Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia will regulate cryptourrencies  (Read 3303 times)
savushkinTA

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Putin has aways been interested in Bitcoin. Ever since it went mainstream, he knew Russia would be amongst the top countries in the crypto community.

But now Russia is not in the top
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:17:34 AM

Putin has aways been interested in Bitcoin. Ever since it went mainstream, he knew Russia would be amongst the top countries in the crypto community.

Russia was never a trend. The economy of this country is very backward and a small number of people may not have a significant impact on the global economy. Attempts to regulate use of bitcoins have an impact only on the domestic market. Putin is not beneficial to Russian lived in abundance.
Quetzalchel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:37 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM by Quetzalchel

This is confusing, i read an article like yesterday states that Putin criticize bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and now here is the article stating that Putin is open on cryptocurrencies, I do not know what is the real news now. Anyway, if this turns out to be true then Russia knows that they can builda big mining facility specially with their low electricity rate. Regulation is indeed what Government at least can do with cryptocurrency to monitor the possible illegal activities and also SCAM Icos.
1) Yes, Putin criticized cryptocurrencies. He said that cryptocurrencies now mainly used for illegal activities.
2) I am sure that Putin wants to create something useful based on blockchain.
3) Government needs no mining facility. They simply will create needed amount of cryptocurrency :)
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

However, after such optimistic and encouraging information, there was a message that Russia is going to issue its own crypto currency, a cryptorable, which will be issued by the state, and not produced and will be fully regulated. The cryptoround will already go with an integrated 13 percent tax on profits. Proceeding from this, the decentralized crypto currency will be subject to a certain pressure.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

Russia is going to regulate a cryptocurrency as quickly as it can. it will help the other nation to familiarize cryptocurrency, but for sure Putin will do his best to make his country proud and to help their economy boost, a lot of investor will encourage to join a business venture to their country
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:19 AM

Lately there have been much speculation from Russia, some tell that it will get banned, other tell that it will get regulated but accepted. I believe that they will opt for the regulation of crypto, and I believe that many coutries will follow that, if Russia does. Russia has been a country that knows how to sustain their wealth, and now in what kind of things they should focus! Take an example of oil, Russians are leaders in that market! I think Russia won't take a decision that could make lose the potential that BTC might bring!

While Russia is not yet a big player in the Bitcoin market, this got the potential to partly replace what we lost in China. However, it seems to me that the government lead by Putin could not definitely decide on the path to follow on the issue of cryptocurrency. I am sure they are aware that right now this same industry has been good to many Russians. I have seen many Russians involved in many ICO projects and these people should be making a lobby with the government of Putin to work with Bitcoin/cryptocurrency for the benefit of the country and should not just limit their mindset in introducing their own CryptoRuble instead (well they can introduce their own cryptocurrency but should also open up for Bitcoin). I am expecting that by next year we would finally see the final answer coming the Russian government on this matter.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

After a meeting last Tuesday among Russian President Vladimir Putin with the Central Bank of Russia, he said that the Central Bank should avoid making hasty 'ban' decisions about digital currencies.

He also said that the government will work together with Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum platform to improve the government's system.

Now, authorities say that bitcoin and other digital currencies will be legally regulated from exchange to mining.

"We have agreed on the following: the state should regulate the process of issuing cryptocurrencies, the process of mining, the process of circulation…The state should head this situation and regulate it legally." -Anton Siluanov, Finance Minister of Russia.

See here: https://news.bitcoin.com/putin-confirms-russia-regulate-cryptocurrencies

It is good to hear that Russian government is going on full support to Bitcoin and the cryprocurrenct market as a whole. However, I think this is gonna be hard for them on pursuing to regulate it. Bitcoin is not owned by Russia alone nor owned by any countrt. One of Bitcoin's primary objectice is to have a currency that is not regulated by the government. Also, given that it is an open digital currenct worldwide, having to regulate it takes the whole world to agree unless they create theirn own cryptocurrency
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

Russia is going to regulate a cryptocurrency as quickly as it can. it will help the other nation to familiarize cryptocurrency, but for sure Putin will do his best to make his country proud and to help their economy boost, a lot of investor will encourage to join a business venture to their country
What are you, a Kremlin propagandist? Not the people of Russia nor Putin is not proud of their country. How can she be proud of? Russia is poor, backward and aggressive country. Putin kept in power in order not to get into the court of the Hague. Until Russians will choose Putin, he will steal and never be allowed to use bitcoin. No dictatorial state which is loyal to bitcoin.
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

After a meeting last Tuesday among Russian President Vladimir Putin with the Central Bank of Russia, he said that the Central Bank should avoid making hasty 'ban' decisions about digital currencies.

He also said that the government will work together with Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum platform to improve the government's system.

Now, authorities say that bitcoin and other digital currencies will be legally regulated from exchange to mining.

"We have agreed on the following: the state should regulate the process of issuing cryptocurrencies, the process of mining, the process of circulation…The state should head this situation and regulate it legally." -Anton Siluanov, Finance Minister of Russia.

See here: https://news.bitcoin.com/putin-confirms-russia-regulate-cryptocurrencies

This is somewhat a good stand by the Russian government which might be favorable for Bitcoin but once they regulated cryptocurrency it will be somehow centralized in nature.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

Russian government is really showing support on crypto currency, first announcing their plan to have their own crypto currency "crypto rubble" and now having plans on how to regulate the coin. I think Russia is really seeing the future potential of crypto currency and wants to be one of the countries who will first on this technology. Aside from that they are one of the countries who has a huge amount of miners and developers of new ICOs.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

Russia is maybe not in the top at the moment in talking of bitcoin race but in talking of economy, military and influence Russia is always one of the super power nation in the world in which it will benefits the bitcoin and digital currencies to become more popular and stable because of some Russian investments and affiliations. It is too early to judge that Russia will not be included among the top countries in Crypto world maybe at least a year will be a worth waiting.
donaIdS

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

Why is Russia supporting crypto currency that much, are they really earning big from those ICOs?
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

All countries will regulate crypto currencies soon, we just can't go from this. But I suppose it will stay couple of countries or states where bitcoin will be non control, like a free zone. So, that's a normal process to make bitcoin as a daily part of life of all people but not a group of "chosen one".
cleofila

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:28 AM

Do you know the TV tower in the city Ekaterinburg, Russia was proposed to be turned into a mining farm. A resident of Ekaterinburg wrote a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin with a proposal to convert an unfinished TV tower in the city center to a giant mining farm (while the largest farm in the country looks like this). The author of the letter says that he has a working scheme of the farm, but he can not get permission from the local authorities. The idea of ​​appealing to the President with the author of the letter of Yaroslav Shirshikov ripened after he heard from Putin's Press secretary, Mr. Peskov, that the President Vladimir Putin was "sick" with the digital economy.

We will see if the idea becomes successful.  Wink
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

I’m good with it, regulations will prevent more scammers and give a chilling to those doing some criminal activities. This is nothing new for now, the government are aggressively dealing with this IRR for a while now. Let see if the Russian citizens will have complaints about this or if they support it, the better I think.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Do you know the TV tower in the city Ekaterinburg, Russia was proposed to be turned into a mining farm. A resident of Ekaterinburg wrote a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin with a proposal to convert an unfinished TV tower in the city center to a giant mining farm (while the largest farm in the country looks like this). The author of the letter says that he has a working scheme of the farm, but he can not get permission from the local authorities. The idea of ​​appealing to the President with the author of the letter of Yaroslav Shirshikov ripened after he heard from Putin's Press secretary, Mr. Peskov, that the President Vladimir Putin was "sick" with the digital economy.

We will see if the idea becomes successful.  Wink
I was always surprised by the blind faith of the Russians in the good king. Even when in the 30s of the last century, Stalin killed millions of Russian they believed they were good and that he voluntarily wrote the denunciations of neighbors. Why Putin to legalize crypto-currencies? I believe that he can try to create their own currency but this is the same unsuccessful project as Russia itself.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

we know that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a pro cryptocurrency and he has several planning about crypto in Russia, including mining bitcoin to compete with China in mining industry, on the other hand Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina seems against cryptocurrency. However, the last meeting; the ministry proposed to register cryptocurrency miners and to license crypto exchanges. But, it's almost a month and there is no any sign of newest regulation about this matter. Cryptocurrency bring some advantages into economy, as long as Government regulate exchanges, it will not be a problem as they can over watch money flows from abroad.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:02:48 AM

we know that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a pro cryptocurrency and he has several planning about crypto in Russia, including mining bitcoin to compete with China in mining industry, on the other hand Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina seems against cryptocurrency. However, the last meeting; the ministry proposed to register cryptocurrency miners and to license crypto exchanges. But, it's almost a month and there is no any sign of newest regulation about this matter. Cryptocurrency bring some advantages into economy, as long as Government regulate exchanges, it will not be a problem as they can over watch money flows from abroad.

I beg to disagree to you here. I don't think that Vladimir Putin is pro cryptocurrency, he hates bitcoin. The only crypto that is going out on his mouth is Ethereum. But if you are going to see Russia's statement for the last 6 months or so. Its totally contradictory that's why I arrived in the conclusion that they are going hard on crypto specially bitcoin. They already made their own crypto, so I don't think that they will endorse another one unless it is backup by their government. Yes, we already know that crypto really brings more to the economy but I don't think Russia will allow anything that they can't control.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

I doubt that the russians will be able to effectively regulate the cryptocurrency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Putin used to keep everything under control. Russian even an opinion can not Express freely. You think he might allow free circulation of cryptocurrency? Lol. I'm sure he will ban all cryptocurrencies except the one which is created by Russian. I will never use it. I would not be surprised if along with the code of the wallet to the computer is installed some kind of spyware. I don't believe the Russians and their currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: