Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏  (Read 22160 times)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

I'm wondering what will be the mechanism for implementing this chat bot in different companies. Will the equipment be installed locally or will the requests to the bot go through its server? If on the ground, then in addition to paying for the bot itself, you will also have to pay for expensive equipment. That's what I'm interested in exactly this topic.

Hello! Good question! If you go through the whitepaper,you would know we don't really rely on any additional equipment as the bot operations totally take place in cloud/virtual environment.Companies would just have to integrate their platform with the api provided by us and we will handle the rest.

The mechanism for AI is IBM Watson, for the chat bot we'll use node js. We can do it both. On our server, which is public and cheaper to use or buy own license to be able to install on your own server, but the AI engine and database will stay on our server.

As simple as it sounds,we would be taking over traditional chat support apps like Zendesk which needs people to work behind the computer and manually type responses.Our bots can be programmed to automate the entire process thereby replacing the needs for humans to reply to redundant requests.This not only helps companies for saving their operational costs but also promotes the AI of the future!

That is in the chat-bot. Will be programmed. Instant answers to frequently asked questions?
Every chat-bot will not only answer frequently asked questions. It is adjusted for each user and introduces a lively conversation and the longer the communication goes on, the more constructive answers you get. During the conversation, you do not even realize that this is a bot.
Gadzz172

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Is the coin available in etherdelta? I think this coin has a great potential and wanted to buy and hold it
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

Is the coin available in etherdelta? I think this coin has a great potential and wanted to buy and hold it
The coin is not yet traded on any of the exchanges, including the etherdelta. This makes no sense. Below the price, than now on sale the exchange can not offer, and more simply nobody will buy.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

I'm wondering what will be the mechanism for implementing this chat bot in different companies. Will the equipment be installed locally or will the requests to the bot go through its server? If on the ground, then in addition to paying for the bot itself, you will also have to pay for expensive equipment. That's what I'm interested in exactly this topic.

Hello! Good question! If you go through the whitepaper,you would know we don't really rely on any additional equipment as the bot operations totally take place in cloud/virtual environment.Companies would just have to integrate their platform with the api provided by us and we will handle the rest.

The mechanism for AI is IBM Watson, for the chat bot we'll use node js. We can do it both. On our server, which is public and cheaper to use or buy own license to be able to install on your own server, but the AI engine and database will stay on our server.

As simple as it sounds,we would be taking over traditional chat support apps like Zendesk which needs people to work behind the computer and manually type responses.Our bots can be programmed to automate the entire process thereby replacing the needs for humans to reply to redundant requests.This not only helps companies for saving their operational costs but also promotes the AI of the future!

That is in the chat-bot. Will be programmed. Instant answers to frequently asked questions?
Every chat-bot will not only answer frequently asked questions. It is adjusted for each user and introduces a lively conversation and the longer the communication goes on, the more constructive answers you get. During the conversation, you do not even realize that this is a bot.
It seems to me that all the same it will be possible to determine that you are communicating with a bot, not a man, even if not from the first time, but with frequent communication it becomes clear.
iozver

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

The coin will be traded on the exchange only after the ICO, before it no one will withdraw, first you need to raise funds in the project and only then start trading a coin on the exchange. And then it will be necessary to wait a while until it appears there.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

I saw a message about the planned campaign bounty ... Now it's interesting when it will be and take part in it, because the future behind high technologies and really want to be part of them, if I may say so.
MustDream

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

Cool idea, the bot will be able to support any topic?
iozver

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

I saw a message about the planned campaign bounty ... Now it's interesting when it will be and take part in it, because the future behind high technologies and really want to be part of them, if I may say so.
At the moment the company of signatures is being held, it is possible to take part in it, the conditions are quite acceptable. So you can safely take part in it, I'm sorry that I already have a signature and I will not be able to take part.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

where the requirement and rule for bounty programme
also there is no registration form..
i would to be a participant on this programme
thanks
SHULAKOVA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

At the moment the company of signatures is being held, it is possible to take part in it, the conditions are quite acceptable. So you can safely take part in it, I'm sorry that I already have a signature and I will not be able to take part.
Have you seen conditions or one more branch for participating in the campaign bounty? I just rubbed it once again, a white paper, but unfortunately I did not find any information about it ..
SHULAKOVA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:08:42 PM

thanks
That's what I meant when I wrote my post above. All information about the campaign is kind of, but neither the conditions nor the codes. Although I think that all this is in development and we can participate in this campaign and the project as a whole.
Staas

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

As I get from their WP - devs uses IBM watson platform and the Natural Language Understanding service, based on this platform, for training neural nets of chatbots. Besides, it is a “key component of system”. Under such an approach, I've come to believe in success of this project, really!
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

Project of creation the chat of boat very interesting in itself and will find many enough investors it is simply needed to give a more advertisement and all will be perfectly! So that we wait development and  bounty program.
of course, especially when it is not just a chat bot but a bot that can adjust the manner of communication to each person and can be integrated into any website and any company
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:57:49 PM

That's what I meant when I wrote my post above. All information about the campaign is kind of, but neither the conditions nor the codes. Although I think that all this is in development and we can participate in this campaign and the project as a whole.
It's unfortunate, but the only one for Bounty today was the Signature Campaign, which was closed last week at the request of the developers. For today there is no active Bounty company. Probably something will appear after the pre-sales.
Alterberg

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:44:50 PM

Cool idea, the bot will be able to support any topic?
yes, developers wrote that this chat bot can be integrated into any website and any company. so i think it will be such clever that will can support any topic
Alterberg

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

thanks
You need to wait, the rules of bounty campaigns are still in development. we are all waiting for them. I hope they will appear soon, because I, too, eagerly want to join the bounty campaigns
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:52:35 AM

A very useful chat bot should work. He will solve the problem of communication on the sites. And yet I really liked that only 0.3 bitcoin you can become a full partner of the project and get additional income in this way. I think that's a great idea!
goodluckeye

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

Before the end of the sales, a little more than two days remained, and a little more than half the required amount was collected. I think the developers will extend the stage of the pre-sales stage for at least another two weeks. We are waiting for news.
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:22:40 AM

很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
Of course, join. Here is the link to the site: https: //ico.holdme.io/.
Holders of HOLDME tokens are full partners. This means that everyone can participate in the project equally, propose ideas, and take a vote. I like very much that the team consists of professionals from all over the world. And there is an opportunity to take part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: