Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11204 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

there are some ico that do not have good quality, but there are also some ico which have good quality. Well, sometimes, a good ico has a big investor. sometimes, investing in ico becomes the best thing to do, but it's all still at risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
yeah why not? do not get into your head those fuds regarding ICOs, there are a lot of excellent to decent ICO out there and most of them can give you a profit, in my opinion investing in an ICO is one of the best way to earn in digital currencies.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:11:37 PM

For me, it's a good chance to raise money and do something good. I invest only if I absolutely trust the team and believe in the project
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

The short answer is- it depends.

A longer one takes by far more time to answer, but keep in mind that there is a lot of crap/scam going round. So stay cautious and trust yourself on that

Fatunad

Activity: 2198
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
yeah why not? do not get into your head those fuds regarding ICOs, there are a lot of excellent to decent ICO out there and most of them can give you a profit, in my opinion investing in an ICO is one of the best way to earn in digital currencies.
If you did hit on the right project then you would really end up on smiling since you would really make some good profits but if not then you would end up on crying on losing your investment. Success rate would really be lesser if you do tend to see the current number of ICO do launch every now and then. Choosing would be a tough job already for us investors.Its a good investment if you do know on selecting the good ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

People should stay from such ICO's as most of the projects had turned into the scams and their only motive is to steal the money from the people by offering the fake coins. It is a very risky investment and there are maximum chances of loosing the money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Michae1k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:11:24 PM

I know abt one good ICO, they should start in Novembre and now they have bounty campaign and free tokens. I think u should look at this https://icobench.com/ico/confideal.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

no, I think that I am not present any more and if you are a newcomer who only has begun to understand, then you shouldn't even participate so far, I think invest now only knowing and skilled the investor which understand the companies
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:22:06 PM

That is why before investing you should know what, where and how much are you going to invest.
One should read and examine the whitepaper in details to be sure in the perceptiveness of project; than look at the team members to know if everything is transparent and to know that they will not run away with your money; read what other people talk about this project etc.
And never invest the amount of money that you are not ready to lose.. It is a high risk business, so be aware of chance to lose everything.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
as far as I know ICO is indeed an attempt to develop altcoins with our altcoins ICOs will come in handy and be plenty

Lastly

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

I think the ICO is an effective investment channel in the moment. In order to invest, you should carefully study the ICO project that you intend to invest. Include: idea, team DEV, technology, community, roadmap, whitepaper ... You invest when you really understand it.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing in ICO will give you a huge profit but it will also give you some losses. We can't find the true and legit one from the scam one. So always reviewed the details and read the information about the ICO you want to invest in.

beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

ICO can be very profitable if you invest early on in the coin and the coin gets enough coverage.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

in case you really believe that project will have a great success then ICO is very smart time to invest as you buy it very cheaply and sometimes you even get some bonuses.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

I wouldn't invest a penny in an ICO at the moment. Most of them (if not all of rhem) end up with a price lower than the ICO.
If you find an interesting project, invest after it has been listed on an exchange.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

I believe ICOs are one of the effective way of investing your money. only thing is that is difficult to find good ICOs as there are a lot appearing every day.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

if you can catch some nice project then ICO is the best way to invest because those projects can go 10 times higher in very short time.
Givic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:12:17 PM

Need to read the whitepappers and seek information, after that, its your own choice
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

ICOs is really a good short term investment only if you invest in the good coin and which is not scam but a legit one because many of the ICOs are scam or are just failed coins.The number of good coins are very less but invest in them might give you profits in short term investment as they can increase fast in short period of time.So i would recommend that if you are going to invest in ICOs just check whether the coins is legit and a profitable coin.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

It's been known to work in the short term but in the end someone always gets hurt I wouldn't recommend it if you are new
I agree and I want to add a little,
If you're mentally stubborn you'll always be prepared for everything that happens when you follow the ICO project,
the profit and loss will always be there in every Investment,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: