Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits all-time high  (Read 1517 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

Time to invest? Bitcoin tops the $5,000 mark

5k$ is just an arbitrary figure. The latest rise probably has roots in forthcoming forks. My guess is that bitcoin will continue to climb, probably fall maybe under 5000 and after the fork continue steady rise.

Despite of serious legal and security roadblocks faced by BCT, it still soaring. The effort to bring bitcoin-link products are direct result of its growing demand  as more and more people are looking to invest cryotocurrrensies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

I guess it'll go to 6K and drop back down to 4500, at which point the alts will make their comeback. Invest in the alts now, invest in bitcoin when the alts are surpassing ATH's left and right (which will happen sooner than later)

If you invest in the alts now, then you are going to lose at least 90% of your investment. I am saying this because the 2MB block size implementation is very near and Bitcoin exchange rate are going to rocket upwards after that. And the altcoin (especially ETH) demand will remain low, due to the dullness in interest from China. 

That's what people said last times. THe fact is that whales and individual investors have bought massive amounts of bitcoin at 3, 4 and 5K in anticipation of the upcoming forks. When it goes well, prices will increase, causing a lot of sell orders to go through, as well as a lot of people, especially whales, to cash out. If it doesn't go well, people will panic sell, causing prices to drop as well. The alts won't drop so much anymore because that would mean people selling at heavy losses. Buying alts now is like buying stocks from good companies right after the heavy crash of '08.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

i agree with you bitcoin always high price . Because that’s the price at which people are willing to sell bitcoin. There are more people wanting to buy than willing to sell. It’s a market and that’s the market rate. As for the reasons there are more people wanting to buy, that’s impossible to say.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:25:42 AM

i agree with you bitcoin always high price . Because that’s the price at which people are willing to sell bitcoin. There are more people wanting to buy than willing to sell. It’s a market and that’s the market rate. As for the reasons there are more people wanting to buy, that’s impossible to say.

Bitcoin value is change day by day. So prices is high every day. Some time it will change. But bitcoin is good opportunity future growth. If need to sell and buy bitcoin you will know the bitcoin prices. It important of the future. country it accepting the bitcoin. So it will prices high every time and it will use the more transaction proves. It will easy to use any where any country. So bitcoin prices high every time but prices low some time.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:12:49 PM

The anticipated bitcoin SegWit2x this november might prevent the rise of bitcoin price to another all-time and it may recover later.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

We can invest if bitcoin price drop lower than $4000, I think that is the good time to invest since bitcoin price now is in average of $6000. If hard fork happens maybe bitcoin price will go down and that will be the best time for the investors.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

We can invest if bitcoin price drop lower than $4000, I think that is the good time to invest since bitcoin price now is in average of $6000. If hard fork happens maybe bitcoin price will go down and that will be the best time for the investors.

Why do you think that price will go under 4.000$ ever again?  I guess new bottom is 5.000$, we will see about that but that is more likely to me than dip under 4k, some bad things needs to happen to break price almost on half.
Everyone who buys bitcoins now and in under 10.000$ will be early adopter. I wonder how many days this year bitcoin was at new all times high? Next year we will have same number of days when bitcoin will be at all times higher and maybe even more. Maybe I sound too optimistic, this is happening right now and will happen in the future, I have strong logic about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

Why do you think that price will go under 4.000$ ever again?  I guess new bottom is 5.000$, we will see about that but that is more likely to me than dip under 4k, some bad things needs to happen to break price almost on half.
Everyone who buys bitcoins now and in under 10.000$ will be early adopter. I wonder how many days this year bitcoin was at new all times high? Next year we will have same number of days when bitcoin will be at all times higher and maybe even more. Maybe I sound too optimistic, this is happening right now and will happen in the future, I have strong logic about it.
If something unexpected takes place, the price of bitcoin might go as low as $4000 same as that happened when the price was around $4500. All of the sudden it went reaching $2900, but started to recover immediately after small time period. So we can't assure that $5000 to be the low bottom price.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

This is why I keep telling that everytime is an opportunitt for bitcoin investment if people were able to invest when the price is $5000 they could have earn $1000 because bitcoin value already hits $6000 we don't need to wait for the price drops because everytime is a buying time. Now the price is dropping again so you can buy if you can and for sure you will earn after few months

BobAlex

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

When the price of bitcoin was 2000 dollars - it was expensive, when the price became 4000 - it was expensive, it became 5000 - expensive;) stepping over 6000 - the price in 5000 seemed not so expensive .... and in fact - at every stage it is necessary to consider the price not turning on "yesterday's horizons"  Wink
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

The anticipated bitcoin SegWit2x this november might prevent the rise of bitcoin price to another all-time and it may recover later.
I agree with you
the last time because rumors fork Bitcoin prices have fluctuated sharply. I think the price will drop when the last SegWit2x took place and then rise sharply

Make me great again
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

Yes.Good idea. This was I had thought for long. I think after the forks, the price of bitcoin will slowly reduce to attend the stable value. So use the time to brought the bitcoin. Not to sell the bitcoin. If you have any Emergency means, sell the bitcoin. Or else keep your bitcoin for long to get more dollars.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

When the price of bitcoin was 2000 dollars - it was expensive, when the price became 4000 - it was expensive, it became 5000 - expensive;) stepping over 6000 - the price in 5000 seemed not so expensive .... and in fact - at every stage it is necessary to consider the price not turning on "yesterday's horizons"  Wink

That's why I'm a firmed believer that there no right or wrong time to buy bitcoin. It has already presented himself as a good investment platform because the price can multiple is folds in the next months or years. Right now its around 500% increased, so if you just bought it when the price is $2000, or $5000 it doesn't makes any different because by now you are in the plus side. Although for some its a mental barrier to buy it because of the escalating price, but you can just buy in small portions and accumulate it overtime. No need to buy in bulk, like getting 1 BTC, because if your mindset is like that then I can tell you that you will missed a lot of opportunity to earn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:08:39 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:27:07 AM by owengtam09

If something unexpected takes place, the price of bitcoin might go as low as $4000 same as that happened when the price was around $4500. All of the sudden it went reaching $2900, but started to recover immediately after small time period. So we can't assure that $5000 to be the low bottom price.
I agree, bitcoin price can possibly hit lower than $4000, I think it will happen on Hard fork. Just like what happen the last fork. Bitcoin price drop so low but immediately recover. A lot of people just make a panic selling decision that’s why bitcoin price go down that low, so we can expect that bitcoin price will hit again for as low as $4000 and many investors will have a chance to buy bitcoin that time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

I agree, bitcoin price can possibly hit lower than $4000, I think it will happen on Hard fork. Juat like what happen the last fork. Bitcoin price drop so low but immediately recover. A lot of people just make a panic selling decision thats why bitcoin price go down that low so we can expect that bitcoin price will hit again for as low as $4000 and many investor will have a chance to buy bitcoin that time.
Nobody panic, do you read what is happening in community? Everyone expected to get as much gold tokens as possible, now when fork is behind us people are selling bitcoin and buying altcoins, their price is going down for some time. Money is going in and out from bitcoin, that moves the price up or down, with so many icos around I think people are now concentrated on them too, not just bitcoin. Surprisingly or not bitcoin price is holding strong on 5.700$, what will happen in next few months is hard to say, but I don`t expect any big drops. Crypto market capitalization is higher each year and that is what I find important, bitcoin market cap is still number 1 and that will stay like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

Obviously bitcoin hits all time high. The price of bitcoin is always high and it increasing day by day. Now the price of bitcoin is $1600. In 2018 i believe the price increasing more than $1600. I love bitcoin so much. It's changed my life.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Bitcoin is the high hit for all times. I am a bitcoin lover. Since I am trying to know about Bitcoin,Than i am seeing that the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. And the price will increase every day.I think the future of the whole world will be won by bitcoin.

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4088

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

Bitcoin is the high hit for all times. I am a bitcoin lover. Since I am trying to know about Bitcoin,Than i am seeing that the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. And the price will increase every day.I think the future of the whole world will be won by bitcoin.

How? Bitcoin is failing from ~$20,000 to $12,000 how it can be an "all-time high"? Do you even know what mean "all-time high"? You post such stupid posts, shitposters like you are very boring in the forum. Go out.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Wow, this is incredible, the price was just $5000 and everybody was happy about that.. now the price is just $11,200 and everybody is complaining because they think that this is the real "bitcoin's death" lmao..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: