Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dimensions Network - Trading Platform for Coins, Options, Futures: 15  (Read 12532 times)
mokeyking

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Hi. When will bounty continue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenmonk1

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

It will ‘Rise like a Phoenix’ n take the ‘Cryptoworld by storm’👍
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

i trust in this token it will be the best to the moon,good dimensions i think Wink
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Interestingly updated the site. I continue to monitor updates regarding the new sale of tokens

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Please check our website for updates. We are in the process of launching a new token sale.
The new bounty is still not finalised

no one care this project any longer? is there any updates about the project or the bounty?

Hello, I want to know if there is any difference between the past token sale details and new coming one, for example, smaller hardcap or any other change, the ICO market is still very cold, so there should be some difference.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Hi helloge,
You can find full details of our token sale on our website. These include new token name, symbol, pricing and hardcap.

https://dimensions.network

Please check our website for updates. We are in the process of launching a new token sale.

no one care this project any longer? is there any updates about the project or the bounty?

Hello, I want to know if there is any difference between the past token sale details and new coming one, for example, smaller hardcap or any other change, the ICO market is still very cold, so there should be some difference.

It seems the total supply is reduced, only 30000 ETH to raise, since the ETH is much cheap than before, I think it is very small project. The ratio is 1ETH=4800 DST, and 60% of all the tokens are to be sold. I like this knds of small project.
ramilshakirov

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

good team
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Thanks nonlinearboy,
Please share our project with your community

Hi helloge,
You can find full details of our token sale on our website. These include new token name, symbol, pricing and hardcap.

It seems the total supply is reduced, only 30000 ETH to raise, since the ETH is much cheap than before, I think it is very small project. The ratio is 1ETH=4800 DST, and 60% of all the tokens are to be sold. I like this knds of small project.

I will share my view on this project. But I will keep a close look at this project, I do not know why the former ICO eas failed since the softcap was not reached. Maybe I need more investigation.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Thanks nonlinearboy,

Hi helloge,

I will share my view on this project. But I will keep a close look at this project, I do not know why the former ICO eas failed since the softcap was not reached. Maybe I need more investigation.
The advertising campaign was badly organized. And then during the campaign reduced the award. So there were very few active participants. This project needs a more aggressive advertising campaign.
amjadalipathan

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

i did not get DST tokens
What could I do now Huh
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Hi amjadalipathan,

Our new DST token sale is coming up soon.
Please take a look at our website for details: https://dimensions.network/en/ico/

Great news!
What about Bounty 2.0?
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

Bounty 2.0 will be a very focused campaign to ensure a high standard of content. The exact dates and terms for this have not yet been finalised

Hi amjadalipathan,

Our new DST token sale is coming up soon.
Please take a look at our website for details: https://dimensions.network/en/ico/

Great news!
What about Bounty 2.0?

Any news about this?

Also what is happening with our project and crowdsale? I find a new Twitter account, but very little activity from there
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

I will look for the details and the white paper. I may buy some coins
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Thanks nonlinearboy,

Hi helloge,

The advertising campaign was badly organized. And then during the campaign reduced the award. So there were very few active participants. This project needs a more aggressive advertising campaign.
I also thought that in the past ICO lacked activity and marketing. Perhaps this time everything will be different, and rebranding will bear fruit

vothikimhoa27072002

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

By the way, any confirmation of what all exchanges the coin will be listed on? The exact dates may not be available but just a list will suffice.
susutao85

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

Hi, soon new exghanges?
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

Thiss is good news! Let join it now, a project great.
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Is this upcoming ico without a soft cap?

Thank you
berolena

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I know of at least one system that runs TX at higher speeds than Visa etc. Would this not give your platform the speed it needs to be decentralized?

Good question. There are many good reasons to our approach, but the key ones are:
1) Transaction speed and throughput. Decentralized exchanges are far from being able to handle anything near the volume of a single centralized exchange. Based on the current rate of technical innovation in the blockchain space, we feel it will be a long time before decentralized exchanges can keep up.
2) Customer Base. We will grow our customer base with the centralized exchange, meaning that once we have a decentralized exchange ready, we will have a large customer base ready to transition with us.
3) Liquidity. We plan to implement some liquidity sharing between our centralized and decentralized platforms, this will help to build the critical mass needed to have a functioning market on a less mature decentralized network.
4) Fiat currency. A key part of our plan is to have fiat deposit and withdrawal facilities. This is a challenging area due to regulation, but it is something which really needs to be improved. Moving from crypto to fiat and vice versa will require KYC/AML, and this suited to a centralized business with the appropriate licences.

Fundamentally we are a business and not a research project; we consider it a priority to build up revenue streams, and the above are strong drivers for revenue. Our token holders will benefit substantially from this revenue, which is key.

Security is a great challenge. Our CTO is a very experienced developer and has worked with many of the major international banks. He has substantial experience in building ultra fast and secure systems and brings this knowledge with him. Cryptocurrency obviously has additional risks over regular banking, and we will mitigate this by first working with Bitgo, and then transition to our own systems once we have had sufficient time to test and audit them.

I have been investing lately into exchanges ICO, especially the discentralised ones,i want to ask the team why are they opting for centralised exchange first and how will they deal with the issue of security
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

hi was there a rebranding that i wasn't aware of? anyway i like the idea of a fast and scalable hybrid exchange with advanced trading features (Futures ,Margin , Options...) i especially think the Exchange Liquidity Aggregator can be of immense advantage to Dimensions once institutional money makes the jump wich in turn can benefit DST holders (15% reward) overall i think the idea behind the project is good and ambitious and could be very good for the whole cryptospace if executed properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: