But in first trades invest small amount of money and your mistakes will cost you less money. When you gain some experience you can invest more.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Guber4

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

At first I bought Bitcoin and Efhereum on cex.io and other sites. I traded them for altcoins on exchanges. I have mined some coins too and trade some of them for another coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

First you need bitcoin then send it to bittrex or poloniex or any exchange then you choose coin which you want then buy bid you can trade ..
mRasika

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
You First Buy Some BTC. And After That You Can Buy Alt Coin  Using Bittrex Exchange.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
You First Buy Some BTC. And After That You Can Buy Alt Coin  Using Bittrex Exchange.
As a newbie and wanted to do trading you need to learn some knowledge in order for you to know on what is the process before you start. Watch some videos, read some information here in the forum then apply your knowledge by then start trading in exchange. Because I usually do trading in bittrex and it is one of the best exchanges site.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:56:51 AM

As a newbie and wanted to do trading you need to learn some knowledge in order for you to know on what is the process before you start. Watch some videos, read some information here in the forum then apply your knowledge by then start trading in exchange. Because I usually do trading in bittrex and it is one of the best exchanges site.

Before jumping on big exchanges try to learn basics of trading on small exchanges like etherdelta,livecoin. Gaining knowledge is first goal before trying to gain something.It is possible that your first few days will be luckiest but dont get trapped by your high emotions. Trading altcoins require patience and smart decision for right moment.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:42:59 AM

I suggest you to trading bittrex, there is a lot of good coin and most likely you will get huge profits and if you want to choose coin please look for coin that has long enough experience ..

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

listing in some markets that provide altcoin trading, such as Bittrex, poloniex, coinexchange, hitbtc etc.
and then follow the following tutorial video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

For buying some altcoin you need to register yourself on the trading exchanges and platforms which provide good number of altcoin to be traded over there. I have used Bittrex,changelly,poloniex  and coinbase  previsiouly  few months back and now for the trader's  who are completely new to the cryptocurrency trading i recommend to go with Bittrex, changelly and coinbase (only for litecoin & ethereum) as they offered best trading rates with good customer support.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

before you want to buy some altcoin, you need bitcoin and you can buy in many places like poloniex, bittrex, coinbase, kraken, but the best places is localbitcoin.com. because you can found recommended seller that might be around you so you don't have to worried to get scam and after you have bitcoin, then you can buy the altcoin. the other option is if you can find local exchanges that will work for buying and selling bitcoin then it will be great because you can transfer your money to that exchanges and then you can directly buy bitcoin without having trouble.
IceOleg

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:11:43 AM

If you ask such a question, that mean that your should not buy them, at least at the moment. You might think that "wow, cryptocurrencies are growing so fast, I must have my piece of the pie"... Well, probably it's a good idea! But to be succesefull you must do your home work and do a lot of research!
Asking people for advice here is not the answer! There are not so many professionals here + most of commenters just want to increase their rank on the forum so they reply you just to get points.
I agree with people advicing to try Poloniex. Try to register there. I Guess the authorisation will take several weeks as a minimum. Take your time and use it wisely! Read some articles, seach this forum, research the altcoins you want to invest to.
Always remember what one smart guy said: "I never invest to something I do not understand 100%". The name of the guy is Warren Buffet, I think it worth listening to him!

bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

You need Bitcoin or Eth or USDT; Then you can set up accounts on Bittrex, Poloniex or Bitfinex, ... then deposit Btc or Eth and buy altcoin.
It is quite easy, you will quickly get acquainted.

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

You can use Bittrex or Poloniex. These are the biggest exchangers.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

Don`t buy now. You need some time to understand what is altcoins and how it works. Some information about that you can find here on bitcointalk also a lot of information and guides are available in youtube. I can advice you for buying bittrex, poloniex and kraken exchange.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:17:44 AM

You can buy some altcoin thru exchanges, poloniex and bittrex are both fine for me. But hey you must have your own research about the altcoin you want to invest with, look at the coinmarketcap so you can find their the tops altcoin. If you are new here i suggest no to join ICO's because it's risky for a newbie like you, do your own research buddy.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

if you like to buy some altcoin, I think better for you register a new account in bittrex.com then once you already confirm it to your email. You are now able to do some trade, but of course you need to buy first altcoin inside the platform of bittrex, I suggest try to buy Myst, Waves,Eth and Bitcoin. Then any of them you buy you are able to make some trade in bittrex.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

Yeah.But first you need to buy bitcoin/eth as a currency.Btw bitcoin is at a bit lower price then it was.So might be a good time

kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:56 PM

There are a few dependable exchange markets. You can buy and sell altcoins in this way.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

you can use poloniex and bittrex
or try cryptopia.co.nz

I just try that

poloniex and bittrex is big exchanger with high volume
and cryptopia medium volume
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: