Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Succesful coin without hardcapped??  (Read 257 times)
omerchip (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Hi guys.i just wondering.have you got see ICO's it didnt hardcapped but it make a lot of money for investors after enterence the markets?is it must be hardcapped for profit?Can you share your experiences

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

Hi guys.i just wondering.have you got see ICO's it didnt hardcapped but it make a lot of money for investors after enterence the markets?is it must be hardcapped for profit?Can you share your experiences

I have never seen such a project, all projects have declared hardcap. It is the standard and the premise for a project to survive and thrive in the future. It really is indispensable.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

possession with strategics potentials as authorizing use of commons of casuals with the chance as attains within the sphere of ideal field of exchange collaboration gives with differences as limit on bands as spheres with chance on customs of work of qualification.

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

they are a lot of ico are success without touching the hardcap but mostly its fail ico if not touching hardcap. so its do matters an effect the ico.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I've never heard of such a thing. usually they will make some strategies so that their hardcap is achieved. there may be some successful ICOs just like what the OP says. but so far I've never heard or seen it.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

I have never seen such a project, all projects have declared hardcap. It is the standard and the premise for a project to survive and thrive in the future. It really is indispensable.
really what you say that a sign of the project must announce the hardcap of the project, if you see hardcap ICO from a project that does not announce hardcap you should find out more about it,

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

I've never heard of such a thing. usually they will make some strategies so that their hardcap is achieved. there may be some successful ICOs just like what the OP says. but so far I've never heard or seen it.
right, I've also never heard that a project does not list their hardcap, if it is possible to know what projects the OP sees? I want to visit it

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:39:36 PM

Its possible after hitting soft cap.
Hard cap is not an indicator for a successfull campaign. Its a marketing result.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: