Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/  (Read 9715 times)
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:31:17 AM

Sorry guys, I have promissed you a fair launch without allowing premining for XUN coin. But bad and greedy people didin't want that to happen and started mining the coin using the Linux CLI wallet which they have found on the website and mined over 400 blocks using the coin daemon and not the pool. This is why I am forced to kill this coin and have to start with another one with fair launch again.
Many thanks to all members who supported me, much appreciate it.

O_O Why not to re-lunch the coin and done?.

Since the coins are mined using the daemon we can't destroy them and we can't roll back the blocks. We are talking about 120M coins which been stolen. The good news that I work fast and dedicated day/night and will create a better one.

This coin should be launched at Jan/2018 but we did it 2 months earlier. Let PhearZero enjoy his coins.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santan

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

Guys ... did i miss something...... where is the link to the wallet download
nvvcorp

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Sorry guys, I have promissed you a fair launch without allowing premining for XUN coin. But bad and greedy people didin't want that to happen and started mining the coin using the Linux CLI wallet which they have found on the website and mined over 400 blocks using the coin daemon and not the pool. This is why I am forced to kill this coin and have to start with another one with fair launch again.

Since the coins are mined using the daemon we can't destroy them and we can't roll back the blocks. We are talking about 120M coins which been stolen. The good news that I work fast and dedicated day/night and will create a better one.

This coin should be launched at Jan/2018 but we did it 2 months earlier. Let PhearZero enjoy his coins.
please accept my words of support. you and your team did everything they could. will wait for your new project. we believe in you)
donshaky

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

You did the right thing . Its better to start off clean Smiley . When is the estimated date for the new coin ?

okan1964

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

So, wallets are also useless Huh  Please give more detail
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

This is already end? or Im missing something?
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

Isn't it possible to just wipe the blockchain and start over?
salecz

Activity: 189

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

yes but they dont now how Cheesy
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

What about advisers?
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Just be patient people, the devs already confirmed that they will re-launch, which is what majority wanted to begin with. Just chill and wait for the re-launch. Smiley

Although there are 8 devs, they seem to be all newbies, so give them a chance to redeem themselves.

mayfun

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

National policy of continuous pressure, has been so that the new coins can not be hot chase, to return to the value of investment is the real way
salecz

Activity: 189

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

Seems pool is working ok, but blockchain is stuck. Any news?
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:10:38 AM

Wow ....new shitcoin is coming....let's give a look!

Pools active?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

Guess you guys will have to start again
Make a new coin with a new ticker
And make sure wallet doesn't leak out again

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

XUN uses Fantomcoin technology. In order to reset it we would have to destroy Monero and XDN and Fantomcoin itself. Let this be a lesson to new devs. Never create a coin with Merged mining as you will be creating a zombie coin that can’t be destroyed and can’t be developed on. These coins are a plague.

So you cannot fork this and re-create a genesis block? Interesting, this is the first time I heard this and of Fantomcoin tech. How was Sumocoin cloned then? Regardless, this is good information, thanks.

Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

yes but they dont now how Cheesy

Is it possible to wipe the blockchain or you just want to look funny. We have tried and it don't work.

Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Seems pool is working ok, but blockchain is stuck. Any news?

Yes, pools still runing and we are trying to find a way to reset or wipe the blockchain to 0 blocks.

nanona

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

We are still working on the issue. An individual got ahead of himself thinking he was late to the party and started mining with an incompatible miner and submitted an invalid block and broke the coin. We are considering restarting the XUN blockchain but in order to do that we may have to remove a feature, that is merged mining. We are trying to fix the problem without restarting in order to not loose that feature. In regards to the blocks mined... XUN has an emission curve where 75% of the coins are mined the first 6 years. It has a block target time of 60 seconds. And a final supply of 100 billion. Really, the amount that was mined is not that much. XDN had less miners when it launched. There is also the chance XUN might not be a separate coin but instead XDN’s messaging feature.

XUN uses Fantomcoin technology. In order to reset it we would have to destroy Monero and XDN and Fantomcoin itself. Let this be a lesson to new devs. Never create a coin with Merged mining as you will be creating a zombie coin that can’t be destroyed and can’t be developed on. These coins are a plague.

Quoted, just to preserve this here for posterity. This is comedy gold.

1. Full nodes which accept incompatible blocks and break the coin indefinitely.
2. Merged mining, but nowhere was this mentioned in the ANN or the webpage of the project.

Regarding
1. Glad this shitcoin broke after just a few hours before a MWh or GWh of energy was wasted on it.
2. Nobody with a brain would have ever considered mining this coin if they knew it is a merged mining shitcoin. Interesting that you kept this info secret until it blew up.

Also I have still not seen an official reply to the accusation made by mjg-1 here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22929869#msg22929869
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22930023#msg22930023
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22930212#msg22930212
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

We are still working on the issue. An individual got ahead of himself thinking he was late to the party and started mining with an incompatible miner and submitted an invalid block and broke the coin. We are considering restarting the XUN blockchain but in order to do that we may have to remove a feature, that is merged mining. We are trying to fix the problem without restarting in order to not loose that feature. In regards to the blocks mined... XUN has an emission curve where 75% of the coins are mined the first 6 years. It has a block target time of 60 seconds. And a final supply of 100 billion. Really, the amount that was mined is not that much. XDN had less miners when it launched. There is also the chance XUN might not be a separate coin but instead XDN’s messaging feature.

2. Merged mining, but nowhere was this mentioned in the ANN or the webpage of the project.

Regarding
1. Glad this shitcoin broke after just a few hours before a MWh or GWh of energy was wasted on it.
2. Nobody with a brain would have ever considered mining this coin if they knew it is a merged mining shitcoin. Interesting that you kept this info secret until it blew up.

Also I have still not seen an official reply to the accusation made by mjg-1 here:

You and mjg-1-2-3 is not worth a replay. You tow better go and find a life.

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

-snip-

Regarding

You and mjg-1-2-3 is not worth a replay. You tow better go and find a life.

Dude I understand you're probably tired of all the accusations, but will you at least clarify that you did not mine 400+ blocks even before the accidental launch yesterday?  You realize that eventually you will need a block explorer and people will be able to see for themselves?  So if you're being honest, just tell us that no, yesterday's accidental launch started from block 0 not 400+.

You just need to answer shortly and directly.  People will still FUD, but if you have honest answers the supporting community members will come through.

Also, is there a reason you didn't disclose this is a merged mining coin?  How would we receive the merged rewards if you only gave us XUN wallets?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: