Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Cryptocurrency Investment Picks 2017  (Read 366 times)
sonewaneaman (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

No doubt that Bitcoin, Ethereum & other top known cryptocurrencies are the best coins to invest. Especially the Bitcoin as all of you know how the Bitcoin prices surged this year  Wink

But I think it's just the start of the crypto world and we have much more investment options than what we are limited to. I wrote an article and picked the Top 10 cryptocurrency which can outperform in future. Please read my article below: (suggestions and comments are appreciated Smiley Thanks in advance  Smiley

https://atozforex.com/news/top-10-cryptocurrency-investment-picks-2017/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
procesdad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

altcoins that you share in your article are really high quality projects.
I do not have a lot of information about tezos Can you give me some more information

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

No doubt that Bitcoin, Ethereum & other top known cryptocurrencies are the best coins to invest. Especially the Bitcoin as all of you know how the Bitcoin prices surged this year  Wink

But I think it's just the start of the crypto world and we have much more investment options than what we are limited to. I wrote an article and picked the Top 10 cryptocurrency which can outperform in future. Please read my article below: (suggestions and comments are appreciated Smiley Thanks in advance  Smiley

They really are good investments without a doubt. The only one I doubt within the list is doge since it is abandoned by it's developer. Even if that is the case, it really is a good time to invest into doge and hodl to secure some value, many users still use it anyway. I also haven't heard about ppc from the list but upon reading up some articles related to it, it seems good too.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:13:57 PM

I have invested in some of the coins that you suggested, but some of them are not familiar to me.
I will do my research, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:21:37 PM

Thanks for this good article mate. Syscoin , tezos , dash , zcash are good but i dont like etc. I think you need to add ICON , Wanchain and Populous also they have huge potential.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:38:25 PM

You selecled all best coins right now but I love Bitshare most in that list, other are also good but I will go for Bitshares because BitShares offers a stack of financial services like exchange and banking on a blockchain and BitAssets, the currency of BitShares, are digital asset tokens that have eliminated the burden of price volatility. BTS is planning to add new coin pairs on DEX.Also I want to tell you to add Binance in this list because Binance is fastest growing exchange right now with lots of upcoming ICOs and Coin Pairs. It has great potential to grow.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

No doubt that Bitcoin, Ethereum & other top known cryptocurrencies are the best coins to invest. Especially the Bitcoin as all of you know how the Bitcoin prices surged this year  Wink

But I think it's just the start of the crypto world and we have much more investment options than what we are limited to. I wrote an article and picked the Top 10 cryptocurrency which can outperform in future. Please read my article below: (suggestions and comments are appreciated Smiley Thanks in advance  Smiley

According to me, all those coins which are popular and have alot believers are the best picks.
Bitcoin and ethereum without any doubt are two of the best coins and these two are more reliable than any other crypto available out there.
CIVIC and FILECOIN are two coins which are launched this year and have alot of potential. They can show tremendous growth in future.
LITECOIN, MONERO and DASH are already showing a lot of growth and still higher value can be expected from them within one year.
If you can hold a coin for more than 2 years, then I would probably pick WAVES and STARTIS.
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

Sorry for being straightforward but what a garbage of advices, from them I only see IOTA as a serious coin. You even recommended a nonsense joke coin like dogecoin and a hacked ethereum like ethereum classic. Really?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: