Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Cash Flow Problems & Difficulty Increases  (Read 2381 times)
YipYip (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:09:31 AM

After all the lies upon fucking lies that BFL have layed upon this community..

Avalon Batch  2 seems to be arriving but the diff increase seems pretty large...

Josh was quoted as saying 2 days ago  "Hypothetcially if we had cash flow problems would we not be mining using the pre-order equipment"

Who really believes that BFL are NOT mining on Main.NET with your PRE-ORders...?

The ROI @ 20-25% each diff calc will have your BFL PRE-ORDERS not making a ROI if they are not all delivered within 30-45 days

2nd question Who really believes in the 90 days to clear the back log ??

I think even with the fantasy delivery date of 90 days your investment will make a profit in years not days or months that it is now

OBJECT NOT FOUND
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emmie

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:23:20 AM

If they are in fact mining with pre-orders they could be shipping, it's a truly dickish and morally corrupt move.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:47:04 AM

Seems like they are starting to clear the backlog...

http://www.coindesk.com/butterfly-labs-finally-ships-out-last-years-jalapeno-orders/

YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:42:21 PM

I am sure they those units have been "TESTED" thoroughly for a week at least !!! 

So now they have shipped 150 units of the 60000+ on order ....

I will eat my own ball sack if they ship ALL of the backlog in the now 85days since that statement !

800,000 Avalon Chips are going to drop in August ...if BFL have not shipped 50% of SC units at this time... those left standing are going to lose out... Sad

OBJECT NOT FOUND
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:49:24 PM

ASICS are changing the Game, but at least it's taking off. Soon Bitcoins will be worth 100,000 dollars a piece and we will all be laughing.. Laughing all day and night.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Slipage

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:14:45 PM

Offcourse they are shipping out, they don't what everyone requesting a refund before it becomes non profitable . They have to do it now for max profit, as the diff skyrockets they have no choice .

I say we'll done to bfl.

They made millions without sending a thing, now they had the mining hardware sitting back timing it right so the average user will make very little to nothing by the end of the year.

Smart by bfl, not for the pre order customer , but hey it won't matter as these devices will be obsolete by 2014 and bfl will disappear after diff becomes pointless and retire on a island

jhansen858

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:42:54 AM

I will eat my own ball sack if they ship ALL of the backlog in the now 85days since that statement !

Quoting for posterity.  YipYip will eat his own ballsack if BFL clears all backorders by 9/4/2013.

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Quoting for posterity.  YipYip will eat his own ballsack if BFL clears all backorders by 9/4/2013.

And what will you do if they dont ...say that they are full of shit Huh  

And when i say ALL I mean FUCKING EVERY LAST ORDER not 20% not 90% but every hard oppressed investor gets delivery of the product they ordered 60000+ units  not the 150 they have shipped so far

And realistically they will get some points if they actually do it ..but that is a fantasy that is being peddeled by the sockpuppets to get the chip sales moving while they mine using your equipment !

Sweet !

P.S 81 days and counting .......lol

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:15:57 AM

Avalon Batch  2 seems to be arriving but the diff increase seems pretty large...

Josh was quoted as saying 2 days ago  "Hypothetcially if we had cash flow problems would we not be mining using the pre-order equipment"

Who really believes that BFL are NOT mining on Main.NET with your PRE-ORders...?

The ROI @ 20-25% each diff calc will have your BFL PRE-ORDERS not making a ROI if they are not all delivered within 30-45 days

I think even with the fantasy delivery date of 90 days your investment will make a profit in years not days or months that it is now

This is some pretty blatant fabrication.  This is the quote:

So let me get this straight... Dogie is advocating a mass refund on BFL, who has a bunch of mining hardware.  Lets say Dogies exceptionally brilliant plan came to pass (which is, in and of itself completely ridiculous, but we'll table that for now).  Hypothetically, what do you think a company, faced with all pre-orders canceled, yet holding onto hundreds of TH of mining equipment is going to do?  Say "Oh noes! Bye!" ... or do you think they'd press that hardware into service?

Yes, by all means, cancel all the orders, lets see how well that ends up working out.

For the record, BFL is capable of refunding all of the preorders in the queue and remaining in business.  Would we have to pare down on employees?  Sure we would, but then again, we wouldn't need so many employees if we aren't doing customer service anyway.

You somehow managed to somehow take a hypothetical situation, butcher that and then lie to turn it into a sensationalist, false headline.

FUD.

Did not Josh say hand on heart that no matter what they will never mine on main net...

And in one foul swoop based upon cash flow problems or a lot of cancelled orders ...THEY ARE MINING ON MAINNET  ...

So in real life and a hypotheical existance they are morally corrupt ..lol

P.S Really over all the noobs who  have not had to put up with this never ending bullshit from BFL over the last 12 months !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
newtothescene

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:18:59 AM

Quoting for posterity.  YipYip will eat his own ballsack if BFL clears all backorders by 9/4/2013.

And when i say ALL I mean FUCKING EVERY LAST ORDER not 20% not 90% but every hard oppressed investor gets delivery of the product they ordered 60000+ units  not the 150 they have shipped so far

And realistically they will get some points if they actually do it ..but that is a fantasy that is being peddeled by the sockpuppets to get the chip sales moving while they mine using your equipment !

Sweet !

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while LOL! 
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:20:14 AM

Actually they are saying 6th of August ...so still 5 months to go in that particular year ...but lets no let the truth get in the way of a good story !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:49:28 AM

This is some pretty blatant fabrication.  This is the quote:

So let me get this straight... Dogie is advocating a mass refund on BFL, who has a bunch of mining hardware.  Lets say Dogies exceptionally brilliant plan came to pass (which is, in and of itself completely ridiculous, but we'll table that for now).  Hypothetically, what do you think a company, faced with all pre-orders canceled, yet holding onto hundreds of TH of mining equipment is going to do?  Say "Oh noes! Bye!" ... or do you think they'd press that hardware into service?

Yes, by all means, cancel all the orders, lets see how well that ends up working out.

For the record, BFL is capable of refunding all of the preorders in the queue and remaining in business.  Would we have to pare down on employees?  Sure we would, but then again, we wouldn't need so many employees if we aren't doing customer service anyway.

You somehow managed to somehow take a hypothetical situation, butcher that and then lie to turn it into a sensationalist, false headline.

FUD.

Did not Josh say hand on heart that no matter what they will never mine on main net...

And in one foul swoop based upon cash flow problems or a lot of cancelled orders ...THEY ARE MINING ON MAINNET  ...

So in real life and a hypotheical existance they are morally corrupt ..lol

P.S Really over all the noobs who  have not had to put up with this never ending bullshit from BFL over the last 12 months !!

Is this real life? What are you even saying?? foul swoop? hypotheical?

Take a lesson from the amazing movie you have in your avatar: Don't get high on your own supply!

By all means though, please keep on cutting out words from various posts and gluing them together like some kind of weird ransom note - it's pretty entertaining!

Your uneducated Blind faith for Big Fucking Lies is pretty boring ....so keep up the good work

OBJECT NOT FOUND
jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:25:24 AM

Sweet !

If they don't ship every last order by then, I'll, laugh because I got a mid to early pre-order and I'll make more BTC.  Then I'll be sad that I didn't get to hear about your literally eating your own ball sack since that would be highly amusing and entertaining.   

Other then that, life will go on.  

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:37:12 AM

Sweet !

If they don't ship every last order by then, I'll, laugh because I got a mid to early pre-order and I'll make more BTC.  Then I'll be sad that I didn't get to hear about your literally eating your own ball sack since that would be highly amusing and entertaining.  

Other then that, life will go on.  

Life will go on Cheesy

And Avalon will drop the bomb in August... BFL going by previous has achieved 6 weeks of jalepeno's in 3 weeks

Luke Jr has his offsite/onsite  Single so add 3-4 weeks until they ship any customer units

Add 3 weeks for 6 weeks of customer orders so we end up with 20 % jalepeno's and 20% Singles...

Lets see what actually happens .. I really really hope ppl get there units and then Big Fucking Lies will have to compete like a normal company instead of having ppls money hostage for the last 12 months like they have...

P.S I think my ball sack is pretty safe ...  Cool

P.P.S I have been told by females that it is rather tasty ...so best case is i get a yummy meal   Cool

P.P.P.S 80 days and counting

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:42:25 AM

So its been ~ 35 days since the "90 days we will clear all orders"  bullshit statement from the CTO CIO CEO CFO king conman Josh aka Inaba aka the many numerous sockpuppet identity's that he has taken on

What has progressed since then

NO MORE REFUNDS FOR ANYONE !!!!!

1 Mini rig that is actually 3 separate 500 GH units has been delivered

A handful of 30GH

A handful of 60GH

And no deliverys for the last 10 days

55 days to go.... I personally believe that there is a chance they will be out of business b4 this timeline is finished

Let see what happens

And to all the BFL fan bois, sockpuppets and delusional types "SUCK IT"

To all the poor suffering BFL customers its not like we did not warn you !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
one4many

Activity: 516

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:06:39 AM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Cool Cool Cool  Huh Huh Huh  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Cry Cry Cry Cry  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hi YipYip,

What do you try to achieve here?
Do you want agreement .... something like: "You are correct! ... Absolutely right!! I/We should have not ordered with BFL to begin with."
I don't quite get it, from your previous rants and insults against about everyone.

Please enlighten me and tell me your mission.

Thx

one4many
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:14:13 AM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Cool Cool Cool  Huh Huh Huh  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Cry Cry Cry Cry  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hi YipYip,

What do you try to achieve here?
Do you want agreement .... something like: "You are correct! ... Absolutely right!! I/We should have not ordered with BFL to begin with."
I don't quite get it, from your previous rants and insults against about everyone.

Please enlighten me and tell me your mission.

Thx

one4many

BFL need to die so that crypto may grow !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:25:59 PM

If they are in fact mining with pre-orders they could be shipping, it's a truly dickish and morally corrupt move.

you're right, that would be totally out of character!

Jazkal

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:12:38 PM

They are mining on Main.net. There were pictures released that showed them connecting to Eclipse for the 'burn in' process.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: